Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They are mice. No one will believe that woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Paladinus posted:

They are mice. No one will believe that woman.

are you saying they're mice guys

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

are you saying they're mice guys

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I had thought furries had expended the right to use that face/expression, but I was wrong.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Nooo wrong thread :gonk:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 13:03 on Nov 7, 2015

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Would be better with some speech bubbles.

Fuoco
Jan 3, 2009

I like to think that it took her the span of 2006 to 2008 to make this one image.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Is she still in the cheese store?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
It makes sense when you realize that's meant to be her lifespan

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Everything has been leading to this:

http://nymag.com/following/2015/11/longest-running-miscarriage-meme-on-the-web.html

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet
Speaking of loss, that was a 4 panel comic and no one brought it up, good job guys.

Here's your reward:

Sokoban
Feb 16, 2011

THUNDERDOME
LOSER

A Classy Ghost posted:

Speaking of loss, that was a 4 panel comic and no one brought it up, good job guys.

Here's your reward:

:suicide:

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Huh I have a whole book of Caldwell and they're mostly just "lmao cripples" because he broke his neck as a teen and draws with his mouth so he gets to do that, but this one is a whole nother level.

Is there like a bon mot or something that goes "you can stuff a vagina with chocolates as long as the woman does not call the cops"?

That's the late John Callahan you're thinking of. He was also misogynistic as gently caress which is how you probably mistook one for the other.

Caldwell does have a thing for complete incoherence though.

ryonguy has a new favorite as of 03:37 on Nov 8, 2015

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

A Classy Ghost posted:

See if you brainiacs can figure out the clever pun in this one:

I refuse to believe this is anything other than an attempt at some SBaHJ level parody.

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

McKilligan posted:

I refuse to believe this is anything other than an attempt at some SBaHJ level parody.

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

Ok I'm sorry

e:

A Classy Ghost has a new favorite as of 05:03 on Nov 8, 2015

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

ryonguy posted:

That's the late John Callahan you're thinking of. He was also misogynistic as gently caress which is how you probably mistook one for the other.

Caldwell does have a thing for complete incoherence though.

Thank you. I think after all these years I can go with the answer as "he makes cartoons that make no sense" as opposed to there being some deeper meaning.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Christopher Meloni seems like a extremely cool dude.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
The comics in this page are awesome, good job everyone. And now I jinxed it. Probably.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

Nitrox posted:

The comics in this page are awesome, good job everyone. And now I jinxed it. Probably.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Literally Hitler.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Dog big.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lmbo

that fucken dog

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Hey. It's that dog.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Cold War Marmaduke is such a bitch.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

When a 7/11 or whatever doesn't sell a magazine they tear off the cover and mail it back for a refund. They toss the rest of the magazine in the dumpster to save on shipping. My middle school best friends and I went dumpster diving and hit the jackpot. All the coverless hustlers and penthouses we could carry. Try to imagine this in the context of before you could see a boob online. We were millionares of smut.

Staring at the same boobs lasted me a few weeks but then I started to read the articles. Some lady made a man's job of driving a car extremely difficult by occupying his stick shift. literally, I mean, that is not an innuendo, but anything an adult finds arousing must have merit so it didn't seem like the dumbest most dangerous way to end up a naked smear on the highway at the time, etc, etc. And then a jokes page.

This joke was on it but instead of snow white it was a traveling ventriloquist just fuckin' with the famer, and the farmer was indian for some reason and his dialog was written with a racist accent. I thought the whole joke was "he sounds like apu" so I told it to my parents. My dad's face before and after. The punch line just deflated the building anticipation of a joke a child should know and suddenly it was where did you hear this and out comes the secret stash and oh jesus.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

Hogge Wild posted:

lmbo

that fucken dog

Ever had a giant dog with pissed off eyebrows that was like "yo I'm gonna kill you"

I mean that's some slice of life poo poo that most people can relate to

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Cold War Marmaduke is such a bitch.

I don't think he was the bitch in any way in that household.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

snipermonkey
Jun 30, 2010

To quote that article. "Even the greatest scholars of memes struggle to understand why one particular image or idea circulates and another doesn’t".

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Krinkle posted:

When a 7/11 or whatever doesn't sell a magazine they tear off the cover and mail it back for a refund. They toss the rest of the magazine in the dumpster to save on shipping. My middle school best friends and I went dumpster diving and hit the jackpot. All the coverless hustlers and penthouses we could carry. Try to imagine this in the context of before you could see a boob online. We were millionares of smut.

Staring at the same boobs lasted me a few weeks but then I started to read the articles. Some lady made a man's job of driving a car extremely difficult by occupying his stick shift. literally, I mean, that is not an innuendo, but anything an adult finds arousing must have merit so it didn't seem like the dumbest most dangerous way to end up a naked smear on the highway at the time, etc, etc. And then a jokes page.

This joke was on it but instead of snow white it was a traveling ventriloquist just fuckin' with the famer, and the farmer was indian for some reason and his dialog was written with a racist accent. I thought the whole joke was "he sounds like apu" so I told it to my parents. My dad's face before and after. The punch line just deflated the building anticipation of a joke a child should know and suddenly it was where did you hear this and out comes the secret stash and oh jesus.

You get what you deserve if you don't blame the kid teaching you racist jokes that end in "Put his food stamps under his work boots"

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 13:21 on Nov 9, 2015

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

That's way easier to understand without scary dog rape-face, thank you.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Classic Marmaduke loving rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading