Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I only know Lego Butts because she's in Dave Lang's company and was known as The Gooch during the big live live show, on Dave Lang's Tottenham Hotspurs FC radio talk show bit he was doing for 4 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Judging by u guys comments (not watching stream) it's probably Nina Freeman. She made an indie game about cybersex or something, Austin interviewed her.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

she sounds like a really interesting pers-ZZzzzZZzZzZzzZzZz

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did Dan ever beat his Mario level

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

she sounds like a really interesting pers-ZZzzzZZzZzZzzZzZz

quote:

Nina Freeman has it together. She programs and designs all her own games, of which there are eight and she is working on the ninth, Cibele, an autobiographical game about her experience having sex with someone she met through an MMO. She owns two hentai pillows. She is prone to showing me beautiful things that look like they come from a fairyland and saying ‘This is my whole aesthetic’.

She shows me this Grimes video and says ‘This is my whole aesthetic’.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

she sucks real bad at tetris.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jeff is losing his mind watch this piss poor Tetris play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the gently caress. She just asked how to clear a line in Tetris.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You shouldn't be allowed to make a video game if you've never even played Tetris.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

You shouldn't be allowed to make a video game if you've never even played Tetris.

lmao

Soral
May 30, 2009

tetris is the perfect video game. honestly it should be illegal to attempt to design a video game without first dedicating your life to studying tetris

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Jeff is losing his mind watch this piss poor Tetris play.

this sounds epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also he's been playing games for 12 hours straight and is taking the Tetris trolls in their chat to task.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i dont think tetris battle gaiden is good

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Did Dan ever beat his Mario level

yeah it was thrilling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i dont think tetris battle gaiden is good

They don't like many actually good games so you kind of just have to learn to appreciate there respective loves of lovely but kind of charming piles of rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo... 12 hours of Based Vinny... loving Win!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Based Vinny. Gonna watch this poo poo while I code my videogame about crying and being sad all the time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Based Vinny. Gonna watch this poo poo while I code my videogame about crying and being sad all the time.

I think it's only going to be 10 hours...

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Aw yeah V has come to

Didn't Brad invite this old friend of his who owned him at battle tetris and also made fun of him the whole video

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man I really hope I don't have to look at the screen with the chat. It's such a lovely designed website and the people in the chat are 100% grade A psychopaths.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

watch on youtube my gaimma (gamer version of nigga)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a guy in the MGS5 videos who keeps commenting to tell drew to crawl when he's trying to be sneaky except he writes it like "Get on dat tum-tum" and other insane poo poo all the time and I wish he got his throat torn out by the Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

watch on youtube my gaimma (gamer version of nigga)

Please link me when you get a chance.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

There's a guy in the MGS5 videos who keeps commenting to tell drew to crawl when he's trying to be sneaky except he writes it like "Get on dat tum-tum" and other insane poo poo all the time and I wish he got his throat torn out by the Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Sounds like some YOSPOS poo poo tbh.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Link?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HVBDl2i58 should be here when he starts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I found it, but thank you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Please link me when you get a chance.

You can also watch on twitch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

You can also watch on twitch

he JUST said he doesnt wanna see the chat. R>C>P ffs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I know how to get rid of the chat on Twitch but on the GB site it's a pain in the rear end and you can't fully make it disappear and even if you do the page is just outrageously badly designed and doesn't have a scroll bar or a fit to browser mode or anything.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gamer from Nebraska watching stream: :staredog: Scoops my man! Get da muhfugginn koop koopz on this ma! Ride that mofo like a sudsy surf brutha man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Christ I wish Vinny had the sense to get rid of the thing that says donation comments on it. It's worse than someone chatting for free on their chat or in their comments because they paid to say whatever their gonna say.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gamer from Nebraska watching stream: :staredog: Scoops my man! Get da muhfugginn koop koopz on this ma! Ride that mofo like a sudsy surf brutha man

lmfao

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I know how to get rid of the chat on Twitch but on the GB site it's a pain in the rear end and you can't fully make it disappear and even if you do the page is just outrageously badly designed and doesn't have a scroll bar or a fit to browser mode or anything.

their player sucks rear end and breaks all the time, but for me it at least always fits to the browser automatically?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

vinny is turning into a badass engineering dad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Literally every week he types this verbatim, "Weekly reminder to crawl, homeslice!" and usually follows it up with the worst white man in Santa Monica slinging urban west coast poo poo I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
omg get the purse lol summon zobek cast bufu