Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I'm stuck on what I am pretty sure is the final case of AA because Von Karma is an enormous tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

FirstAidKite posted:

when the gently caress is koudelka coming out on steam so bad seafood and i can lp it

won't it just be released by those same people who just release ps1 roms running on a pre-set up emulator though

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The Colonel posted:

won't it just be released by those same people who just release ps1 roms running on a pre-set up emulator though

yea

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Droyer posted:

I have been stabbed actually now that i think about it. I've had surgery, and i'm pretty sure those include stabbing.

In that case, I have been face stabbed. I do not recommend it, unless the doctor you consult considers it medically necessary. And even then, it isn't pleasant.

Bad Seafood posted:

I'm stuck on what I am pretty sure is the final case of AA because Von Karma is an enormous tool.

Tht's what makes taking him down so much better. Plus you're helping out your bro Edgeworth. Just wait until you get to 1-5 though. That case is easily one of the best in the series.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

dominated by dancing girls

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

dilbert walks into a dark alleyway while casually shouting about how rich he is and is then mugged
Dilbert: "Dude, say 'Your money or you're waifu.'"

Mugger: "I, uh-"

Dilbert: "Come on dude, the cash is yours, just say it for me. It'll be a great story."

Mugger: "Look mack I don't want no trouble."

Dilbert: "I'll throw in the extra twenty I keep hidden in my shoe."

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

the funny thing about AA is that since the cases keep getting longer and more convoluted, everybody in AA1 feels like they fold really easily by comparison now. also makes 1-5 a ridiculous jump in complexity and length, since the games we got are actually ports of what were originally GBA games.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

He's a jerk. Beat him with your logic and contradiction-finding skills!!

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Motto posted:

the funny thing about AA is that since the cases keep getting longer and more convoluted, everybody in AA1 feels like they fold really easily by comparison. also makes 1-5 a ridiculous jump in complexity and length, since the games we got are actually ports of what were originally DS games.

Originally gba games. we got them for the ds

preserving the fail anyway

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The way the final case in each game plays around with who the real culprit is is one of my favorite things about the series.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

when the gently caress is koudelka coming out on steam so bad seafood and i can lp it

When Athena gets a reboot.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

chumbler posted:

The way the final case in each game plays around with who the real culprit is is one of my favorite things about the series.

I think 1's, 4's and investigation's were pretty obvious early on

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Holy poo poo, Genjuro sings, this is amazing.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

The Colonel posted:

i can't believe it

Fine with me ask baals about i, how do you want me to prove it I walked off a broken foot infront of him.

That dude heard my foot break and I was like "gently caress it"

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Nov 9, 2015

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

fire brigade is really boring and black clover is really charming

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Droyer posted:

I think 1's, 4's and investigation's were pretty obvious early on

I can't comment since I had been spoiled on them going in, but they were still fun.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

fire brigade is really boring
For real.

Probably gonna drop it after the next chapter.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Bad Seafood posted:

Dilbert: "Dude, say 'Your money or you're waifu.'"

Mugger: "I, uh-"

Dilbert: "Come on dude, the cash is yours, just say it for me. It'll be a great story."

Mugger: "Look mack I don't want no trouble."

Dilbert: "I'll throw in the extra twenty I keep hidden in my shoe."

That isn't even how you speak to a "mugger", you have 5 other approaches avoid them other than even speaking to them.

The problem with that approach is you are being way to upfront thus making you vulnerable

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 9, 2015

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i was not ready for old man kevin in the newest billy bat

jesus

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also thats too cruel of a drat cliffhanger

this has been your comic update for today

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jarogue posted:

When Athena gets a reboot.

whats athena

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

That isn't even how you speak to a "mugger", you have 5 other approaches avoid them other than even speaking to them.
Called out by Dilbert.

Ouch.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

are we sure that's a callout? dilbert kind of just puts words together

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tine to start on Layton vs Wright.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Bad Seafood posted:

Called out by Dilbert.

Ouch.

Sorry man I lived sleeping on streets of baltimore, even my boss is like "how the gently caress are you even alive and so into IT"

Ask Baals how stupidly unreal I am.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Endorph posted:

are we sure that's a callout? dilbert kind of just puts words together
My joke was so weak Dilbert attained temporary lucidity in order to put me in my place.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Sorry man I lived sleeping on streets of baltimore, even my boss is like "how the gently caress are you even alive and so into IT"

Ask Baals how stupidly unreal I am.
dilbert your life could literally be a movie if you could express it coherently

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

on my way back from kyoani. their shop is tiny and half of it is taken up by free merch. there wasn't really anything i wanted to buy and u cant take pics inside. they had a signed poster for each show you can't buy, the lns they publish, like 3 chuuni figs, like 7 posters you can buy, euphonium keyframes, buttons for most shows, a nichijou boardgame (in japanese), stickers, plastic sleeves and that sort of crap so i just got prefuse a poster

oh and they had that gachapon machine from euphonium

i saw a whole bunch of women leave their animation office for lunch so i guess i can confirm a lot of women work there and i signed their guestbook asking for more hyouka and k-on and for kumiko and reina to kiss

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

chumbler posted:

Tine to start on Layton vs Wright.

its terrible

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

whats athena

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/athena/athena.htm

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

go back and buy the nichijou boardgame and scan it and let's all play it in tabletop simulator

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

free merch? did you take some? haha

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Davincie posted:

its terrible

Like AA2/4 terrible or actually terrible?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

dilbert your life could literally be a movie if you could express it coherently

he could run for president. i'm sure he'd be a better orator than at least several of the current candidates

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Bad Seafood posted:

My joke was so weak Dilbert attained temporary lucidity in order to put me in my place.

I'm rewatching CA while I update >800 vm;s and 40 servers

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

chumbler posted:

Like AA2/4 terrible or actually terrible?

actually terrible, the only part i enjoyed was the artbook

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Davincie posted:

i saw a whole bunch of women leave their animation office for lunch so i guess i can confirm a lot of women work there and i signed their guestbook asking for more hyouka and k-on and for kumiko and reina to kiss

good

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
i like how lately dilbert keeps trying to defer any questions to baal

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

FirstAidKite posted:

i like how lately dilbert keeps trying to defer any questions to baal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Davincie posted:

on my way back from kyoani. their shop is tiny and half of it is taken up by free merch. there wasn't really anything i wanted to buy and u cant take pics inside. they had a signed poster for each show you can't buy, the lns they publish, like 3 chuuni figs, like 7 posters you can buy, euphonium keyframes, buttons for most shows, a nichijou boardgame (in japanese), stickers, plastic sleeves and that sort of crap so i just got prefuse a poster

oh and they had that gachapon machine from euphonium

cant wait to stare at my freaking wife all day. oh hell yes

• Locked thread