Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

rodbeard posted:

I sat on my phone.

So what you're saying is you've joined the rest of us with posting out your rear end? :downsrim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

rodbeard posted:

I sat on my phone.

Okay "rodbeard", or should I say Fart Mcgeezakx. We know your game now

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

rodbeard posted:

I sat on my phone.

It's very embarrassing, nurse. There I was, innocently washing the shower while naked when I slipped on a stray bit of soap and fell backwards right onto my phone. Anyway, can you get it out? And don't tell my wife.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

rodbeard posted:

I sat on my phone.

This is the strangest headline yet

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Could be worse, rodbeard. My boyfriend managed to rear end-order an Amazon Echo not long ago, I'd say a profound quote ike yours is better than a cool but completely unnecessary gadget.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

Could be worse, rodbeard. My boyfriend managed to rear end-order an Amazon Echo not long ago, I'd say a profound quote ike yours is better than a cool but completely unnecessary gadget.

Did he return it or keep it? Because if he kept it, I'd be inclined to doubt.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Returned it. He was tracking an order on the Amazon app and didn't close out of it, and I guess there was a banner ad or something. One touch shopping can be a disaster.

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme

rodbeard posted:

I sat on my phone.

"I slipped in the shower."

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Trump is a hot dog sandwich.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I always liked that shot because of the literal people dying in the scrolling text under the huge, all-important WHAT KIND OF SANDWICH headline.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

HogX posted:

Trump is a hot dog sandwich.

Trump is a greasy fairground chili dog sprinkled with flakes of gold leaf. Disgusting, classless, and pointlessly expensive.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
When Teacher is Busted Drawing Sexually Explicit Image on Student’s Paper, She Has Unusual Explanation

Ninja.Bob
Mar 31, 2005
Nothing to see here.

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.
Detroit Nearly Had a Murder-Free Week
Pretty sure you either are free or you aren't. Not nearly. It's like saying "I nearly didn't smoke crack." Either you did, or you didn't.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I imagine a sign in the Detroit city hall saying "This city has gone 6 0 days without a homicide"

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ninja.Bob posted:

Nothing to see here.

Random question- the stupid thing in your avatar, what was that called again? I can't for the life of me remember but I remember it was on my grandmother's computer back in the mid 2000s.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Burkion posted:

Random question- the stupid thing in your avatar, what was that called again? I can't for the life of me remember but I remember it was on my grandmother's computer back in the mid 2000s.

Bonsai Buddy.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

flosofl posted:

Bonsai Buddy.
Almost. BonziBuddy

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

drgnwr1 posted:

Detroit Nearly Had a Murder-Free Week
Pretty sure you either are free or you aren't. Not nearly. It's like saying "I nearly didn't smoke crack." Either you did, or you didn't.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/19/chicago-murder-free-shoot_n_1216557.html

Chicago takes pride in going one full day of being murder-free, so going 6.9 days is pretty good!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Deputy too drunk to receive Mothers Against Drunk Driving award

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Well, he wasn't drunk driving. :haw:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Jesus Christ that mom is a crybaby.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Jesus Christ that mom is a crybaby.

Yeah, it's not even a well-drawn dick!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah, it's not even a well-drawn dick!

If her kid wasn't such a nuisance the teacher wouldn't have to draw his name out like that

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

I like her request

quote:

Green also wants her son be able to change schools, with transportation provided.

The school board is reviewing her request.

The story doesn't go into what grade the kid is in or anything. But moving him to another school could be either the kid's or the mom's idea. Kid's because all of his friends are at school X, and he is at school Y, so why not get transferred. Mom's because she is being overprotective. Also really like how she demands transportation be provided to take the kid to the new school. No, you want to pull your kid to a new school, take them yourself.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I'm also informed that it's the new "Stupid Newbie"/"Garbage Dick" no-avatar avatar. (e: possibly you knew this, but just in case anyone was wondering, like I did, who was giving out the BonziBuddy avs.)

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Bernie is a bahn mi, and a bahn mi is the best sandwich. Appropriate.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

This is way back, but as someone who lives in Louisiana, his commercials are pretty frequent on the channels I see.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Not exactly a headline, but I did notice this on the front page of wikipedia today.

Classy.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
You can ride elephants in Far Cry 4? :o

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CJacobs posted:

You can ride elephants in Far Cry 4? :o

It loving owns

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

If I haven't played the other Far Cry games should I start at 4 or get the other ones first?

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002

cyberia posted:

If I haven't played the other Far Cry games should I start at 4 or get the other ones first?

They're all unrelated to each other as far as stories go.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

cyberia posted:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

cyberia posted:

It's the only one I've played and it's one of the most fun games I've ever experienced

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Ha! Morris Bart! Being from Louisiana I can say everyone pretty much prob knows this guy.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Henchman of Santa posted:

It's the only one I've played and it's one of the most fun games I've ever experienced

3 is fun if you can ignore the game's less-than-subtle theme that you the player are a callous bastard for enjoying the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

drgnwr1 posted:

I like her request

The story doesn't go into what grade the kid is in or anything. But moving him to another school could be either the kid's or the mom's idea. Kid's because all of his friends are at school X, and he is at school Y, so why not get transferred. Mom's because she is being overprotective. Also really like how she demands transportation be provided to take the kid to the new school. No, you want to pull your kid to a new school, take them yourself.

You only get free transportation if your child gets slapped by a white teacher.