Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is the Metal Max mobage any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Is anyone else noticing that no medals drop if you've already Z-AWAKENED Goku and Krillin? :(

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Webbeh posted:

Is anyone else noticing that no medals drop if you've already Z-AWAKENED Goku and Krillin? :(

I was finally able to get the Bulma's to Z-awaken Goku (having already Z-awakened Krillin), and I got Whis and Vegeta medals when going to Top Level Training.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Two more Grandpa Gohan medals until I can fully awaken my Kid Goku!

Should I go for my SSR Goku or event SR SSB Goku next?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I must've done the Pikkon event nearly fifty times by now, and I still haven't gotten one.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I must've done the Pikkon event nearly fifty times by now, and I still haven't gotten one.

Same here. I don't think I'll ever get him.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

I've given up on him. I've got enough AGL units, and I don't think he's worth the effort any more.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Agoat posted:

Should I go for my SSR Goku or event SR SSB Goku next?

You won't be able to get SR SSB Goku's medals once the event is over so do that first.

Pikkon's damage output in Z-Hard is completely bonkers, good thing he doesn't have that many HP.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Well, I've reached that stage where I have 55 characters all max-leveled. Now my next goal is to get a SA 10 Mecha Freeza for the Golden Freeza event.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

I finally got Pikkon. Complaining on the internet really works.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
How does Kaioken Goku stack up? I got one last night from a drunken stone buy. He seems pretty good and I remember reading he hits like a truck? Shame about his links. Doesn't even have Z-Fighters.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I was blessed today and got a Golden Freeza.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Echophonic posted:

How does Kaioken Goku stack up? I got one last night from a drunken stone buy. He seems pretty good and I remember reading he hits like a truck? Shame about his links. Doesn't even have Z-Fighters.

I have one. It's about what you said. Doesn't have a great leader skill and just a couple of okay links, but he has killer attack power and get +2000 ATK on top of it.

Unless you have a better AGL SSR, there's no reason not to use him.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I have one. It's about what you said. Doesn't have a great leader skill and just a couple of okay links, but he has killer attack power and get +2000 ATK on top of it.

Unless you have a better AGL SSR, there's no reason not to use him.

I have AGL SSJ2 Gohan, who is pretty competitive with his Super Saiyan links. I guess they could work well together, but Kaioken's competing with other Super Saiyans and SR Beerus. I'll have to think about it.

Also I'm about to spend all my money and medals on Majin Buu.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

He's good, but his time will really come once we get SSG Goku (they link for +5 Ki) and SSJ3 Goku (+3 Ki). He's best in an AGL team with Pikkon lead right now (+2 Ki Link and +3 Ki leader). His super attack is unique, the bonus attack stays for the rest of the fight, so you want to get that off asap. It's also my favourite character :downs:
He's not that good in a rainbow team right now, unless you have a 3rd/4th form Freeza, since he really really wants those Ki links.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

drat, finally.
Got my SSB Goku and my Officer Krillin Awakened. Then, for good measure, I finished farming up the medals to Dokkan into Angel Goku.

Friggin' Bulma and Goku medals did NOT want to drop, think I got like 7 rankups from farming Jackie Chun, but, I feel accomplished for the time being.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hot drat, SSB Vegeta's passive :stare:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Managed to actually get some of the new SRs. PHY Vegeta and TEQ Goku.

Edit: And a Golden Frieza. :stare:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Nov 9, 2015

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
gently caress not having stones for this eventttttt

When's that 10 DS drop coming?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There's some kind of event running in the Japanese version of Dokkan Battle where new accounts get 50 stones, so now's the time to start rerolling and farm poo poo. After a number of tries I decided to keep an account that gave me SSR Super Perfect Cell, SSR LSSJ Broly, and SSR USSJ Trunks :toot:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Seems like prettymuch every RoF character has a kickass passive. Even R Gohan and Piccolo have solid ones.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I was really into this game for so long, but this last even just made all my "give a poo poo" evaporate. It just seems so lazy. The same bosses over and over, just making us grind out medals to Z-Awaken mediocre freebies. Ugh..

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

I was really into this game for so long, but this last even just made all my "give a poo poo" evaporate. It just seems so lazy. The same bosses over and over, just making us grind out medals to Z-Awaken mediocre freebies. Ugh..

I really like the grinding - the boss repeats seem to work well for those that missed the events, or people like me who are pushing for 2 SA 10 attack Mecha Freezas.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Webbeh posted:

I really like the grinding - the boss repeats seem to work well for those that missed the events, or people like me who are pushing for 2 SA 10 attack Mecha Freezas.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about this Prelude to RoF or whatever where you're fighting generic Frieza or RR baddies over and over, or the same dull water boards with Beerus/Whis/Goku/Vegeta. It's so lazy...

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
That Goku/Whis/Beerus/Vegeta board has resulted in three million Zeni, 3 lvl 100 characters, and an almost awakened Golden Freeza so I can't hate this event too much

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Ugh, just did the worst mulitipull I've ever done. No RoF characters, one SR (kid Trunks), and mostly repeat characters for the 9 Rs. This is what I spent my last 50 stones on? :smith:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

cptn_dr posted:

Ugh, just did the worst mulitipull I've ever done. No RoF characters, one SR (kid Trunks), and mostly repeat characters for the 9 Rs. This is what I spent my last 50 stones on? :smith:

That's my other major problem with the state of the game.. cycle out all these bullshit characters when you're doing an event!

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Squallege posted:

That Goku/Whis/Beerus/Vegeta board has resulted in three million Zeni, 3 lvl 100 characters, and an almost awakened Golden Freeza so I can't hate this event too much

That's my thoughts on this.

I'm now at 11million zeni, rank 160, and have all 55 characters completely summoned. And now I'm farming the rarest awakening medals from the Top-Tier Training for future rolls/summons.

Very excited that this is here, if only to rebuild my item list from maxing all my characters.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Webbeh posted:

That's my thoughts on this.

I'm now at 11million zeni, rank 160, and have all 55 characters completely summoned. And now I'm farming the rarest awakening medals from the Top-Tier Training for future rolls/summons.

Very excited that this is here, if only to rebuild my item list from maxing all my characters.

Maybe I burnt myself out early :)

I'm rank 193 and I'm sitting on 5mil zeni and multiple Supreme/Old Kais with nothing to spend them on.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Got SS God Vegeta on a 50 stone roll, so even though i am mildly burnt out on the game i am happy.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

cptn_dr posted:

Same here, once again, more than half of them are cards I already had (and I've only used F2P stones), just like my last 3 multipulls. And except for saiyan armor Krillin and Goten, I don't think I've ever pulled a card that wasn't in the initial pool.

I used to mock people claiming "10 single pulls are totally better guys" but I think next time I'll do that if only for the novelty.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Now I need to decide whether to let the game win, and spend money for the first time to buy 12 stones to get one more multipull... Like, it surely couldn't be worse than the last one, right?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Golden Frieza's super is magical. :allears:

It's this huge beam that sends tendrils of red over the whole planet, then the enemy gets hit. After that it's a bigger version of the Kamehameha Earth explosion that Gohan and Perfect Cell get. Really entertaining. Also hilariously damaging.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

cptn_dr posted:

Now I need to decide whether to let the game win, and spend money for the first time to buy 12 stones to get one more multipull... Like, it surely couldn't be worse than the last one, right?

Never paid for stones yet but from what I heard, yes, it can always be worse than the last one

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
As a person who has spent a lot: yes, there is always more and it's always worse.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Used the 10 free stones and got SSR Buu, which continues my trend of getting all the stuff from the previous events.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Which SSR Perfect Cell is better? It seems the TEQ one can have absurdly huge individual power, but the other one is better for teams.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

bobjr posted:

Used the 10 free stones and got SSR Buu, which continues my trend of getting all the stuff from the previous events.

Lucky, my 10 stones got me an R Zarbon and SR Roshi, at least Roshi is Super Level 2 now. =\

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Thanks to the ten stones, I'm only three away from another multipull... Temptation is strong to buy a few more and just hope for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I said I was going to wait until the next event to buy...and that lasted 3 seconds after getting my 10 stone reward today. I got the SR AGL Goku (Detrmined Defender). and SR PHY Reccone (Just need an SR Guldo for the SSR* Ginyu Force).

I think I'm almost burned out though, as I will have 103 characters at max level when I level up these two, sitting on 24 million zenni, and completed all content. I attempted to try and get Police Krillan Supers, and I

The only thing I'm going to miss about this event though is top level training. Such a good way to level up characters.