Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

PSA: don't buy witcher 3 from GOG, that's a terrible deal.

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=witcheriiiwildhunt

Right now there are 2 deals that are at least €15 cheaper than GOG's offer (Funstock digital and Gamesrocket)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keenan
Dec 5, 2012

Not Boba Fett
I feel that paying a bit more directly to CD Projekt through GOG is a fine deal because The Witcher 3 is a game worth paying a lot of money for.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Matthaeus posted:

Add your email and I'll send you the code when I get back from work.

Received and redeemed, thank you very much :D Looking forward to giving it a spin, even on my laptop if it runs well.

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo
Another system shock 2

NALS3B55156F0196RB

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
And another one:

NALS98BFCBF336F6L1

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

If I have GOG Galaxy pointing to my HDD, can I get to install a specific game to my SSD?

Hidden Asbestos
Nov 24, 2003
[placeholder]

DOOP posted:

If I have GOG Galaxy pointing to my HDD, can I get to install a specific game to my SSD?

Can't say for sure as I've never tried it, but if you install to your SSD using the standard pre-galaxy installer for the game, Galaxy will probably detect it. It'll also probably not re-download or move everything to your HDD. Probably.

vvv whoops, yes this would be a much simpler way of doing it :downs:

Hidden Asbestos fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Nov 7, 2015

Commander Keenan
Dec 5, 2012

Not Boba Fett

DOOP posted:

You can choose where to install specific games.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I'm beginning to like Gog Galaxy

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

ZenVulgarity posted:

I'm beginning to like Gog Galaxy

It's grown a lot in the past months, I just wish that they would finish making 100% of their library directly installable with it. I can neither accept that it's an oversight, nor can I come to the conclusion that some games just aren't compatable.

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

NALSC492E3142831D4

System Shock 2 code for anyone who wants it.

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo
Chronicles of something

HPMA5FFBDCCEC103V4

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

LastCaress posted:

Chronicles of something

of Riddick. A pretty good game and one of the very rare that remain so while based on a movie, too. Thanks for this 'cause I think the Steam version doesn't work anymore due to DRM.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Nov 7, 2015

Wizard Styles
Aug 6, 2014

level 15 disillusionist
So, Crookz seems like a pretty cool game. Right now the only things I can say are that it starts off easy, I came to grips with the UI very quickly (important since the game seems to be mostly about timing), and while I won't love these characters the way I love, let's say, Jagged Alliance's mercs, they're fun and none of them are annoying. But it's a daily deal, so I thought I might as well write something about it.

Edit: Rufus is a god among men.

Wizard Styles fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 7, 2015

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
NALS07512461FF89GQ

System Shock 2, free for the taking

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Chronicles of Riddick

HPMA33CE19BA42EFVN

System Shock 2

NALSB0F2DEAA0929ZC

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Testekill posted:

Chronicles of Riddick

HPMA33CE19BA42EFVN

Cheers, been wanting to check that out for some time now!

Tombstone Monarch
Dec 21, 2006

Here comes the pay!

Testekill posted:

System Shock 2

NALSB0F2DEAA0929ZC

I used this code, as this sale doesn't seem to have much of anything I want so far. If that changes, I will post up my System Shock 2 code for someone else to enjoy.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
That well known entry in the Anno series, Icewind Dale. :downs:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Out of curiosity what is Banished? Is it kind of like Age of Empires or is it more like Don't Starve but with a whole community instead of one person?

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Aces High posted:

Out of curiosity what is Banished? Is it kind of like Age of Empires or is it more like Don't Starve but with a whole community instead of one person?

Not really wither. It's a citybuilder, like a simcity game, but zoomed in and 3-400 years ago.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Aces High posted:

Its more like Age of Empires but its really more like SimCity or Anno or The Settlers than Age of Empires. There's no warfare.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
Although "Don't Starve" would be a more apt name for it than the game of the same name.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

senae posted:

Not really wither. It's a citybuilder, like a simcity game, but zoomed in and 3-400 years ago.

With an emphasis on labor management. It's really good.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

All the codes have been taken so far. If you grab one, be polite and say thanks, eh?

Hidden Asbestos
Nov 24, 2003
[placeholder]

MysticalMachineGun posted:

All the codes have been taken so far. If you grab one, be polite and say thanks, eh?

In Chronicles of Ruddock the young scallywag attempts to break out of the detention room without being spotted by Mr Johns the form tutor. Will he make it to the girls dormitory without a clip round the ear? Use the code below to find out:

HPMAEEF15372DB91E0

postcapt
Feb 27, 2011

Hidden Asbestos posted:

In Chronicles of Ruddock the young scallywag attempts to break out of the detention room without being spotted by Mr Johns the form tutor. Will he make it to the girls dormitory without a clip round the ear? Use the code below to find out:

HPMAEEF15372DB91E0

Thank you

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Holy hell the X Series landed on GOG. Right on the tail of me getting worn out on Rebel Galaxy and wanting something with a little more micromanagey tedium. And so I too have a System Shock 2 code to give out.

NALSC60**4231D75BE

Replace the asterisks with the following:

The number of years in a US presidential term.

AND

The first digit in pi.

Chacmool
Apr 12, 2007

doctorfrog posted:

Holy hell the X Series landed on GOG. Right on the tail of me getting worn out on Rebel Galaxy and wanting something with a little more micromanagey tedium. And so I too have a System Shock 2 code to give out.

NALSC60**4231D75BE

Replace the asterisks with the following:

The number of years in a US presidential term.

AND

The first digit in pi.

Just snagged this thanks.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Here's a neat interview with Night Dive.

One major takeaway is that they fully own the rights for System Shock now and are currently planning on making a full remake of System Shock 1.

A Nice Big Dinner
Feb 17, 2006

I'm sure a lot of people are busy playing Fallout 4 right now, but I got some codes to drop off anyway...

System Shock 2:
NALSB0D50CAE6E37S6

The Chronicles of Riddick:
HPMA9A60A514C0E378

As mentioned before, if you use one of these codes, please be nice and quote the one you took.

Edit: SS2 code either got picked up by a lurker or someone didn't bother to post that they used it.

A Nice Big Dinner fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 10, 2015

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

obese retard posted:

The Chronicles of Riddick:
HPMA9A60A514C0E378

Grabbed this, thank you!

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo
RQ3V835C5B58252F6Y

Banished

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

LastCaress posted:

RQ3V835C5B58252F6Y

Banished

Lurked.
Thanks though...

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo

Oldstench posted:

Lurked.
Thanks though...

D'oh. I have another key, I'll pm it to you.

Stupid Decisions
Nov 10, 2009
Slippery Tilde
Chronicles of Riddick:
HPMA1FB76F3C08E232

System Shock 2
NALS1FB76F3C08E2PJ

Banished
RQ3V1FB76F3C08E2VQ

Stupid Decisions fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Nov 13, 2015

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Stupid Decisions posted:

Banished
RQ3V1FB76F3C08E2VQ

Thank you kindly.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I grabbed the Riddick one, thanks. Was interested in it but I didn't see much I wanted to buy.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Accordion Man posted:

Here's a neat interview with Night Dive.

One major takeaway is that they fully own the rights for System Shock now and are currently planning on making a full remake of System Shock 1.

The part about trying to re-release NOLF makes me seriously angry at current IP law and idiot publishers, though.

Then again after Batman: Arkham Knight, WB is already on my list of poo poo publishers so I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

How is Runestone Keeper compared to desktop dungeons?