Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Monocular posted:

Go Packers.

Unacceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Go Bears!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Monocular posted:

Go Packers.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Breadallelogram posted:

Is "thyew" an Indiana word?

I think it's more of a backwoods type thing

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Skol Vikings!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Infidel Castro posted:

To be fair, United Methodists are about as chill a denomination of Christianity as you can get.

Them an Unitarians are probably the easiest going religious group on the planet, much more so than college Buddists

deep impact on vhs posted:

ok no joke that looks tasty as gently caress

Tailgating at a Packer's game, a Saints game and a UGA game have been the three best "I've eaten so much I am going to die soon" moments of my life. Football games and amazing gutter-food go hand in hand

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Nov 6, 2015

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Is that bun going all the way around that kielbasa?

:eyepop:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

it is joyous

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I don't know what that is but I want to eat it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The monster sausage is one of the new food items being introduced at the field this season. The 22-inch-long house-made kielbasa, dubbed the Horse Collar ($20), is served in a freshly baked hoagie roll in the shape of a horse shoe. It's then smothered with beer cheese sauce and fried sauerkraut. 

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Not too bad, that's like only one dollar per 100 calories.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Germstore posted:

It's 6000 calories *heart skips a beat*

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Blue Train posted:

The monster sausage is one of the new food items being introduced at the field this season. The 22-inch-long house-made kielbasa, dubbed the Horse Collar ($20), is served in a freshly baked hoagie roll in the shape of a horse shoe. It's then smothered with beer cheese sauce and fried sauerkraut. 

Holy poo poo that sounds amazing.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Germstore posted:

:lol: if you looked at that and thought it was only 2000 calories for the person eating it.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

CrazyScot posted:

Welcome to the mid-west!

E: Real high quality images on show itt

Having actually been to Kalgoorlie I can say your pictures make it seem exciting compared to the reality.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

yoloer420 posted:

Having actually been to Kalgoorlie I can say your pictures make it seem exciting compared to the reality.

Ah yeah, that's the town where they paved the streets with gold telluride because they thought it was iron pyrite.

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum
This thread is giving me all the imagery I need to read American Gods.

naem
May 29, 2011

American Gods: basically my childhood

Eskaton
Aug 13, 2014

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

get off ur phone and pose for the statue properly!

Eskaton
Aug 13, 2014

Matey posted:

get off ur phone and pose for the statue properly!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

"Yeah whatever guys give me a second I just gotta get to a save point. No, shut up, I can't just turn it off."

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

ordered gravy and biscuits from a bob evans & it arrived in a big rear end bowl so i ate a bowl of gravy and thats my bob evans story

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

"Farm subsidies are unfairly doled out, with the biggest payments going to huge, wealthy corporate farms, while small family farmers, who are much more in need of assistance, are given insignificant amounts and struggle to stay afloat," Rodney says calmly as he delivers a savage blow to the face of a black man whose arms are being pinioned by one of his cackling lackeys.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

symbolic posted:

tornadoes are beautiful

finger of god

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Gentlemen, behold!

CORN!

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
We already posted the cow, but ND has a shitload of big stuff:

Big cow:

Big Buffalo:

Big Turtle:

Big Birds:

Don't move here unless you like existing around some of the dumbest people and worst weather in the US.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Congrats to Stanford on their successful trolling of Iowa

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/96908/stanford-band-booed-off-the-field-by-angry-iowa-fans

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm about 10 minutes away from here. :gbsmith:

please get some pictures of the inside, if you havent already

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Iowa fans are still really pissed off about that. It was a highly successful troll and Iowa fans don't seem to understand that the angrier they get, the more successful it becomes.

(excluding me, because I have been fully desensitized by the internet)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Basch lives. posted:

This thread is giving me all the imagery I need to read American Gods.

Don't forget the world's largest indoor carousel!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

OctoberBlues posted:

Iowa fans are still really pissed off about that. It was a highly successful troll and Iowa fans don't seem to understand that the angrier they get, the more successful it becomes.

It's double funny since California leads the nation in dairy cows, ahead of Wisconsin even.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OctoberBlues posted:

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

It'd be funny if they fire him first and withhold all that sweet state paid pension. Gotta admit he had balls.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

It'd be funny if they fire him first and withhold all that sweet state paid pension. Gotta admit he had balls.

Well lots of Iowa fans demanded people in the band get fired from their job, after the band insulted a flyover state.

Loved the farmers dating site reference in the show too.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Iowa Nice Guy, who is an annoying central Iowa media personality, made a good point that if Iowa did the same halftime show about Nebraska, Iowa fans would think it was hilarious. But no one seems to understand that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

OctoberBlues posted:

The Iowa Nice Guy, who is an annoying central Iowa media personality, made a good point that if Iowa did the same halftime show about Nebraska, Iowa fans would think it was hilarious. But no one seems to understand that.

What would that look like tho?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

What would that look like tho?

What do you mean? Nebraska is just corn and cows and farmers, same as Iowa. But Iowa claims superiority for reasons.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OctoberBlues posted:

What do you mean? Nebraska is just corn and cows and farmers, same as Iowa. But Iowa claims superiority for reasons.

I wonder how you even tell the difference between the great plains midwest states?

At least places like Michigan or Minnesota have more prominent landmarks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

It's double funny since California leads the nation in dairy cows, ahead of Wisconsin even.

Wisconsin has some good rear end cheese curds brah. California cheese can SUCK MY DICK.

I am from the correct and good, Ohio. BEHOLD.

:nws: http://imgur.com/bebwc76 :nws:

• Locked thread