Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad like sprayed five hundred feet of cum in his tight jeans when Jeff made a virtual bathtub appear. Give me a break you lunatic. lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Azram Legion posted:

Jeff's favorite parts of Fallout 4 are cleaning up old scrap and playing the fallout version of donkey kong

That QL was depressing.. somebody in Games recommended it as the thing that really turned them around on the game and got them excited but its just Jeff pawing through the darkness for rusted metal and twine for half an hour, and then they go shoot some flies.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mr. Butts the Robot: "Allo guvnah!"

Brad: "No. Way. This game!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

That QL was depressing.. somebody in Games recommended it as the thing that really turned them around on the game and got them excited but its just Jeff pawing through the darkness for rusted metal and twine for half an hour, and then they go shoot some flies.

People who like bethesda fallout games should seriously be brought to a laboratory for a few days and experimented on to see what apocalyptic syndrome they have that needs to be bred out of the human species.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

lmfao

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

net cafe scandal posted:

hahaha

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
Watching a video game android pump water with the QL crew!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol. I think an hour of that video was spent in menus.

Ice Mongoose
Sep 5, 2015

ian is epic as hell

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I closed the vid when an unnamed raider came at Jeff in a full set of Power armor holding a switchblade, and was killed by three to four hits from an unelectrified stun baton, followed by Jeff immediately hungrily looting him and going "Ohhh, and now I'm overencumbered! Of course haha."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I closed the vid when an unnamed raider came at Jeff in a full set of Power armor holding a switchblade, and was killed by three to four hits from an unelectrified stun baton, followed by Jeff immediately hungrily looting him and going "Ohhh, and now I'm overencumbered! Of course haha."

mfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought the Super Mutant's Orders thing was kind of funny I guess.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus I liked the Skeeter Davis song.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

My new phone background

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My new phone background

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh crap I forgot these things have gruesomely accurate cockroaches so if I ever buy this on a steam sale I hope someone will have made a mod that gets rid of them. Their the worst they've ever been in this game. Cripes.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Radroach meat.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Brad like sprayed five hundred feet of cum in his tight jeans when Jeff made a virtual bathtub appear. Give me a break you lunatic. lmao

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad seeing the same floating robot from the past 2 Fallout games but this time it's named Madwin Goodfeels: Oh my god dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad seeing the same floating robot from the past 2 Fallout games but this time it's named Madwin Goodfeels: Oh my god dude.

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*the words LEGENDARY RADROACH and DOCTOR GOODFEELS show up onscreen for two seconds*

Brad, on his knees: Thank you, God, for letting me play this game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My new phone background

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750654

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

*the words LEGENDARY RADROACH and DOCTOR GOODFEELS show up onscreen for two seconds*

Brad, on his knees: Thank you, God, for letting me play this game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The legendary thing seems insane. Why do enemies randomly become elites midfight and get all their health back

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The legendary thing seems insane. Why do enemies randomly become elites midfight and get all their health back

For such a small moment I was kind of excited to see what "LEGENDARY COCKROACH HAS MUTATED" would actually mean but it didn't seem like anything happened. I didn't even notice it got it's health back.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hahaha

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"oh wait a minute! they just straight up give you RGB sliders? OH WOOOOW"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Brad hasn't given a review game less than 4 stars since Ryse when the xbox one launched and even then it was still 3 stars

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad is an extremely conflicted man who has struggles in his life.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

that quick look was just an hour of jeff teleporting to different locations to kill endless amounts of ghouls or raiders while more spawned at his bases

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol at jeff's list of criticisms punctuated by seeing a man puking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOnEk1xgN0&t=459s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol at jeff's list of criticisms punctuated by seeing a man puking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOnEk1xgN0&t=459s

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011