Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d64
Jan 15, 2003
apparently the regular entrance to the cave that you can just walk in and out of is just out of view

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

d64 posted:

apparently the regular entrance to the cave that you can just walk in and out of is just out of view

same w ur mum

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
posting on page 1234

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Wait says the red light, go says the green
Careful says the yellow light, twinkling in between

KNEEL SAYS THE DEMON LIGHT
ITS EYE OF BURNING COAL
SATAN KNOWS YOUR LICENSE PLATE
AND STARES INTO YOUR SOUL

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Anaconda Rifle posted:

posting on page 1234

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EUq9IJt4NM

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i was in an experimental jazz band for a while and we played that song. it is complex as gently caress, they're throwing out the time signature for a new one every couple of bars during the hook

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

:aaaaa: thank you!

e: it's playing near me :neckbeard:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
we were all "hey we're getting tight on that mingus number, let's see if we can finally make a dent in this loving song from sesame street"

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Trig Discipline posted:

i was in an experimental jazz band for a while and we played that song. it is complex as gently caress, they're throwing out the time signature for a new one every couple of bars during the hook

which is just one reason for old sesame street supremacy

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Trig Discipline posted:

we were all "hey we're getting tight on that mingus number, let's see if we can finally make a dent in this loving song from sesame street"

i imagine it was like a scene from Whiplash

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theflyingorc posted:

i imagine it was like a scene from Whiplash

this except we were nowhere near as good

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
what time is it in during the counting part, it sounds like something odd like 7/8 or w/e

i dont know much about music rly

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCYSWyHDpfU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Panty Saluter posted:

what time is it in during the counting part, it sounds like something odd like 7/8 or w/e

i dont know much about music rly

iirc it's p much 4/4 there but on the beat after they say "twelve" it changes so it sounds all weird

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

sesame street had awesome stuff

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Trabant posted:

:aaaaa: thank you!

e: it's playing near me :neckbeard:

u mothe fucke :mad:

I asked our local small-run/arthouse if they'd do a one-off double bill of I and II, nothing doing :smith:

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K8zz9eI4-8

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

james bond, international man of mystery, lover of women and breaker of hearts must put on a crash helmet before flying away via jetpack

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Signed

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Awia posted:

james bond, international man of mystery, lover of women and breaker of hearts must put on a crash helmet before flying away via jetpack

iirc the stuntman didnt want to do it without the helmet so they had to reshoot connery putting it on way later

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Kuvo posted:

iirc the stuntman didnt want to do it without the helmet so they had to reshoot connery putting it on way later

Tsk, why didn't they just put a wig on the helmet!?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Bateman: Don't just stare at it, play it!

<edit> also lolled:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i love my dead gay city

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Trig Discipline posted:

iirc it's p much 4/4 there but on the beat after they say "twelve" it changes so it sounds all weird

huh, guess its just a weird syncopation thing during that part

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

oh, speaking of that, here's this

https://constantsupervision.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/the-chemistry-of-copulins-vaginal-fluid/

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

WELCOME TO MY TWISTED MIND

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

Hold on, I'm not doing a good job of selling this

quote:

Through the process of coupling a female and male will lay relatively still without having sex with the penis inside of the vagina. The process may take up to 15 minutes and works faster and more efficiently when the female is on top of the male. During this period the vagina injects up to 1/2 cup (100 ml) of the copulin fluid into the urethral opening at the tip of the penis, which is chemically attracted to semen, and will follow the semen down the shaft directly into the testicles.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

keep going I'm almost there

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

SynthOrange posted:

keep going I'm almost there

almost MIND CONTROLLED BY A WOMAN YOU MEAN?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
god gently caress yes just take control of me turn me into your breeding slave as i am slathered in copulin

the androstenone courisng through my pores as i am driven into mad mating fury wards off any women who are undeserving of my rock hard, giant, uncut, mind controlled dick

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
holy poo poo imagine if she excreted copulin from between her toes. just like naturally through the pores in her feet

basiclaly the perfect mate for a muscle-bound monster fucktoy like me

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
That's the least sexy thing i've ever read

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The vagina produces a thick fluid known as copulin that has actual mind control effects on a male’s brain. If a man is exposed to a woman’s copulins, over time she will be able to:

1) Change, remove, or insert memories.

2) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.

3) 
Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as “his own ideas” or behavior later.

4) 
Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

lmao

I cant find any links to copulins that arent blogs that look like they're written by a crazy person.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

SynthOrange posted:

The vagina produces a thick fluid known as copulin that has actual mind control effects on a male’s brain. If a man is exposed to a woman’s copulins, over time she will be able to:

3) 
Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as “his own ideas” or behavior later.

4) 
Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

lmao

I cant find any links to copulins that arent blogs that look like they're written by a crazy person.

huh

it's almost like these folks are perpetually on the outside looking in at normal healthy relationships

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

SynthOrange posted:

3) 

4) 

lmao

makes u think

maybe feminism has been empowering women to use their copulins over these last couple decades, this is likely the reason for the massive increase of people being easily triggered

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

*woop woop* PULL UP *woop woop* PULL UP *woop woop*

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Trig Discipline posted:

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

no, gently caress you dad!!

• Locked thread