Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

For all the warnings, this one was really tame. It's no dickbugs or adult babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Was recently listening to the latest Lou Reads and I wanna give a high-five to all the troll posters in the "Why does my cum leak out of my girlfriend?" segment.

Mods, change my name to "Vagina Goblin" tia.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

I Before E posted:

For all the warnings, this one was really tame. It's no dickbugs or adult babies.
It's Nutshell's fault for not reading the one with the enema.

ed: And what brilliant horrors might have lurked within "Collage 1"?

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Nov 9, 2015

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
So just for reference. The people who get a woody because making GBS threads themselves do exist. I won't helldump or dox my ex but yeah. He was a genuine painkiller addicted sociopath and his only way to get off was literally making GBS threads his pants.

I almost feel like this should go in A/T but yeah. Years ago now and I just don't care.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

If there's one thing The F Plus has established beyond all doubt, it's that literally everything gets someone hard/wet, and the weirder it is, the more likely they are to tell you about it.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I dunno if I'm just desensitized to internet bullshit or what, but yeah, aside from the weird poop stuff it was all so abstract and simple that it never really grossed me out.

Not to say there weren't some loving weird parts, like getting a handjob from someone as they die, but it was more like why the hell than visceral revulsion.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

~*~*~lYkE iF yOu CrI eVrItYmE~*~*~

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Even dying your beautiful what?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Imagine: Jared pregnant with jensen baby. they meet in Bar maybe?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

RyokoTK posted:

Even dying your beautiful what?
Your beautiful then you die, it's right there on the image man.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

I Before E posted:

I think a lot of the grossness was imagining specific people doing these things. Because of the super-generic writing, though, I didn't think of My Fave for most of them until someone on the podcast mentioned a specific person. THEN it got gross.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm just under 20 minutes in and this is already some kind of horrifying endurance test :barf:

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
im imagining my fave listening to this episode and crying and jerking off (both of us are doing this)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I made it to the heart and had to go to another episode.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Y'all cowards don't even listen to Lou Read The Grossest Descriptions of loving a Homeless Woman For You

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

ROB SMITH!

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Who is your fave?
Who is your fave?
When you're presented with a gross scenario, who is your fave?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

A Meat posted:

Who is your fave?
Who is your fave?
When you're presented with a gross scenario, who is your fave?

IMAGINE J. W. FRIEDMAN RAPPING ABOUT BEING A PICK UP ARTIST UNIRONICALLY

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
Since it's tumblr, am I to presume that my fave is Benedict Cumberbatch right? Or is this a more abstract concept of "fave" and my fave is supposed to be me, but as a pony, with Benedict Cumberbatch tattooed on my haunch.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ZorajitZorajit posted:

Since it's tumblr, am I to presume that my fave is Benedict Cumberbatch right? Or is this a more abstract concept of "fave" and my fave is supposed to be me, but as a pony, with Benedict Cumberbatch tattooed on my haunch.

your fave is whoever your favorite actor/fictional character is

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Alaois posted:

your fave is whoever your favorite actor/fictional character is
No but you see it's Tumblr so everyone gotta lay down the stale sick burns, it's Goon Law.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TetsuoTW posted:

No but you see it's Tumblr so everyone gotta lay down the stale sick burns, it's Goon Law.

yeah those are like 2013 tumblr burns, y'all wanna make fun of the internet at least stay on the razors edge so you don't look like a hanger on

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
imagine your fave saying "triggered" and thinking they really stuck it to tumblr

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Imagine four faves on the edge of a cliff.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
Imagine your fave reading Homestuck and enjoying it.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Did anybody manage to visualize The Creature? I couldn't half begin to.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Did anybody manage to visualize The Creature? I couldn't half begin to.

If you mean the one from the silly wildlife preservation thing, then yeah, I imagined it as a giant tapeworm.

You're welcome.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Sinestro posted:

Are you actually trans, or just Very Concerned? I'm trans and I thought it was very funny. If you're not and you're just a Very Concerned cis person (99% chance of being a 14 year old white girl, why are you on SA?), please suck off a sawed off shotgun. If you are trans, I dunno... Maybe toughen up? This is a joke on a comedy podcast. Do you get super offended by George Carlin, too?

This post just goes to show that you can take a tranny off of tumblr but you can't take the tumblr out of the tranny.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I was kind of disappointed at the ratio of gross fetish to really weird stuff. From the description I was expecting something more akin to the weird poo poo Supernatural fans tossed out, instead of just a bunch of iterations of "They poop. A lot."

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

This post just goes to show that you can take a tranny off of tumblr but you can't take the tumblr out of the tranny.
Wait, did this thread get moved to GBS while I was asleep?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TetsuoTW posted:

Wait, did this thread get moved to GBS while I was asleep?

I think he was trying to prove a point, but I'm not sure it was the point he thinks he was making.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe
Imagine a boot, stamping on a human fave...forever.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I'm just under 20 minutes in and this is already some kind of horrifying endurance test :barf:

It actually gets less gross after the first bit, I think. I was listening to this on the drive to work this morning and was like "Ugh, is the whole episode gonna be poop?" but then they got past it and I enjoyed it more.

It's just front-loaded with gross. I was fearing specifically the same sort of escalation I witnessed in the adult baby episode ("You guys're saying 'whew' like it's gonna get better"), but that thankfully proved to be not the case here.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
I couldn't help but imagine Gilbert Gottfried during the Jacking off while slowly dying from a gut wound part.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I wasn't able to imagine Bernard Quatermass doing any of the things mentioned in that episode. I guess I lack imagination.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I actually could picture Corto Maltese doing all of those things but that just made it better because he was always making this face

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I wasn't able to imagine Bernard Quatermass doing any of the things mentioned in that episode. I guess I lack imagination.

Imagine your fave asking how many times he can have buttsex with his girlfriend.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The heart one was vaguely boring until the Paula Deen shoutout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Imagine your fave ruining the black metal scene in New York.