Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

serious gaylord posted:

Its clearly a tape of Valbuena and a dude, only reason it'd be worth blackmailing a footballer.

Underage prostitute, Benzema knows, uses as blackmail

I'd loving cry laughing if it's something closer to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
French news seem to think he was acting as an intermediary for the blackmailers who would have been acquaintances from childhood.
Also most footballers are so poo poo with money that 100k cash would actually be fairly handy to have.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Mayhaps... it wasn't even about money. Maybe it was about power, Benzema forcing Valbuena to bend to his will for whatever reason. Revenge over something, or just being a control freak, I don't know.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I get what you're saying PirateBob, Im reading between the lines, you're saying Benzema wants to gently caress him.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

The Big Taff Man posted:

I get what you're saying PirateBob, Im reading between the lines, you're saying Benzema wants to gently caress him.

Possibly. Blame the homophobia and "don't ask, don't tell" culture in football for forcing Benzema to channel his raging lust into loving a man through blackmail.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I personally cant wait for the Traffordcast where you go into detail on some of the positions you think Benzema wants to have Valbuena in, ugh what a sick gently caress he is.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
What is this poo poo about a podcast or traffordcast or whatever?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/10/arsene-wenger-football-doping-arsenal

Wenger again says that football also has a doping problem. Arsenal are the only clean team. Moral champions 1996-current

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
http://www.marca.com/en/2015/11/10/en/football/real_madrid/1447155584.html

Apparently Benzema's conversations with Calvin's Valbuena were recorded. This one is from Marca and is supposedly biased in its translation. Apparently there's a full transcript out there.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Is Benzema hard up for cash or something?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TheBigAristotle posted:

Is Benzema hard up for cash or something?

No it's the other way around, he's the one doing the blackmailing

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

blue footed boobie posted:

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/11/10/en/football/real_madrid/1447155584.html

Apparently Benzema's conversations with Calvin's Valbuena were recorded. This one is from Marca and is supposedly biased in its translation. Apparently there's a full transcript out there.

AS gave a translation of it today

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/11/11/english/1447270257_536025.html

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Ahahaha what a loving moron. I hope he goes to jail

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
lol all that and for what? Less than a day of his normal salary?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Marca Jesus Christ what a bizarre place that must be to work

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ahahah

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Just tell us why, Karim. Also surely they will release the tape as punishment now?

Ed: It seems they already successfully blackmailed Cisse.

Syncopated fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Nov 12, 2015

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

The original is in French right? I've been trying to dig that up but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone have a link which is not behind a paywall?

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Munin posted:

The original is in French right? I've been trying to dig that up but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone have a link which is not behind a paywall?

It's in the reddit soccer forum

Luke Smith
Aug 6, 2015

by Cowcaster
To me it seems like benzema is a retard who is perhaps trying to help a bro (Valbuena) out without understanding that he's committing a big ol crime

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Luke Smith posted:

To me it seems like benzema is a retard who is perhaps trying to help a bro (Valbuena) out without understanding that he's committing a big ol crime

I think its that he's a retard trying to help two bros (Valbuena and Zenati) out without realising that he's doing a crime and also loving over both bros in the process

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bogan Krkic posted:

I think its that he's a retard trying to help two bros (Valbuena and Zenati) out without realising that he's doing a crime and also loving over both bros in the process

Yeah, at first I thought it was a misunderstanding where Benzema thought he was doing Valbuena a favor, but the transcript just sounds like he wanted to do hoodrat things with his friends.

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Nov 12, 2015

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine being so thick and so rich

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

to me it reads like he knows exactly what he's doing.

Luke Smith
Aug 6, 2015

by Cowcaster

Bogan Krkic posted:

Yeah

Pand posted:

Remember Benzema has had poo poo like this happen to him before. There's honestly room for him to think he's doing a bro a solid by helping coordinate a blackmail payoff to keep it quiet. He's also a loving oaf so of course he's going to have a laugh about the whole thing too.

Luke Smith fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Nov 12, 2015

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Pand posted:

Same. He's laughing about it at the end

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

blue footed boobie posted:

Yeah, at first I thought it was a misunderstanding where Benzema thought he was doing Valbuena a favor, but the transcript just sounds like he wanted to do hoodrat things with his friends.

Yeah this.

Imagine being a striker for loving real madrid and being sent to jail for poo poo like this. Just lol.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Pand posted:

same

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Benzema is just misunderstood.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Benzema is going to jail, and hell, I'm not glad.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
He should have gone to Arsenal instead.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Hegay posted:

Benzema is going to jail, and hell, I'm not glad.

This will mean Morata will definitely go back to Madrid next summer, now I'm not glad.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Masonity posted:

He should have gone to Arsenal instead.

Imagine if he had and then all this poo poo came out, lol

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Von Linus posted:

It's in the reddit soccer forum

Managed to find it on reddit eventually. gently caress the reddit layout man.

[edit] Transcript is even better in French. A thing of beauty.

Munin fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 12, 2015

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I'll never understand footballers.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Soulex posted:

I'll never understand footballers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUH40Mgr0N0

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Munin posted:

Managed to find it on reddit eventually. gently caress the reddit layout man.

[edit] Transcript is even better in French. A thing of beauty.

Sorry would have posted a direct link but I was using a phone and I'm Mr Thumbs.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Von Linus posted:

Sorry would have posted a direct link but I was using a phone and I'm Mr Thumbs.

No worries.

For francophonic pleasure here's what was posted on reddit:

A pair of loving idiots posted:

K. BENZEMA : vas-y, je l'ai vu l'autre, hein.

K. ZENATI : et alors, qu'est ce que t'en penses ?

K. BENZEMA : heu, j'en pense, la vérité ?

K. ZENATI : ouais.

K. BENZEMA : j'en pense qu'il nous prend pas au sérieux.

K. ZENATI : non.

K. BENZEMA : walah.

K. ZENATI : ouais, ça veut dire en vérité, je crois, il va rien lâcher, celui-là non ?

K. BENZEMA : ouais ouais ouais ouais, il nous prend pas au sérieux.

K. ZENATI : qu'est-ce qu'il t'a dit lui ?

K. BENZEMA : kess il m'a dit mais heu tu sais au début il croyait, il croyait que (inaudible) tu vois, que c'était une blague. (...) Moi je vais t'arranger la sauce. Faut que tu vas voir le mec (sic). Il va venir. Il va te parler. Mais je te donne ma parole que y a pas d'autre copie (de la sextape). (...) Mais après on parlait, on parlait, dans la vidéo tu vois mes tatouages (demande Valbuena). Tu vois tout, gros. Je lui dis, je suis sérieux, je lui ai dit, franchement, je l'ai vu, moi, la vidéo, je lui dis. Il m'a dit je sais. (...) Mais ils veulent quoi ? Je lui ai dit, j'en sais rien moi qu'est-ce qu'ils veulent, je lui dis, je sais pas moi, il m'a dit ouais, il veut de l'argent. Bah à mon avis t'as vu, j'ai dit moi si j'ai une vidéo comme ça d'un mec... Euh ouais de toute façon ils veulent faire du buzz, heu ça sera pas le même buzz que si c'était toi...

« C'est vrai que ça va pas faire le même buzz que moi, mais frère tu lui arrêtes la carrière frère. Il va dehors, il se fait jeter des tomates. Je lui dis, c'est pas une question de buzz mais c'est une question de fierté.» - Karim Benzema K. ZENATI : il a raison.

K. BENZEMA : ouais.

K. ZENATI : (rires).

K. BENZEMA : mais frère, frère c'est vrai que ça va pas faire le même buzz que moi, mais frère tu lui arrêtes la carrière frère. Il va dehors, il se fait jeter des tomates. Je lui dis, c'est pas une question de buzz mais c'est une question de fierté.

K. ZENATI : hum.

K. BENZEMA : je lui dis de famille, je lui dis ça n'a rien à voir de buzz, on s'en bat les couilles, je lui dis là. Je lui dis maintenant si les gens ils sortent une photo, une vidéo comme ça. Ça pour toi ça te fait rien que ta mère, ton père ils les voient ta femme où je sais pas qui. Tu vois, après il réfléchissait, il réfléchissait. Je lui dis moi de toute façon tu fais comme tu veux. Là je suis en équipe de France jusqu'à dimanche si tu me donnes ton numéro, je lui passe, je lui passe à mon ami. Il vient te voir à Lyon, tu discutes, tu vois avec lui, tu veux pas. Bah, fais ta vie, moi je t'ai prévenu hein.

K. ZENATI : c'est bon frère, t'as super bien fait.

K. BENZEMA : walah, je lui ai dit ça. Après je sais pas ce qu'il va faire. Il va appeler son agent, il va dire ils ont la vidéo. Je lui ai dit, écoute gros, il n'y a pas d'intermédiaire, pas d'avocat, pas d'ami, pas d'agent, pas de police, pas de ce que tu veux.

« si tu veux que la vidéo elle soit détruite, mon ami il vient te voir à Lyon. Tu vois directement avec lui et toi tu parles avec lui, tu envoies personne.» - Karim Benzema K. BENZEMA : je lui dis si tu veux que la vidéo elle soit détruite, mon ami il vient te voir à Lyon. Tu vois directement avec lui et toi tu parles avec lui, tu envoies personne.

K. ZENATI : bon bah, vas-y, c'est bon.

K. BENZEMA : il m'a dit elle vient d'où la vidéo ? Je lui dis : moi j'en sais rien d'où elle vient. (…)

K. ZENATI : quand il va dormir, il va savoir que tu lui as dit la vérité.

K. BENZEMA : mais non, mais il était tout blanc.

K. ZENATI : ouais.

K. BENZEMA : il me dit la vidéo, tu l'as vue où ? Il y a combien de temps ? Après il me posait des questions, mais c'était comment. (…) Je l'ai vu avaler de travers, il commençait à avaler deux, trois fois de travers.

K. ZENATI : (rires).

K. BENZEMA : je le vois, tu vois le mec quand il est en panique, t'as vu ?

K. ZENATI : tu sais que c'est les meilleurs, quand ils font les beaux mais na, na, na, na et après…

K. BENZEMA : ouais même il me dit : tu sais c'est quoi le premier qui m'a dit, c'est Cissé. Je lui dis ouais mais Cissé il lui est arrivé une galère comme ça.

« Moi je suis venu te voir parce que quand j'ai vu cette vidéo, on m'a parlé, je peux pas rigoler avec toi dans le vestiaire et pas te dire.» - Karim Benzema K. BENZEMA : (…) je lui dis, il (Cissé) a fait quoi ? Il me dit : il a payé. Je lui dis : et la vidéo, elle est sortie ou pas ? Il me dit non. Je lui dis : moi quand je te dis que j'ai qu'une parole, c'est que la vidéo elle sort pas. Maintenant, tu fais comme tu veux. Moi je suis venu te voir parce que quand j'ai vu cette vidéo, on m'a parlé, je peux pas rigoler avec toi dans le vestiaire et pas te dire. Il me dit oui mais ils veulent la sortir quand, s'ils la sortent, pour l'Euro ? Je lui dis, bah, je pense, c'est là où il faut la sortir, hein. Je lui dis moi si j'aurais une vidéo comme ça, moi je te demande pas d'argent je la sors, je la vends aux journalistes. T'as vu, je lui ai dit ça.

K. BENZEMA : il m'a dit ouais, bah, gros, merci beaucoup et tout, laisse-moi un jour ou deux et je te dis. (Rire.) Il va m'appeler, donne-moi le contact, s'il te plaît (rires).

K. ZENATI : (rires). C'est pour lui. Moi, nous, frère, nous on l'aide. (...)

K. BENZEMA : moi, je t'aide ( de Benzema à Valbuena ). (…) Je lui dis regarde, je m'en bats les couilles, c'est pas moi. Oh je suis venu te voir. Ouais merci, et tout t'as la classe. Il me dit : ils veulent quoi ? Je lui ai dit : moi je ne sais pas. Mon but, mon truc s'arrête là, tu vois, mon train il s'arrête là. Maintenant mon ami ( Zenati ), il prend la relève. C'est lui qui connaît la personne, y'a qu'une seule personne qui a ta vidéo. Moi je ne la connais pas mais mon ami, il la connaît. Maintenant tu veux régler tes histoires, donne ton numéro, je le donne et tu vois avec lui.

K. ZENATI : ouais impeccable. (...)

K. BENZEMA : je lui ai dit : c'est mon ami, c'est mon amigo, mon meilleur ami, c'est comme mon frère. C'est comme s'il avait une vidéo de moi.

K. BENZEMA : il me dit, ouais, mais toi tu aurais fait quoi ? Je lui ai dit : moi je m'en bats les couilles du buzz, t'as vu, donc j'aurais payé juste pour ma famille. (...) Je lui dis : toi si c'est pour le buzz, si c'est juste pour le buzz et que t'as prévenu ta famille, qu'ils s'en foutent, bah laisse-les la sortir, je lui dis.

K. ZENATI : bah ouais, même moi je lui dirais ça frère, mais walah... (...)

K. ZENATI : (rires) ah ouais mais après nous c'est nous, frère, nous de toute façon on est là pour l'arranger. S'il veut pas, bah laisse, il se démerde avec ses piranhas, il va se démerder avec ses piranhas et il va...

K. BENZEMA : ils vont lui pisser dessus.

K. ZENATI : ils vont lui pisser dessus frère, moi je m'en pète hein.

K. BENZEMA : les piranhas ils vont le manger frérot.

K. ZENATI : ouais quand tu m'as dit que c'était un bon pelo (mec, gars en argot lyonnais), je t'ai dit oui après peut-être que le pelo ils vont demander, ils vont lui dire, je sais pas, deux places de foot où je sais pas quoi mais il se démerde.

K. BENZEMA : (rires).

K. ZENATI : voilà hein, c'est rendre service, après il fait comme il veut hein.»

"je m'en bats les couilles" is a much better expression "don’t give a poo poo" not to mention the difference between "démerder" and "deal with"...

The language has been totally watered down in the translation as if delicate sensibilities might be offended.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Von Linus posted:

More like Mr Hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Hahaha what the gently caress is this?