Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

GorfZaplen posted:

I have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me.
If they actually bring the Enclave back it'll be the final nail in the coffin for even the faintest trace of enthusiasm I might've mustered for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i liked fallout 3 and its one of the few open world rpgs i've beat

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

No I just didn't want to link to a big page of nsfw stuff lol. It was covered up but I don't want to get a bad reputation :ohdear:

If you post NSFW stuff with impunity you will be respected and feared.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

No I just didn't want to link to a big page of nsfw stuff lol. It was covered up but I don't want to get a bad reputation :ohdear:

You can link whatever you want as long as you tag it NSWF

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Davincie posted:

i liked fallout 3 and its one of the few open world rpgs i've beat

You might like 4 then

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I feel like a lot of goons are the sort of person who would would hear me say "my mom likes Star Wars" and instantly assume that she's an obsessive, and not just a person who was a kid when an incredibly popular film came out.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

boom boom boom posted:

You can link whatever you want as long as you tag it NSWF
That is incorrect.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I posted a link to a butt last night but linking to a page with dicks on it made me too nervous.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i also bought all the dlc for it and then never played any of it

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

lelouch is cool

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Motto posted:

I feel like a lot of goons are the sort of person who would would hear me say "my mom likes Star Wars" and instantly assume that she's an obsessive, and not just a person who was a kid when an incredibly popular film came out.

Most people like Star Wars lol

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

set the dicks free

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Man, screw you for getting enya stuck in my head. :mad:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i've never really played open world games so i dunno how i'd do in Fallout. i know the games aren't super stable, but are console or pc versions better?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

If they actually bring the Enclave back it'll be the final nail in the coffin for even the faintest trace of enthusiasm I might've mustered for this game.

I don't care either way, really. They're memorable and effective villains, and I kind of like Bethesda's black comic approach to them even if it's the exact opposite of what they originally were and represented.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I posted a link to a butt last night but linking to a page with dicks on it made me too nervous.

It's ok Burrito, I know you're cool

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

dogsicle posted:

i've never really played open world games so i dunno how i'd do in Fallout. i know the games aren't super stable, but are console or pc versions better?

PC, because you can mod the poo poo out of them.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

Most people like Star Wars lol

that's what I mean. It's something that you could say for virtually anybody in her generation, but I think people like that games dude would instantly make weird assumptions.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Link the butt link the butt

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

dogsicle posted:

PC, the console ones are always kind of a poo poo show and it seems 4 is no exception!

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

The console ones are supposed to have mods, too, but I don't know if anyone knows what that means yet

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I rarely mod games anymore actually, when I was younger I would spend hours downloading and installing and fiddling with hundreds of morrowind mods but now the prospect of combing through websites for good mods and downloading and installing them just seems so exhausting.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

homeless snail posted:

these guys are really unimpressed about their dicks getting sucked

It's the VN equivalent to gay for pay.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Parallax posted:

PC, the console ones are always kind of a poo poo show and it seems 4 is no exception!

cool, i'll look into them when i get a decent pc then

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Parallax posted:

The console ones are supposed to have mods, too, but I don't know if anyone knows what that means yet

With PC you can buy the Fallout Complete pack on holiday sale or something and have every FO game worth playing!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Parallax posted:

wasn't that some bone exclusive thing?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Man, between having that one guy whose name I don't know voice the evil executive and having a sick-rear end late title card, Tales from the Borderlands is making a good first impression

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

imo posting dicks is cooler than not posting dicks, but i don't think the former is permissible here

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Parallax posted:

They're gonna be pretty restrictive about mods on consoles so you'll only be able to turn yourself into Mugi on PC.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

dogsicle posted:

imo posting dicks is cooler than not posting dicks, but i don't think the latter is permissible here

You're right, we should be posting dicks all the time.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

You're tricky!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm gonna play EYE now

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
I wish I could be lelouch

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:dong:

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle posted:

imo posting dicks is cooler than not posting dicks, but i don't think the former is permissible here

I don't have a problem with posting dicks, but i realize that others do and i respect that.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

They're gonna be pretty restrictive about mods on consoles so you'll only be able to turn yourself into Mugi on PC.

I have no idea how that would work aside from only allowing a selection of "curated" mods that are all pretty boring and then forgetting about the service completely after a couple months.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

boom boom boom posted:

Link the butt link the butt
:nws: a butt :nws:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i beat fo3 on the 360 just fine. i don't really mod the games either. by the time i start doing that stuff im generally pretty much done with the game and just delaying it for a day or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

that's a good butt

• Locked thread