Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Elliptical Dick posted:

It was an accident you nonce

Nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Cool argument about some dumb bullshit. How about how Manchester city somehow scored 0 goals against villa?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Cool argument about some dumb bullshit. How about how Manchester city somehow scored 0 goals against villa?

Its not really dumb bullshit is it, its an event that happened during a game

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

African AIDS cum posted:

Its not really dumb bullshit is it, its an event that happened during a game

I didn't see it so I assumed it was something retarded, sorry. However, let's not resort to one word replies and shots at each others intelligence.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Gigi Galli posted:

I didn't see it so I assumed it was something retarded, sorry. However, let's not resort to one word replies and shots at each others intelligence.

No you're right. It is retarded because nothing happened. I don't even like Diego Costa but I don't believe even he would be enough of a bell end to stand on a steward's foot with intent.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Elliptical Dick posted:

No you're right. It is retarded because nothing happened. I don't even like Diego Costa but I don't believe even he would be enough of a bell end to stand on a steward's foot with intent.

You can see in the video he does it on purpose. This guy is always kicking out and stomping on people. If he was a clumsy oaf civilian it'd be one thing but hes an "elite" athlete who depends on knowing where his feet are at all times. Verdict: guilty.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

i'm not an athlete and i only know where my feet are some of the times

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Gigi Galli posted:

I don't think any of the teams are very good this season it's going to be hella fun.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Brony Car posted:

Is he still cozy with Joorabchian? That might help a lot.

Kia was told to gently caress off and stay hosed off by John Coates when he took over day to day running of Stoke from his dad Peter and Sparky was hired. Kia might help get players to Stoke but he isn't allowed in the club facilities and Stoke won't make payments to him.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

My Villa-supporting coworker is gonna be strutting around tomorrow. His hatred for Sherwood knew no bounds. They played Gil, benched Lescott, that's all he wanted

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Emre Can is one of those guys who firmly believes he's amazing at every aspect of a football match but is really only good at like two or three things, which don't include dribbling, shooting, or ambitious passing. When all he has to do is run around all day pressing people he looks really good, but as soon as he actually gets the ball and starts trying to do stepovers and through balls and shooting from thirty yards he looks like garbage. So it's natural that he looks good in Klopp's new high pressing system, but he still isn't an asset offensively and I think Henderson could improve the side a lot once he comes back.

I have more faith in Can being a top class midfielder than anyone else currently at the club. He makes mistakes and chooses the wrong options sometimes but he's twenty one.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
By the way, guess who left early:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Brony Car posted:

By the way, guess who left early:

Slipping out. Classic Gerrard.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Elliptical Dick posted:

It was an accident you nonce

Watch it again

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it was on purpose for sure. Costa is a huge piece of poo poo

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Does anyone have a gif of the incident so I can make my binding judgement?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

Does anyone have a gif of the incident so I can make my binding judgement?

Luke Smith
Aug 6, 2015

by Cowcaster

Spaniards can be such pricks

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Luke Smith posted:

Spaniards can be such pricks

He's Brazilian.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Haha looks deliberate. Where was the ball boy?

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Look at him prancing, he knows what he's gonna do and takes that much glee from inflicting random violence on another person. It's beautiful.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Parity warning posted:

Look at him prancing, he knows what he's gonna do and takes that much glee from inflicting random violence on another person. It's beautiful.

Notice how he makes sure to put his full body weight onto the one foot, the guy has done this before.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I mean I hate Costa but i can't see any contact there.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Ewar Woowar posted:

I mean I hate Costa but i can't see any contact there.

Look closer

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

jet fuel can't melt steel studs

Sir Charles
Apr 25, 2006
Can't...seem to...penetrate the fabric...must be...some kind of...polyester weave!
I really hate Costa and I can't see any contact there.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Shrapnig posted:

He's Brazilian.

He is.

African AIDS cum posted:

Notice how he makes sure to put his full body weight onto the one foot, the guy has done this before.

Yeah hes a psycho

Luke Smith
Aug 6, 2015

by Cowcaster

Shrapnig posted:

He's Brazilian.

Uh....

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Swiss then.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Nice picture of a Brazilian man wearing the jersey of the Spanish national team.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

African AIDS cum posted:

Looks to me like he was channeling his namesake who actually won (a race in Hong Kong) this weekend. Gotta get your inspiration from somewhere.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I just realized this week is yet another loving poo poo-rear end international week. God damnit.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

He's definitely Brazilian.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
He's even got the typical made-up date of birth.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
I'm glad that Mourinho hasn't been sacked yet but I really don't know if we can recover from this. I think we can beat Norwich and Maccabi, although at this point I'm taking nothing for granted; then if we can beat Tottenham as well then maybe we can get some momentum going. It's a lot of ground to make up though; even winning every match from now on would only give us 2 more points than last season.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Barry Shitpeas posted:

I'm glad that Mourinho hasn't been sacked yet but I really don't know if we can recover from this. I think we can beat Norwich and Maccabi, although at this point I'm taking nothing for granted; then if we can beat Tottenham as well then maybe we can get some momentum going. It's a lot of ground to make up though; even winning every match from now on would only give us 2 more points than last season.

You'll draw with Spurs if you're lucky.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Norwich have learned how to dig in and nullify ponderous possession play and should beat the chels

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Der Shovel posted:

I just realized this week is yet another loving poo poo-rear end international week. God damnit.

Look forward to Vardy doing his cruciate in, beginning Leicester's inevitable slide into the bottom half, meanwhile Chelsea have a chance to get their internals sorted and end up going on a 20-game unbeaten run.

I mean, that's what every pundit in the country is expecting, so why wouldn't it happen?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Moyes has been sacked by Real Sociedad. He's ready to take over at Swansea when they realise Monk is a fraud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
moyes to chelsea mou to the bin

• Locked thread