Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
hi friends

i have caught up to this thread with great relish

please consider my catte for your viewing pleasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Dusty Lens posted:

Some people cried that Smart lending legitimacy to a neonazi by appearing on his show to have a boring talk about video games was a bad idea.
Smart cried that we can't censor him and left for a few minutes.
Some people cried that the schadenfreude train was at risk of derailing.
Ultimately it was a boring conversation and everyone shrugged their shoulders. A lot of really funny/horrifying twitter messages made a few more pages of the thread fun/gas worthy.

I might have missed a few points. The whole event was a little surreal for me.

Only thing you missed is that I saved the thread with the power of anime.

I need no thanks.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
oh i am sorry, i realize that jaypegs are the currency of funny, i meant to post two cattes

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

DoctorStrangelove posted:

The cat pictures do that moreso for me.

Hu Fa Ted posted:

oh i am sorry, i realize that jaypegs are the currency of funny, i meant to post two cattes

Except that one! Black cat, bad luck hsssssss!!!

Looks lovely.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Thanks for the update, brahs.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
How much for the cat jpeg, and how many do you have in stock? I'm thinking of making a substantial investment and reselling later.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Imagine if someone built a MoCap studio in Santa Monica and told you they were going to use it to cook lasagna.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
If I buy now and make a profit on these catte jpegs, you're not allowed to criticize my investment in this thread.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

CrazyLoon posted:

The cat pictures do that moreso for me.

Except that one! Black cat, bad luck hsssssss!!!

Looks lovely.

she is a very nice catte

we call her black

she'll bite your hand if you pet her past the point she doesn't want to be petted

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Rad Russian posted:

How much for the cat jpeg, and how many do you have in stock? I'm thinking of making a substantial investment and reselling later.

i'm willing to put this catte.jpeg on the laffchain she is very serious

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

One Winged Angel posted:

Someone please :gas: this loving jew out of his misery. Derek Smart is a negroid

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
lol

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

I need no thanks.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Eonwe posted:

lol seraph got banned and probated, paid $10 to unban himself, but I don't think he realized that you can't pay to get out of a probation

LOL

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

???

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

It's ok. Seraph is bitcoin rich. We are all slaves to the dollar.

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.
CIG should release a rebranded copy of Starbound with a great big TA-DAAAAA

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

jaegerx posted:

It's ok. Seraph is bitcoin rich. We are all slaves to the dollar.

Sometimes life is unfair

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Cheatum the Evil Midget posted:

CIG should release a rebranded copy of Starbound with a great big TA-DAAAAA

I believe they are in 2weeks.

shankerz fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Nov 9, 2015

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
hey so is this game out yet?

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
if any of you chucklesteins reply two weeks it'll be to the moon with you i assure you!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

shankerz posted:

I believe they are in 2weeks.

And just as I was pondering, who could be sadder than Seraph, who spent over 200$ on SA, in walks...

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

CrazyLoon posted:

And just as I was pondering, who could be sadder than Seraph, who spent over 200$ on SA, in walks...

I think the guy who sold his foodstamps for space pixle jpegs takes the trophy... Welfare Warrior.

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009

Redline is the poo poo. Watch it as soon as you get the chance.

From however many pages back. It's basically F-Zero on Acid: The movie. It is indeed the poo poo.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

shankerz posted:

I think the guy who sold his foodstamps for space pixle jpegs takes the trophy... Welfare Warrior.

I disagree. It's the guy who spent hundreds of dollars on voicechat servers, in the hopes goons would like him.

EDIT: It's still hilarious to me that you still refuse to admit the fact, that I lied to you to get you probated on RSI.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 9, 2015

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

CrazyLoon posted:

I disagree. It's the guy who spent hundreds of dollars on voicechat servers, in the hopes goons would like him.

Voicechat hummm.... so how many foodstamps would you have to trade for that. I'm sure you and your pedo lover Seraph can work out a even bitcoin to foodstamps ratio to help get you ahead of your bottom line.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Planetes? That was a good one.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

shankerz posted:

Voicechat hummm.... so how many foodstamps would you have to trade for that. I'm sure you and your pedo lover Seraph can work out a even bitcoin to foodstamps ratio to help get you ahead of your bottom line.

Oh I dunno...why don't you call me gypsy scum over here about this, like you did over there. I'm sure nothing bad could happen and goons would totally love you after that. :allears:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
:yikes:

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

shankerz posted:

Holy poo poo, look who felt left out of the Seraph lovefest. It's the OG Homophobe, back on the attack! :cawg:

Hey Shankerz, do you read a lot of Pax Day? I think he's got some thoughts on Star Citizen and other important matters that you would really find enjoyable.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
i really feel like not liking people because of their sexual orientation is wrong

i know this is a controversial topic goons but i think we can overcome this

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

my handsome little catte, he does not like SC

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

TheHoosier posted:

that is a very handsome catte, would comment on again A++

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
What a wild loving ride this thread is

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Just in case people missed this during the anime spam.

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

Hu Fa Ted posted:

Black cat = biter by default.
Will not stroke.

TheHoosier posted:

Looks like a biter.

Either case. How many magic beans do you want for them?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Mirificus posted:

Just in case people missed this during the anime spam.
Thank you. Apparently, rubber balls add the human touch.

"you can entertain yourself in many ways with this, for instance you can play the game of wall ball with your friends in the hangar, or make your own game, just with a simple rubber ball"
Chris should drop everything (all none of it) and use the existing geometry for the Ball Module.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

CrazyLoon posted:

Oh I dunno...why don't you call me gypsy scum over here about this, like you did over there. I'm sure nothing bad could happen and goons would totally love you after that. :allears:

Still playing the victim card I see. Lying about your welfare space pixle adventures is like beliving that Seraph babysitting your child is a sound safe decision.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

SelenicMartian posted:

Thank you. Apparently, rubber balls add the human touch.

"you can entertain yourself in many ways with this, for instance you can play the game of wall ball with your friends in the hangar, or make your own game, just with a simple rubber ball"
Chris should drop everything (all none of it) and use the existing geometry for the Ball Module.

It seems like they want to be able to do everything in the game. From silly time-wasting activities like the rubber ball to the horrendous 'realism' of raped and tortured hostages. What they want isn't a game, what they want is a transcendental spaceman simulator. They're not getting it, even if Chris Roberts is a great leader who's adept at managing teams and conserving budget.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

CrazyLoon posted:

shankerz posted:

Still playing the victim card I see. Lying about your welfare space pixle adventures is like beliving that Seraph babysitting your child is a sound safe decision.

If you must do this, at least be entertaining, Might I suggest roleplaying as Sandi & Ben?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

toanoradian posted:

It seems like they want to be able to do everything in the game. From silly time-wasting activities like the rubber ball to the horrendous 'realism' of raped and tortured hostages. What they want isn't a game, what they want is a transcendental spaceman simulator. They're not getting it, even if Chris Roberts is a great leader who's adept at managing teams and conserving budget.

At this point, as some have said so well, they want Space Second Life. They want to be able to ply the spaceways with their strange blowup doll cargo and indulge in weird sexual fantasies with their crews.

• Locked thread