Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Vinny singing Man who sold the world is peak stream

I'm ashamed I went to sleep and missed this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

you're really bitchy about airline food -me, at the comedy club

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

is lang on?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
He won't be on for another 12 hours i think? It's still halo + danny

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're still playing halo 5 after 12 hours

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not really a Giant Bomb thing but, while it doesn't surprise me necessarily, I had no idea CosmoWright was going to come out as a Trans Gamer. Pretty epic.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Not really a Giant Bomb thing but, while it doesn't surprise me necessarily, I had no idea CosmoWright was going to come out as a Trans Gamer. Pretty epic.

makes sense.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the lang zone

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Donate.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Poop bandit strikes again.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Poop bandit strikes again.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

edit: "I trust you with thousands of dollars of equipment, and you poo poo on the floor!"

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

mary is cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ya

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i love her

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Shes god drat awesome.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Short short short shooooooort - drew scanlon relaying morse code

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy poo poo... Mary nearly died, but out of sheer luck, did not die.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

drews pimp pants

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drew is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ian is kind of a weirdo but he's alright, and I like me a dose of Alexis now in then. And Mary Kish is always an epic treat.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

who is the god tier computer programmer with the beard he thinks is epic but is actually smelly and lovely

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

who is the god tier computer programmer with the beard he thinks is epic but is actually smelly and lovely

Ian.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

On the couch, from left to right: Levels of Autism

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought he left the company or something. I don't know if he's back or by leaving the company they mean he got shoved deep into the CBSi building's bowels to become even more godly. He used to have a normal sized beard and Drew sized hair.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His farewell episode of UPF he played the Ascii version of nethack and manned the control room because I think Drew was on vacation.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I thought he left the company or something. I don't know if he's back or by leaving the company they mean he got shoved deep into the CBSi building's bowels to become even more godly. He used to have a normal sized beard and Drew sized hair.

That friend of the family will make my ipad start the ignition on my car and I loving Love Him for it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jewish CBSi Suit shrouded in a glow of blinding white light: Ian. We need you to code a computer version of a rock, but from the basement instead of the normal offices. We have already moved your belongings there, to the basement with no windows. If you have any feedback, please send an email to hr@cbsi.com.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jewish CBSi Suit shrouded in a glow of blinding white light: Ian. We need you to code a computer version of a rock, but from the basement instead of the normal offices. We have already moved your belongings there, to the basement with no windows. If you have any feedback, please send an email to hr@cbsi.com.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll always admire Alexis for powering up his Mortal Kombat skills way beyond anyone else in the office from basically rock bottom to defeat them in a Thursday Night Throwdown Tournament.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

alexis is the only latin@ (SJW for latino & latina) associated with the GB staff, so i would have to be him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

alexis is the only latin@ (SJW for latino & latina) associated with the GB staff, so i would have to be him.

Hell yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's a california latin@ so I think the SJW for him would be mexic@ though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ian just did a sign of the cross on his beard... These guys are dead.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

[leaning towards the end of the evening] LOL but seriously we lost becaause of you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[leaning towards the end of the evening] LOL but seriously we lost becaause of you.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This sucks rear end. The food isn't coming? For gently caress sakes...

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Lol their food isn't being delivered. They're all bummed out now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leave it to a san francisco asian restaurant to gently caress over people trying to help sick and dying kids.