Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
everyone knows cats prefer boxes, but we keep buying beds. what is the deal with that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Barnyard Protein posted:

everyone knows cats prefer boxes, but we keep buying beds. what is the deal with that!
I bought a form warms once.

returned it a couple days later because it was unused.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

can someone make a script so whenever golden-i posts refurb we get a loop of the suicide runners from serious sam?

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

'Course it's a good idea!

Crossposting

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I like Shadow.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Defenestration posted:

No she did 10 once

I also like Bucket.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

food?

fooooooooood!

ribbon?

riiiiiiiiibon!

ty for looking at my cattes.

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

There could be issues with him/a carrier fitting underneath a seat on an airliner, and I won't trust him to a cargo hold, so three day roadtrip is virtually certain
I was looking into flying the beasts with me since I was planning on being gone ~2 1/2 weeeks over the christmas holiday. You should be able to fit him in a soft sided carrier under a seat. United is the only airline I know of that does that (besides Alaska Airlines, but they're west coast only), and the carrier has to be within 17.5"L x 12"W x 7.5"H. Its also $125. I drove 16 hours with my 2 shitheads & never again. Never, ever again.

mod sassinator posted:

anyone have good high protein, no grain dry food suggestions?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Moo eats Wellness Core. Her coat is soft as gently caress.
^^ or Evo. I won't buy from them since they decided to be butts and discontinue the large cans of wet food, and I'm clearly and intensely petty person I guess, but its one of the highest quality foods out there for dry. Wellness makes non-"core" dry food that isn't as good. this is what you're looking for

Natalie Fartman posted:

I want to draw Walt and Bucket
And all yospos kitties
Do itttt. Not enough yospos catte drawings. I kind of wish there was a calendar of the awesome art that is drawn for this thread :kimchi:

e: vv derf. The last one was so good I forgot they weren't actual photos :downs:

ladyweapon fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 10, 2015

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

ladyweapon posted:

I kind of wish there was another calendar of the awesome art that is drawn for this thread :kimchi:
ftfy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rocketpig mentioned it was a fuckload of work idk if they will ever be back

mine is still in my office

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

I love Walt

We're moving to Astora/Sunnyside in Feb/March next year, 100%

There could be issues with him/a carrier fitting underneath a seat on an airliner, and I won't trust him to a cargo hold, so three day roadtrip is virtually certain

I can't wait

Here's his halloween costume. it's a "hawaiian chinese" according to my mother

Walter :3:

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Here's his halloween costume. it's a "hawaiian chinese" according to my mother

This is probably racist but it's also hilarious

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

beatlegs posted:

I know, I need to vacuum

Yeah you do, look at that huge--

devmd01 posted:

well yeah you've got a big pile of floof all over your carpet
drat IT.

Defenestration posted:

No she did 10 once

Bucket's body type is "beanbag chair" :3:

I would also like a drawing of my cat or a yoscat calendar in general because gently caress yeah. Let's get some Bucket and Tallulah and everyone in there.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

ladyweapon posted:

I was looking into flying the beasts with me since I was planning on being gone ~2 1/2 weeeks over the christmas holiday. You should be able to fit him in a soft sided carrier under a seat. United is the only airline I know of that does that (besides Alaska Airlines, but they're west coast only), and the carrier has to be within 17.5"L x 12"W x 7.5"H. Its also $125. I drove 16 hours with my 2 shitheads & never again. Never, ever again.

Southwest does it too. I just helped some friends move to seattle with their cats.

the worst part by far is security. there the best bet is to request a private screening room where you can hold the cat because they have to check out the carrier and rub it with the magic explosives detecting wand.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

bunny has poor loaf form

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
tomàs got lots of pets this weekend

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Defenestration posted:

No she did 10 once

The most adorable thing is that she's sleeping in a brutal pile of her dead enemies

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

'Course it's a good idea!

One more of Huck to close out the night

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Moo flexible from Dallas to Anchorage by herself on a specialized pet flight from a major airline. I forget which. They gave her food and water during a layover in Seattle. She was fine.

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.
I compared ingredients of the Nutrisca chicken/liver food vs evo cat/kitten and it seems like Nutrisca is legitimately decent (cheap) food. First three ingredients of Nutrisca are chicken broth, chicken, and chicken liver. Evo has chicken, chicken broth, and turkey. Evo is substantially "drier" than the Nutrisca which is basically soup. Its $0.99 for a 2.7oz can that accounts for 99% of Tallulah's daily allotment. She gets the kibbles that Nermal nudges off the dish when she eats provided its not a bunch, maybe half a handful at most. Feeding Tallulah for the month is costing me $30 which is super cheap compared to other foods

Defenestration posted:

No she did 10 once

Look how tuckered out she is after killing all those gifts for you :kimchi:

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

Penelope is on the Wellness non-core and is so ridiculously soft.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Strenots posted:

One more of Huck to close out the night

I love huck's fuzzy batman face

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

MikeJF posted:

I love huck's fuzzy batman face
Me too.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Shifty Pony posted:

Southwest does it too. I just helped some friends move to seattle with their cats.

the worst part by far is security. there the best bet is to request a private screening room where you can hold the cat because they have to check out the carrier and rub it with the magic explosives detecting wand.

yeah this. last time I had to fly with catface the security people were initially like "oh just take her out and carry her through the metal detector while we x-ray the bag thanks". uhhhh no she will flip out and escape/claw me to death???

once you get a private room it's not so bad, but you might have to wait around a bit for a tsa person to be free to take you back there

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

mad.radhu posted:

this is too much

I love these photos! My parents want a second cat after losing one, but remaining cat is so happy and social now that he's alone. Hard to reconcile my desire for catfriend cuddles with his improved state.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

spent all night hanging out with cinnamon. it was pretty cool

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

she's a happy cat

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Spent all day playing Fallout 4 with Moo. It owned and I would do it again.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

do all cats rocket around the house after they poop? or are my litter boxes just haunted by poop ghosts?

because Sadie just did a lap of the house at full speed

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

she's a happy cat

what do u mean u forgot

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Shifty Pony posted:

do all cats rocket around the house after they poop? or are my litter boxes just haunted by poop ghosts?

poop ghosts are real and rightly feared. they fukkin stink ooowee

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Bug texts from Mom:

"Bug, pay attention to me"

"...oh, okay."

e: I love the three-quarter view of a cat face

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Shifty Pony posted:

as owner of five cats yes some do dash around, some don't & some meow loudly & happily (like lenny)

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cqYXAa_9Dc

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
...man, her back really does ripple

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

like he's an Italian.

Tendai posted:

...man, her back really does ripple
please do not underestimate Tallulah's fatlordliness

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ladyweapon posted:

please do not underestimate Tallulah's fatlordliness

it's like watching something play in reverse.

TRISHY
Apr 12, 2005

Shifty Pony posted:

Mine likes to yowl for ages before hand, then once shes done her business she bolts out of there, kicking litter everywhere and yowls & runs to get the poop ghosts away

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
if blesteban doesn't cover his poop well enough, esteban will get down from his perch, and go in the litter box and cover it up for him, then start whoopin on blesteban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

poop ghost > failing to bury it. I wish we had a esteban.