Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

:(

:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

the original blops can look cod4 in the eye re: plot stuff i think

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
finished bioshock infinite, that was a nice ending. hosed up but cool

did I end up being comstock too??

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

ahmeni posted:

yeah

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ahmeni posted:

no, the moral of the story is you are an irredeemably evil person. no matter what you do, you either become comstock and slaughter everyone, or you become booker and slaughter everyone. the only justice is for you to die

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ahmeni posted:

please don't troll.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

bioshock infinite is a bad game

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/bundle/evolve/

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

c unpopular opinion s:

I had fun playing Infinite and the ending was kinda cool

I played it for free through PS+ though

it wasn't even my subscription

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
my fallout 4 character looks like mama from dredd lol

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

ahmeni posted:

play the dlc

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

god dammit

Evolve was actually loving fun during the beta but they couldn't have handled the content rollout and piecemealing any worse

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

im playing p4:dan

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

SmokaDustbowl posted:

dark souls 1 character creator supremacy all years

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Yodzilla posted:

god dammit

Evolve was actually loving fun during the beta but they couldn't have handled the content rollout and piecemealing any worse

$210 earth dollars for everything and that's not taking into account the base game was $60 when it launched

abloo abloo abloo if we'd just been willing to pay $120 for it this would never had happened :qq:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Panty Saluter posted:

dark souls 1 character creator supremacy all years

cool portrait of david "ld" gorman hahahahahahahaha

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

my dad invited my gf to play wow and now they're playing wow together

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Awia posted:

my dad invited my gf to play wow and now they're playing wow together

d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :kimchi:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yodzilla posted:

god dammit

evolve is a great example of hubris because they thought that if they forced it hard enough, they could be the next big thing in esports

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Al! posted:

evolve is a great example of hubris because they thought that if they forced it hard enough, they could be the next big thing in esports

that would never happen because it's not two even teams facing off

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
also because it's a $60 multiplayer title in 2015

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
a multiplayer title designed around a group of 5

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

SmokaDustbowl posted:

:swoon:

Awia posted:

im playing p4:dan

its pretty not bad!

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Gus Hobbleton posted:

no, the moral of the story is you are an irredeemably evil person. no matter what you do, you either become comstock and slaughter everyone, or you become booker and slaughter everyone. the only justice is for you to die

this makes sense, cool

Cat Face Joe posted:

bioshock infinite is a bad game

gameplay wise it's weak,
juggling two weapons was dumb as hell, having to scrounge everything for cash, the entire lock pick thing was a lovely attempt at "open world" that was just backtracking a linear path, the plasmids vigors were mostly bad (I used fire and lightning the entire game), sky rails were a neat concept implemented poorly, there were about maybe 7 enemy types total?

but the story was enjoyable. it's hamfisted in a bunch of parts but there is some character development and interesting twists

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
just got finished with "The Room" on my ipad https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-room/id552039496?mt=8

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

ahmeni posted:

this makes sense, cool

gameplay wise it's weak,
juggling two weapons was dumb as hell, having to scrounge everything for cash, the entire lock pick thing was a lovely attempt at "open world" that was just backtracking a linear path, the plasmids vigors were mostly bad (I used fire and lightning the entire game), sky rails were a neat concept implemented poorly, there were about maybe 7 enemy types total?

but the story was enjoyable. it's hamfisted in a bunch of parts but there is some character development and interesting twists

agreed with all of this, except i found the story to be extremely stupid, especially the lutece's, the period rag and the 'twist ending'

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
legit disappointed it's not a game about tommy wiseau's magnum opus

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

also im still bitter abotu taking 3000 attempts to beat the stupid bird thing

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

now play the sequel

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Space-Pope posted:

legit disappointed it's not a game about tommy wiseau's magnum opus

now there's a game i woudl pay up to $2.99 for

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ignoring everything i hated about Bioshock Infinite (which is a lot LOL), i thought the first 20 minutes or so had some visually striking moments like the big hall with water or w/e. basically everything up to the point you get a gun was decent. the rest is bad

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Awia posted:

now play the sequel

i dont think i coudl live with myself if i bought another one

where the professor layton ipad edition at??

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Liver Disaster posted:

its pretty not bad!
enjoying so far

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
bioshock infinite's story is "racism is bad maybe but so is shooting racists btw time travel and REMEMBER RAPTURE PLEASE REMEMBER BIOSHOCK 1"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ignoring everything i hated about Bioshock Infinite (which is a lot LOL), i thought the first 20 minutes or so had some visually striking moments like the big hall with water or w/e. basically everything up to the point you get a gun was decent. the rest is bad

yeah columbia is a great setting that I'd love to explore the history and lifestyle of but nope gotta shoot racists for 8 hours

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
basically bioshock infinite could have been a set of calendar images or a comic book and it would have been 1000x more enjoyable

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

there's a mod for alien: isolation that gets rid of the alien so you can just look at the scenery, and it'll probably inspire someone to make a bioshock infinite mod that does the same

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah the first parts are the best and the world was wasted on the boring gunplay.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
also remember that one time you could use the electricity plasmid to open a door that wasn't on the main path and then the mechanic was never used again for any plasmid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

As a Millennial I posted:

there's a mod for alien: isolation that gets rid of the alien so you can just look at the scenery, and it'll probably inspire someone to make a bioshock infinite mod that does the same

they would have to fix the awful colour and lighting in nfinite for you to want to look at it though

• Locked thread