Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Space-Pope posted:

i'm sorry for calling you a pedo

honestly, with the amount of poo poo that i get from people on the forums (including you), idk if you can blame me for eventually getting upset

bans have lost all meaning in this forum when we can't even get a break from this guy for a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Hogge Wild posted:

if you get upset about forums posts then maybe you should read something else
nah, dude. it's more like

ok, imagine there's a spot with people you like. and you enjoying shooting the poo poo with them. but every once in a while, someone comes by the spot and just screams weird poo poo about you. you notice that it winds up being the same few people who come by, every time. and this goes on for literal years

now you try and tell the people in charge of the spot about the people who come by and scream weird poo poo. but they don't do anything, for one reason or another

eventually, yeah you're going to kind of just get frustrated when the spot you like keeps getting people who scream weird poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Space-Pope posted:

i'm sorry for calling you a pedo

honestly, with the amount of poo poo that i get from people on the forums (including you), idk if you can blame me for eventually getting upset

I didn't do anything to you and I haven't even posted in the POS for quite some time to begin with, so you can continue hating me if you want - it doesn't matter to me. Just don't pretend it's some righteous cause you're fighting for because everyone knows it's some real petty poo poo. TOM Petty.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Space-Pope posted:

ok, imagine there's a spot with people you like. and you enjoying shooting the poo poo with them. but every once in a while, someone comes by the spot and just screams weird poo poo about you. you notice that it winds up being the same few people who come by, every time. and this goes on for literal years

now you try and tell the people in charge of the spot about the people who come by and scream weird poo poo. but they don't do anything, for one reason or another

eventually, yeah you're going to kind of just get frustrated when the spot you like keeps getting people who scream weird poo poo

you could use the ignore button or the report button

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I didn't do anything to you and I haven't even posted in the POS for quite some time to begin with, so you can continue hating me if you want - it doesn't matter to me. Just don't pretend it's some righteous cause you're fighting for because it's some real petty poo poo. TOM Petty.
i honestly don't really have a problem with you specifically. it's just a post that i remembered vOv

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Silver Alicorn posted:

I enjoy posting on these here forums

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"it's you, you're the one who thinks about rape. it's you. youuuuuuuuuu!"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Space-Pope posted:

i honestly don't really have a problem with you specifically. it's just a post that i remembered vOv

Then please leave me out of your future meltdowns.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Silver Alicorn posted:

I enjoy posting on these here forums

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

Lowtax posted:

I'm still working on layout, but functionality is all there.

im the dollar sign

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Space-Pope posted:

Oh okay that's what it's like then, now I understand.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Hogge Wild posted:

you could use the ignore button or the report button

the latter option is what hes complaining about in the post you quoted

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Lowtax posted:

Oh okay that's what it's like then, now I understand.
idk if youre being sarcastic, but yeah it kind of is like that

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i dont like it, tbh. i think it's kind of a weird clique, and im annoyed with some people from imp zone who say the aforementioned weird poo poo about myself or people i like

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Space-Pope posted:

i dont like it, tbh. i think it's kind of a weird clique, and im annoyed with some people from imp zone who say the aforementioned weird poo poo about myself or people i like

:ironicat:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
if you're talking about the stuff valeyard quoted, please remember that it was in response to stuff at the date posted, and that he did say some hosed up poo poo about myself well before i railed on him

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
Here is my opinion on the matter:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart~*

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

You people are bitter and weird

im not bitter

Fabricated posted:

to be fair none of us liked space pope

i did, but mianly because he said he was as hosed up as me if not more and one day we were going ot have a hosed up ness off and i wanna see who would win. he';s aiigth

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Space-Pope posted:

if you're talking about the stuff valeyard quoted, please remember that it was in response to stuff at the date posted, and that he did say some hosed up poo poo about myself well before i railed on him

you're posting in yospos calling some other forum a weird clique

shut up bruh

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
it's not weird to like cats, cats are loving great!

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

i get real concerned about these hear forums, i'm going to make my voice heard

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

echinopsis posted:

im not bitter

i did, but mianly because he said he was as hosed up as me if not more and one day we were going ot have a hosed up ness off and i wanna see who would win. he';s aiigth
we will have it some day :)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
TODAY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tired of waiting for this bullshit

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
in my news. you'd think an open relationship would mean going to town at cougar bars but so far its only lead to heart ache

p.hosed up imo (if true)

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Space-Pope posted:

btw i dont have anything against you, i just thought the obsessive posts were a bit odd

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Panty Saluter posted:

Here is my opinion on the matter:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart~*

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Valeyard posted:

btw i dont have anything against you, i just thought the obsessive posts were a bit odd

we just had some scots staying upstairs in our airbnb

nice people. the girl was hot as hella nd her bf.. man are dudes just not expected to try in your culture or anything

when they arrived they loojed normal, they had been driving you see. wen they came down she was fuckin in a tight leathe skirt and something else and he was dressed like a drongo. its like dude get your act togehter

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

cattes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gently caress off

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cat thread = epic fail

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

echinopsis posted:

we just had some scots staying upstairs in our airbnb

nice people. the girl was hot as hella nd her bf.. man are dudes just not expected to try in your culture or anything

when they arrived they loojed normal, they had been driving you see. wen they came down she was fuckin in a tight leathe skirt and something else and he was dressed like a drongo. its like dude get your act togehter

yo what's a drongo

i like this word though

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Captain Foo posted:

you're posting in yospos calling some other forum a weird clique

shut up bruh

wait, people get probated for no other reason than posting in yospos?

i admit i only stick to a few threads but i completely missed this

*EDIT*

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Gus Hobbleton posted:

idk maybe??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Gus Hobbleton posted:

i admit i only stick to a few threads but i completely missed this

*EDIT*

no. cept for ppl i vendetta probe

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

there is no imp zone yospos war. the concept of a Forums War.. jesus

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ludwig van Halen posted:

bans have lost all meaning in this forum when we can't even get a break from this guy for a day

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can someone turn on the lights in these forums. Cripes.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
thread needs gassed. idk if the tax man is thru here but ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
space pope is hounded off the forums but cremnob posts freely

where's the justice?

• Locked thread