Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002

Tae posted:

Business executives and research analysts are terrified of female solo leads (lots of stories from directors and script writers that they can only get projects approved if they change their lead into a male), Lucy flopping doesn't help Scarlet's cause.

I'm sure you're thinking of thousands of nerds and their endless BRAINS DON'T WORK THAT WAY THAT'S SO STUPID!!! complaints but Lucy made something like $500 million dollars on a $50 million budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth

Seemlar posted:

I'm sure you're thinking of thousands of nerds and their endless BRAINS DON'T WORK THAT WAY THAT'S SO STUPID!!! complaints but Lucy made something like $500 million dollars on a $50 million budget.

Yeah, Lucy was tremendous fun. It's ridiculous and silly and the premise is pants but it's way more than the sum of its parts.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

JB50 posted:

Thats not Hawkeye.

They go together like a plank of wood and an open bucket of paint, really. (Though Jeremy Renner is totally my taste so it saves him from being boring in my eyes)

Anyway Sterling made a video about something Fallout 4, there's spoilers regarding romances in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMUBqXkijAw

Archer666 fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Nov 9, 2015

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Archer666 posted:

They go together like a plank of wood and an open bucket of paint, really. (Though Jeremy Renner is totally my taste so it saves him from being boring in my eyes)

Anyway Sterling made a video about something Fallout 4, there's spoilers regarding romances in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMUBqXkijAw

This was good. Though it might need a :nws: Tag, just in case. Can't wait for the game to drop tommrow

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Campster linked a thing made by another dude I haven't seen before regarding games like Postal and Hatred - games it dubs 'rear end in a top hat Simulators'- and tries to unpack them. It's really loving long, I'm only 20 minutes in, and it's a bit pompous, but I'm really digging it so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kivtv6wabBk

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

Campster linked a thing made by another dude I haven't seen before regarding games like Postal and Hatred - games it dubs 'rear end in a top hat Simulators'- and tries to unpack them. It's really loving long, I'm only 20 minutes in, and it's a bit pompous, but I'm really digging it so far.

Noah Caldwell-Gervais is super good, and I was about to link this video here because it's once again loaded with great insights. For more, I recommend his look at what was at the time every single Call of Duty single player campaign, which puts all the weird feelings one can get about the later entries in the series in perspective.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spiritus Nox posted:

Just finished watching this. Felt an awful lot like reading this thread for about 80 minutes, only with all the shitposters gone.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Spiritus Nox posted:

I really liked that. I had only heard of the Postal games, never played them. The best thing about this is how it delves into just what made these games popular int he first place.

And I love the ending line. "Don't be surprised if most gamers wanna save the world, rather than give it the finger"

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Dude's good as always. Even if I don't really agree 100% with him on some stuff in this. Loved Postal 1 + 2 when I was younger, but it kinda loses all of its charm once you grow up a little..

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
I watched/listened to the Nostalgia Critic's review of Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows while cleaning and I actually laughed. Like, a lot. I forgot he had reviews that were actually funny. Yeah, even this one devolves into screaming/ranting at the very end, but it was still an overall good job lampooning a horrible movie. How things change.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Hey so are Doug and Rob Walker ever gonna stop running that "oh yeah nothing important happened in this episode" joke into the ground or what?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Augus posted:

Hey so are Doug and Rob Walker ever gonna stop running that "oh yeah nothing important happened in this episode" joke into the ground or what?

When you stop watching.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

The Vosgian Beast posted:

When you stop watching.

If a Doug vlogs in the forest, and no one's around to hear it, does it still run a joke into the ground?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

dijon du jour posted:

If a Doug vlogs in the forest, and no one's around to hear it, does it still run a joke into the ground?

Let's find out!

*10 minute skit of making jokes in the forest*

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

FourLeaf posted:

I watched/listened to the Nostalgia Critic's review of Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows while cleaning and I actually laughed. Like, a lot. I forgot he had reviews that were actually funny. Yeah, even this one devolves into screaming/ranting at the very end, but it was still an overall good job lampooning a horrible movie. How things change.

Yeah, for all the past and current faults, there are some NCs that are just, well, fun to watch or listen to. Not much beyond that, but it's a something.

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

Web Developer for phelous.com dot com.

Compendium posted:

Yeah, for all the past and current faults, there are some NCs that are just, well, fun to watch or listen to. Not much beyond that, but it's a something.

Dungeons and Dragons.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

lornekates posted:

Dungeons and Dragons.

No. That one is pretty bad because Doug keeps laughing over all the funny Jeremy Irons bits rather than letting them speak for themselves.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
That's nice sweetie.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Joel Hodgson is kickstarting a reboot of MST3K.

https://boingboing.net/2015/11/10/joel-hodgson-is-kickstarting-a.html

(It's the granddaddy of Internet Critics, so it counts)

poparena
Oct 31, 2012

I look forward to seeing which new jokes Linkara copy and pastes into his own work.

Speaking of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyxxsVi3aWU

Man, that just has no energy at all.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

poparena posted:

I look forward to seeing which new jokes Linkara copy and pastes into his own work.

Speaking of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyxxsVi3aWU

Man, that just has no energy at all.

At least there's the Snob and Lupa. And some other internet critics I kinda like/don't hate.

Okay, it looks better than To Boldly Flee.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

MonsieurChoc posted:

When you're setting a bar, try to set it above ground level.

High Warlord Zog
Dec 12, 2012
Suburban Knights is the worst Channel Awesome special. To Boldly Flee has merit as the Most Doug Walker thing Doug Walker has ever produced. It's a staggeringly indulgent, derivative, inept, and ultimately sincere expression of the manchild passions and pretensions of it's creator. Suburban Knights is just loving around and fan-service that doesn't even attempt to be cinematic and has no Very Important Thoughts About the State of the Reviewerverse to impart. It's boring to watch, and boring to think about. To Boldly Flee is only one of these things.

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?

High Warlord Zog posted:

Suburban Knights is the worst Channel Awesome special. To Boldly Flee has merit as the Most Doug Walker thing Doug Walker has ever produced. It's a staggeringly indulgent, derivative, inept, and ultimately sincere expression of the manchild passions and pretensions of it's creator. Suburban Knights is just loving around and fan-service that doesn't even attempt to be cinematic and has no Very Important Thoughts About the State of the Reviewerverse to impart. It's boring to watch, and boring to think about. To Boldly Flee is only one of these things.

Maybe it's because I was caught up in it all, but at the time I enjoyed the hell out of all the specials.

I even put them in as background noise now.

Do they even need to be anything other than loving around and fanservice? There's a guy who sometimes hulks out into a mad scientist and a guy who pulls mp5's out of nowhere at a moments notice and a guy who had to be deliberately written out because he's a time lord power ranger starship captain who reviews comic books on the Internet for a living.

I hate the sharknado/mecha shark vs. Giant octopus films because they have great potential bit have no effort put into them. The specials may be dumb but they're exactly what they're supposed to be.

I just wrote a lot of serious words about a really silly thing. I'm gonna go have a smoothie and play some video games.

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.

KayTee posted:

I hate the sharknado/mecha shark vs. Giant octopus films because they have great potential bit have no effort put into them. The specials may be dumb but they're exactly what they're supposed to be.

Aren't these both the same, then?

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer
It's the difference between making something you legitimately think is good and making something knowing from the start that it's bad. They're saying they like To Boldly Flee the same way they might like, say, The Room; that the creator was trying for something, even if their attempt totally failed. While with something like Sharknado the creators never had any illusions that it was anything but a joke and it shows in the result.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I still don't get it

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

The joke is that To Boldly Flee sucks.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
Sharknado 2 was legit good.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I thought Lost Skeleton of Cadavra was pretty good, though I think it sort of wears out its welcome towards the end.

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

Idran posted:

They're saying they like To Boldly Flee the same way they might like, say, The Room.

Except Tommy Wiseau is a better director.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I thought Lost Skeleton of Cadavra was pretty good, though I think it sort of wears out its welcome towards the end.

It has affection for the source material.

Miss Wallace
Feb 24, 2013

The nights will never be the same. ARARARAR!
Lost Skeleton is also trying to be a comedy and not just bad for the sake of being bad. The writing is really clever, so it works outside of the purposefully shoddy elements. And yes, like Jack said, it has affection for the source material.

CaligulaKangaroo
Jul 26, 2012

MAY YOUR HALLOWEEN BE AS STUPID AS MY LIFE IS

PiedPiper posted:

Except Tommy Wiseau is a better director.

You know, for Tommy Wiseau's numerous faults, at least he didn't write "None of you are going have jobs in like two years" into the script of his movie.

Moartoast
Jan 16, 2011

Another unfunny, threadshitting knob-end.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Noah Caldwell-Gervais doesn't normally have that kind of "pompous" tone unless he has a good reason to, his Call of Duty Campaign Retrospective shows this off real well, where he's very enthusiastic about his critical respect for the games he likes and takes on a much more exhausted, slightly more vulgar tone with those he vehemently disrespects.

This is a video where he had to confidently talk at length about how thoroughly loving insufferable the Postal/Hatred devs are while actually needing to cite That 2014 Garbage because one of their biggest spokespersons or advocates (or totally-unrelated-person-because-accountability-is-scary) or whatever is literally in one of the games. It may be late 2015, but inciting that stuff at the lengths that he had to was still bound to cause a shitstorm, on top of having to put up with the abrasive shittiness (and boredom) of the games themselves. So it's no wonder he sounds a bit fed up during most of the video.

He really does show no fear, though. Not only in this, but in most other videos where part of his critique are the politics that games (inherently(!)) express. And boy loving howdy I wish I didn't know about that godawful P2 expansion now, that's probably the most egregiously depressing poo poo I've seen in a game in a while, and I'll be nothing but ecstatic if the little shits behind it fade screaming into the void of obscurity, even in their little circle of "persecuted and stoutly rebellious" teen straight white boys with daddy issues.

Ugh, this poo poo's never fun to think or talk about, so have a gander at some of his other lighter/more positive stuff get a better feel for his content: Alpha Protocol, L.A. Noire, Red Faction Series Retrospective, Alien Isolation, Isolation's DLC, and his first video, a retrospective of Fallout 1 through New Vegas.

His low production values are the one big thing you gotta get past. I find them charming but I realize why hearing him clicking to start a new Audacity track or keeping flubbed lines in might grate on some. He's gotten better, partially thanks to Patreon, but he's still an overworked lower-middle class dude living in a poo poo neighborhood while trying to make regular long-form video game analysis for a handful of internet people. One of his recent videos offered Patreon refunds to people and went back to working full-time because his RV got vandalized and he didn't want to use donor money to pay for something people didn't think they'd be pitching towards. Even if you don't like his content, he's a super respectable and courageous dude.

Moartoast fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Nov 11, 2015

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Yeah I really love all his bigass talky videos enough to look past the atrocious sound editing, because he's just so good at what he's doing. Dude is super smart and pretty fair in general. Definitely worth it if you have a couple hours to sit down and listen to someone drone on, sometimes stutteringly, about vidya gaems.

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

Web Developer for phelous.com dot com.

MonsieurChoc posted:

For one, the cast and crew were paid.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Moartoast posted:

Noah Caldwell-Gervais words

Yeah I don't always agree with his arguments, but his videos are consistently well-researched and well-stated (if not necessarily flawless from a productions standpoint, although they have gotten much better), and overall he's just a really cool dude. He has a couple of car maintenance and travel vlogs that are pretty good watching too.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

lornekates posted:

For one, the cast and crew were paid.

This is also why God's Not Dead is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
Running With Scissors (the Postal developers) linked the video on their Twitter:

Running WIth Scissors Twitter posted:

Someone who is the antithesis of our target demographic plays our games and gets triggered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kivtv6wabBk … 1/2

Running WIth Scissors Twitter posted:

Felt the need to repeat his entire point twice, and states many lies as 'fact'. Worth a watch for a laugh :) 2/2

One of the developers (MarphitimusBlackimus) engaged Noah in the YouTube comments:

Developer on YouTube posted:

MarphitimusBlackimus 1 day ago
Hi there! I'm the lead designer at Running With Scissors, and while I can only personally comment on the time that I've been here, I can confirm that much that has been said here is incorrect.

If you would be so kind, however, I do think you should put a spoiler warning prior to revealing the ending of Paradise Lost. I believe there is little gain to be had from unwittingly spoiling the game for viewers.

Hide replies
SuperBlackJesus321 1 day ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus that ending is the saddest thing I've seen in a video game. I really hope you get help.

Robb_Stark 1 day ago
Lol gently caress off mate

Starrukin 1 day ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus What are you working on now?

+Starrukin We are currently working on POSTAL Redux and a new unannounced IP.

Judge Fredd 1 day ago
Am I correct in saying that he has completely missed the goddamned point? I haven't even played the loving game and I understand exactly what the point is.

InnerPartisan 1 day ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus "I believe there is little gain to be had from unwittingly spoiling the game for viewers."

You have a point there - but only insofar as there is little gain to be had from watching that scene in any context.

+Judge Fredd I do not feel I a can dictate what anyone takes away from games, be it others or even one I've worked on. While I can't speak directly in this regard for the previous designers (although I have access to all of their original designs), I don't think I'm too far off the mark by saying that POSTAL as a whole is what you, the player, make of it. This mentality varies across the series, but it's especially prominent in the open world sandbox of POSTAL 2. As much as I adore The Postal Dude, he is not the true star of the series. He is merely a vessel, a hapless bystander who can only sit back and revel in amusement at a world thoroughly out of his control. That control belongs to you, the individual behind the keyboard, and it's a core facet of the game that urine control of your own destiny. For this reason, no interpretation of POSTAL is incorrect.

What I can objectively refute, though, are the assertions made as to the motives behind the games' design. I hope I'm adequately capable of making this judgment in Paradise Lost's case seeing since I was the lead designer there, but I can also rightfully speak for the previous RWS development teams as I've poured through their design documents as well. For instance, there seems to be some vast assumption of malicious intent behind every choice. What makes you think we hate Double Fine? What makes you think PU Games is even a proxy for DF? I hate to have to explain a joke, but the jump from PU Games to Double Fine is a lot larger than PU Games to EA Games. (Although the magic, of course, is that the fictitious PU Games can be whoever you believe it to be!) I should also point out that the design for this errand was completed in May 2014. Feel free to check your calendars to see how this compares to the time line of world events. Nonetheless, while I would like to imagine I don't have to explicitly spell this out, I love Double Fine, and I've always been a fan of Tim Schafer's work. Even Spacebase DF-9, which sadly ended up as a gravely mishandled and massive disappointment to its devoted fans (possibly the worst group you can dismay, in my mind), had great talent behind it. The project leader, J.P. LeBreton, has made some notable contributions to the Doom community, easily my single greatest video game passion, and I have great respect for him for that. The takeaway message here is that it is wholly inaccurate to factually declare some vague cheap shots as an outright scathing condemnation of a specific person or persons. To so vehemently declare this as being true is, well, about as wrong as wrong can be. You're chasing ghosts if you think POSTAL is an advocation of hate. RWS hates no one. Except maybe for former state senator Leland Yee, but that arms trafficking hypocrite already plead guilty to his charges of racketeering, so maybe he deserves it.

However, I am willing to compromise on one point. As long as we're talking spoilers, here's the big twist reveal of the next POSTAL title: In a touching scene, The Postal Dude discovers that his mother is Muslim and his father is black American. Hence, he was never a white man at all. It turns out you were a black Muslim psychopath killer all along! (Did I mention his mother was albino so the skin colors canceled each other out?) Also, Gary Coleman is actually the Dude's long lost brother. Again, spoilers, so mum's the word.
Show less

Judge Fredd 1 day ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus Slow clap*

I hope this is true, it would be the most offensively beautiful thing in the world.

salutes*

+SuperBlackJesus321 By the by, what, pray tell, is sad about the ending? I understand it's a pretty emotional breakup between a husband and wife, but I didn't think it would have such a deep and emotional impact on the audience! Remember, there's nothing unmanly about shedding a tear or two during a tearjerker!

TheTundraTerror 16 hours ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus Don't expect Noah to reply to you. People who live and die by the SJW sword tend to ignore people who challenge their idea that only their world view exists.

wickbox 16 hours ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus "What makes you think we hate Double Fine? What makes you think PU Games is even a proxy for DF?" =====> 59:05

u trollin

TheTundraTerror 7 hours ago
+wickbox "Making fun of someone means you hate them!"

u stupid?

wickbox 6 hours ago
+TheTundraTerror Please, then, enlighten me as to how PU is not supposed to be a proxy for DF.
·

Starrukin 6 hours ago
Perhaps Marphitimus joined RWS after postal 1 and 2 were released so his opinion is also a bit faulty, he wasn't there when the hall project conceived, was he?
·

MarphitimusBlackimus 6 hours ago
+wickbox As I said, the PU Games errand design was completed in May of 2014, and the associated mapping was done in July and August. I don't think Spacebase DF-9 was even released until October, and that's when we threw in two posters and maybe one new monitor texture to the level.

Apart from that, you can see the building filled with allusions to microtransactions, day one patches, pre-order exclusive DLC, and numerous sorts of other silly things. I'm pretty sure Double Fine has not dabbled in any of these areas, and that's quite intentional since PU is not DF nor is it any one entity. While the player may decipher real world parallels, PU is a manifestation of all game developers. Truly, one may see PU everywhere in the world today. But more than that, it's not just the PU we see on the outside but rather the PU on the inside, for PU has been in our hearts all along. Or maybe that's the colon.

Read more

Jordan Shah 5 hours ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus Holy poo poo, moving up in the world? From QA to lead desginer :V
·

wickbox 5 hours ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus What about this? https://imgur.com/A0SGHcu

I'm not arguing that a larger point about the messed-up ecosystem of game development wasn't being made. But being that the only two games directly parodied in PU's headquarters are DF games + the CEO is an undeniable representation of Tim Schaefer, I don't understand the claim that "the jump from PU Games to Double Fine is a lot larger than PU Games to EA Games".

MarphitimusBlackimus 5 hours ago (edited)
+wickbox The PU Games CEO is a man with who wears an ugly plaid outfit. This is a direct call back to the Apocalypse Weekend publisher CEO, Phraud Hogslop, a man who wears an ugly plaid outfit. As a famous auteur once said, it's like poetry, sort of, they rhyme. Does Schafer typically wear plaid? Does he even often wear orange? The orange color of the CEO's shirt was to match the black/orange building color scheme of PU Games as chosen by our mapper who, as I said, made the map in August. I confirmed this date with my own backups: https://twitter.com/SlappyCromwell/status/664517636005322752

For the record, this critique of my design is quite a bit more useful and constructive than what was demonstrated in the above video from whom I have yet to hear from.

Show less

Noah Caldwell-Gervais 4 hours ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus What kind of response do you want, dude? Your posts alternate between customer outreach and straight trolling. One of my main points is that RWS reaches customers through straight trolling. Would you like me to give you a big ol' pat on the back for your paper-thin Official Explanations? You seem to be handling the back-patting pretty well internally at the company.

edub77 4 hours ago
+Noah Caldwell-Gervais

"If you would be so kind, however, I do think you should put a spoiler warning prior to revealing the ending of Paradise Lost. "

I'm sure it had something to do with that. It's common courtesy.
·

Robb_Stark 4 hours ago
+Noah Caldwell-Gervais honestly does anyone care about these guys? They are a completely trash company who's only successful games appeal to lonely gamergate white dudes. It's best to ignore them as much as possible and call them out on their bullshit when necessary.

MarphitimusBlackimus 3 hours ago (edited)
+Noah Caldwell-Gervais I figured your video was invitation to discourse. Is an open discussion not the aim here? You've proferred your views on the game developers, and now the game developers in question are here. Did you not expect feedback from those you've criticized? You're not yelling at tycoons atop their ivory towers. We're a bunch of Joe Schmo schmucks just like everyone else. Why, in retrospect, I think we may have a bit more in common than you think. (You see? I did a thing there, since that's a quote from the video which is also a thing I wrote and all.) However, I see you are choosing to entirely dismiss any rejoinder, leading me to believe I was wrong in my thinking that you wished to encourage some sort of ongoing dialog. In that regard, I can't quite ascertain what your purpose was. To vilify those you don't like and then bask in the choir you've preached to? To willfully disregard the very subjects of your video who have taken the sheer and utter audacity to defend themselves? Boy, why didn't I just have the common courtesy to roll over and die after watching this?

I have to admit, though, I do like this approach too. When I express my opinion, I only acknowledge those who agree with me and close my ears to anyone who doesn't. It's less work this way. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I'm a coward, too.

Show less

wickbox 3 hours ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus
Wait, you're seriously claiming that the PU CEO (again, https://imgur.com/A0SGHcu ) is closer to this: http://postal.wikia.com/wiki/Phraud_Hogslop than the Tim comparison shot? Because they both wear plaid?

Maybe that was the original character design intent and the modeller took things into their own hands, but come on, look at it!

Jordan Shah 3 hours ago
Oh quit whining. It's a loving video game.
·

Noah Caldwell-Gervais 3 hours ago
+MarphitimusBlackimus How about "I played your games, didn't like them, wrote in exhaustive detail about why, and then left the comments section open for disagreement." Why are you wasting your time with this? If you actually have confidence in your product, why are you arguing with a D-list youtuber? That's why I said I had more respect for Destructive Creations, they actually don't give a poo poo what people think of their products. When you fellas sarcastically tweeted about how 'triggered' I was by your video, you said I wasn't your target demographic. Most of this video is trying to pin down who your target demographic actually is.

It's not that I expect you to roll over and die it's that you make a product that's deliberately 'offensive' and then cry crocodile tears about not being given a fair shake. You can respond however you like to this video. But I explain why I feel the way I and I'm genuinely curious as to what more you want me to say.

RWS games are about not giving a gently caress. I think giving some amount of a gently caress is better. And as has been mentioned elsewhere in the comments, you made some sales from this video.

Why is your own reponse to this video anything other than 'lol, moron'?
Edit: highlighted the developer's and Noah's comments to make it easier to read.

Mr.Radar fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Nov 12, 2015

• Locked thread