Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

vinny is turning into a badass engineering dad

He's the only one I think should be allowed to grow a full beard. Well, Drew as well but just because he looks ridiculous in a cool drew #winning fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Literally every week he types this verbatim, "Weekly reminder to crawl, homeslice!" and usually follows it up with the worst white man in Santa Monica slinging urban west coast poo poo I've ever seen.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

He's the only one I think should be allowed to grow a full beard. Well, Drew as well but just because he looks ridiculous in a cool drew #winning fashion.

Dude... you don't like bearded Brad??

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
Lmao, good god.

quote:

Also, weekly reminder to crawl, homeslice!

Fun fact: helicopters can't see you at all when you crawl! Paradoxically, making your silhouette longer and flatter completely confuses the wild African Savannah Helicopter!

quote:

I have a feeling Drew's going to be super grumpy when he comes back from vacation and sees all the comments his batch-recorded videos have gotten since he went away. Expect a lot of annoyed-sounding FINE, I'LL USE THE drat TRANQ PISTOL, JEEZ

That said, here's my weekly reminder to crawl, son! Does your box keep falling apart in the rain? No problem! Get on dat tum-tum in some high grass, and even the most keen-eyed of tanks won't spot you, even 10m away!!!!

quote:

drew, this is your weekly reminder to crawl homeboy

get dat belly on the ground, your stealth problems will dissolve overnight

Paradoxically,

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mr. Peabody posted:

Lmao, good god.

Paradoxically,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nseBliU80LM

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Mr. Peabody posted:

Lmao, good god.

Paradoxically,

Lol wow

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He reminds me of the dark souls biatch guy from one of your previous posts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
Dude, if your playing the Grey Fox costume you can just sprint into lamers and knock their dicks in the dirt! ITS A TOTAL MINDFUCK BRO!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

got this streaming on my PS3 on the big screen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thanks for vibing it and keeping it tight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Austin had the stream open when he was playing Vermintide with Vinny but Vinny didn't have a mic in the right computer to talk back and he didn't recognize his own voice so when his own voice played on Vinny's stream he thought it was another player and he said, "Yeah dude, he can hear you."

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Austin had the stream open when he was playing Vermintide with Vinny but Vinny didn't have a mic in the right computer to talk back and he didn't recognize his own voice so when his own voice played on Vinny's stream he thought it was another player and he said, "Yeah dude, he can hear you."

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Hahaha

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That's not my voice baby.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

protect Vinny at all costs

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
just caught Vinny Unplugged

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tune in if you ever wanted to see Vinny's Gundam action figure collection.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At 40,000 he'll go through the bugo... Err, emergency bag.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Let's get some Imp Zone donations up in this bitch. Imagine Vinny giving kudos to the very iZ we're posting in right now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That feel when Vinny has the same coffee thermos you do.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Based Vinny: Alright, you guys wanna see the worst game I've ever played?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Vinny singing Man who sold the world is peak stream

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That feel when Vinny has the same coffee thermos you do.

omg i missed this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I know how to get rid of the chat on Twitch but on the GB site it's a pain in the rear end and you can't fully make it disappear and even if you do the page is just outrageously badly designed and doesn't have a scroll bar or a fit to browser mode or anything.

what you have to do is right click on the GB player play button, copy link address, and use that. itll auto-fill the browser

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Just heard about how Dan Ryckert bombed his eye exam on purpose and permanently ruined his vision lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I turned on the stream and it was Jason wearing noise canceling headphones practicing one frame links in USFIV while his newborn baby cried in the background.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

jason's wife or girlfriend or whatever looks so much like jason. its weird

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Cool it's drew alexis and ian now

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Oh. Its halo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Oh. Its halo.

They play through every halo every yea

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

welp, time to join the chat to remind him about crawling.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol at the xtreme 90s angles

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Blackheart posted:

welp, time to join the chat to remind him about crawling.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The guy talking off camera cannot read the room and continues listing off places to eat while they're trying to game even after he was told, "we'll figure it out after this". loving retard.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ALEXIS: gently caress! I'm dead already.

DUH: How bout. Iggy's Tacos and Coffee

DREW: How did you die already?

DUH: La Taqueiria. Ever heard of those?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ALEXIS: gently caress! I'm dead already.

DUH: How bout. Iggy's Tacos and Coffee

DREW: How did you die already?

DUH: La Taqueiria. Ever heard of those?

youre really bitchy about giant bomb videos

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol yeah that was entirely meant to be serious and not exaggerated for comedic effect, you cracked the case!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBUNMVP_8k

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I for one like to read about the awkward situations insane people put themselves in by being jack wagons on live internet TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol yeah that was entirely meant to be serious and not exaggerated for comedic effect, you cracked the case!!!!

lmao