Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Tremendous Taste posted:

Cam owns but he's also the kind of guy who thinks throwing a stolen laptop out a window is an effective way of hiding evidence

Everybody does dumb poo poo in college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
If you don't do dumb poo poo in college then why go to college?

Also Cam Newton owns

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I'd love to know how many Packers fans who complain about Cam "preening and playing to the camera" are complaining while wearing a Clay Matthews jersey.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

This needs some love. I laughed way too hard at this.

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
Who retires from concussions first, Sean Lee or Welker?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fsif posted:

Things have coalesced for the Jets much better than most (myself included) thought. Most of TFF talked a lot of poo poo to mcmagic when he was celebrating a Ryan Fitzpatrick quarterback reign. Plenty of season to go, but early returns look like Mcmagic Was Right.

I said he would be a league average, competent QB... that is hardly celebrating and it's what he's been his entire career.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Tremendous Taste posted:

Cam owns but he's also the kind of guy who thinks throwing a stolen laptop out a window is an effective way of hiding evidence

Tom Brady thought destroying a cell phone in the middle of an investigation was a good idea.

Might be some sort of QB-specific CTE.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Tremendous Taste posted:

I broke my wrist falling off a cow I climbed illegally so I'm gonna give Cam a loving pass

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

mcmagic posted:

I said he would be a league average, competent QB... that is hardly celebrating and it's what he's been his entire career.

I mean, thats still better than buttfumbling.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Petite Dinklage posted:

I broke my wrist falling off a cow I climbed illegally so I'm gonna give Cam a loving pass

where do you live where they have laws regarding the proper climbing of cows?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

zimbomonkey posted:

where do you live where they have laws regarding the proper climbing of cows?

It was a plaster show-cow on display in the campus mall

But also I live in Wisconsin

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Petite Dinklage posted:

i jumped off an amp during a good practice and drove a lightbulb into my skull, and spent the rest of the afternoon having glass picked out of my scalp in the er. college owns

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

Now thats a elite wisconsin move and I am proud.

I went to the hospital hours after bleeding everywhere because my then band had a show and bleeding on your bass is cool as hell. I accidently shut a pockeknife on my thumb. College owned.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

i jumped off an amp during a good practice and drove a lightbulb into my skull, and spent the rest of the afternoon having glass picked out of my scalp in the er. college owns

Not a bright idea

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Petite Dinklage posted:

Was poo poo faced, rolled down a hill trying to kick a soccer ball I saw on the side of the road, messed up my knee kinda badly, ended up getting a ride home from the cops instead of getting thrown in the drunk because I beat them at their own game.

They asked me my address three times and each time insisted I had told them a different address before. I should have gotten thrown in the dunk tank but I consider it the dumbest thing I've done because I literally shook my finger in the cop's face and raised my voice to him. ~white privilege~

Another time I threw up on a hobo in the drunk tank. I probably had a drinking problem in college.

Edit: edited for more details and better syntax

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Nov 10, 2015

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Spoeank posted:

Was poo poo faced, rolled down a hill trying to kick a soccer ball, ended up getting a ride home from the cops instead of a public intoxication ticket because I beat them at their own game.

(they asked me my address three times and each time insisted I had told them a different address before)

I should have gotten thrown in the dunk tank but I consider it the dumbest thing I've done because I literally shook my finger in the cop's face and raised mt voice to him. ~white privilege~

Being a white male is playing life on easy mode how do people not realize that

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Petite Dinklage posted:

Not a bright idea

:kakashi:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Petite Dinklage posted:

Being a white male is playing life on easy mode how do people not realize that

its like being a patriots fan except your team wins even more often

it owns

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

"poo poo You Have Done on the Same Stupidity Level as an NFL Quarterback" would be the best thread.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I have never been injured severely. I am very limber and relaxed at all times so no wounds strike me.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Parmesan Basil posted:

I have never been injured severely. I am very limber and relaxed at all times so no wounds strike me.

I have brittle bones so I have broken my arms 5 times lol

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

"poo poo You Have Done on the Same Stupidity Level as an NFL Quarterback" would be the best thread.

Left my car windows down during a 7torm

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Spoeank posted:

OTOH

Winning Percentage w/49ers
Blaine Gabbert 100%
Steve Young 73.3%
Joe Montana 71.3%

I agree. Make Blaine the Pain Train your qb for the next decade

Years after college I got hella drunk for new years and was jumping around on my way back to the car to drunk drive home and jumped so high I fell down and crumpled my knee. Laid in the street for a few minutes before rolling onto the sidewalk and going home. Limped for a month. Another new year's (coincidence, I wasn't drunk yet) I was snowboarding and between runs while I was walking to the lift my loose foot stepped on the board and the whole thing slipped and broke my kneecap in twain and ripped a ligament right off the bone. Had surgery and crutches for 3 months, and that was when I was in college so I had to use the disabled van service to get across campus to classes. :(

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 10, 2015

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

RG3 might not like his comparison

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

My friends and I stole poo poo on the regular, but tossing your stolen poo poo out the window is pretty brazen

It's the ridiculous cover that's laughable, not the act, etc

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I dunno the act isn't exactly a laughable thing like underage drinking or murder

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
49ers announced the Blaine Train rolling into Seattle. LOB is going to kill him.

...or will they?

...yes, yes they will

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I dunno the act isn't exactly a laughable thing like underage drinking or murder

If you threw the body out the window maybe

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Spoeank posted:

49ers announced the Blaine Train rolling into Seattle. LOB is going to kill him.

...or will they?

...yes, yes they will

Expecting about 20 of these in 2 weeks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjDeRBwO_7U

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Spoeank posted:

...or will they?

...yes, yes they will

Nah they've been outed as frauds. Blaine Train has no brakes

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Quest For Glory II posted:

Cowboys fans were booing that injury because they thought he was faking lol

I can't recall who, but some moron in the GDT said Hicks deserved an Oscar for hamming it up.

Big loss to the team, and a tough break for such a great rookie. Here's hoping he comes back healthy and picks up where he left off.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

N: Talib suspended for one game

V: one game for ball deflation is not so bad

e:

Spoeank posted:

Was poo poo faced, rolled down a hill trying to kick a soccer ball I saw on the side of the road, messed up my knee kinda badly, ended up getting a ride home from the cops instead of getting thrown in the drunk because I beat them at their own game.

They asked me my address three times and each time insisted I had told them a different address before. I should have gotten thrown in the dunk tank but I consider it the dumbest thing I've done because I literally shook my finger in the cop's face and raised my voice to him. ~white privilege~

Another time I threw up on a hobo in the drunk tank. I probably had a drinking problem in college.

Edit: edited for more details and better syntax

come on, you know that's not a drinking problem. that's just a tuesday in santa barbara.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Nov 10, 2015

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Wes Welker signing with the Rams bums me the gently caress out. I don't have anything against the Rams, it's just that it feels like Welker's signing away even more of his future well being.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Perhaps Welker thinks he signed for the first time and is about to start an epic career in the NFL.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

matt flynn is now a new orleans saint

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh is this where we talk about dumb poo poo we did when we were drunk because gather around children

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

FizFashizzle posted:

oh is this where we talk about dumb poo poo we did when we were drunk because gather around children

was that when you went to india to open a crossfit gym

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ramadu posted:

was that when you went to india to open a crossfit gym

i was sober when i agreed to that thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

FizFashizzle posted:

i was sober when i agreed to that thanks.

it was a cool ride and I enjoyed reading about it and I am glad you got out of there and made 3 headed shark attack because I actually liked and enjoyed that movie.

• Locked thread