Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which gif of takane shijou eating is your favorite
This poll is closed.
1st 13 9.15%
2nd 52 36.62%
3rd 22 15.49%
4th 11 7.75%
5th 12 8.45%
6th 32 22.54%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

momako is a bae

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
KyoAni movies own. They can salvage even the weakest KyoAni show, and enhance the strongest.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

laffo

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Good

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

GENTLEMEN.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Droyer posted:

wow, racist

lmao Droyer! He's referring to Kamen Rider Black in the corner! He's pretty popular among the fandom but I haven't gotten around to watching it!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

ch 5 of boy skirt was funny

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

lmao Droyer! He's referring to Kamen Rider Black in the corner! He's pretty popular among the fandom but I haven't gotten around to watching it!

I am aware. I was making a joke.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Man, The Japanese just really don't understand the concept of pacing sometimes...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The Colonel posted:

Man, The Japanese just really don't understand the concept of pacing sometimes...

i'm kinda glad that just flew under the radar instead of causing more thread drama

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle posted:

i'm kinda glad that just flew under the radar instead of causing more thread drama

I try my best to make the gundam thread not be bad, but perhaps it just cannot be done.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Droyer posted:

I try my best to make the gundam thread not be bad, but perhaps it just cannot be done.

Too many people just don't like Gundam enough

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Endorph posted:

there's also tokyo godfathers, and double house
i'm sad cause tokyo godfathers used to be streamable everywhere and now it gone

the only satoshi kon movie you can buy/rent digitally now is paprika

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Colonel posted:

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Droyer posted:

it seemed fine before the GReco chat. not that i bother reading a lot of the in-depth stiff people get into

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I don't understand the Japanese

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

PrinceRandom posted:

I don't understand the Japanese

Honestly, what is their deal?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

fastest way to make my brain disengage in the Gundam thread: post about Gundam tech or pilot stats or sidestory stuff

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle posted:

fastest way to make my brain disengage in the Gundam thread: post about Gundam tech or pilot stats or sidestory stuff

tbf some of the sidestories are pretty cool

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

dogsicle posted:

it seemed fine before the GReco chat. not that i bother reading a lot of the in-depth stiff people get into

I should resume my Greco rewatch so I can have the topic come up in a way that involves something tangible

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

dogsicle posted:

The pages long power level debate from a week or so ago destroyed my brain.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Droyer posted:

tbf some of the sidestories are pretty cool

my strategy is to mostly wait for things to be animated. there are like three non-comedy manga on my list to read though

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Srice posted:

I'm sorry :(

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

frozen teardrop owns

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Srice posted:

Rip Srice brain.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
still no heat in this building and someone has run off with my space heater :mad:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Droyer posted:

I am aware. I was making a joke.

Oh, yeah, that makes sense. Kamen Rider is just my jam so I love talking about it (but I don't like the toku thread)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dogsicle posted:

my strategy is to mostly wait for things to be animated.

There's now a second piece of art for the Thunderbolt anime

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Parmesan Basil posted:

Oh, yeah, that makes sense. Kamen Rider is just my jam so I love talking about it (but I don't like the toku thread)

Kabuto is the best Kamen Rider

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

There's now a second piece of art for the Thunderbolt anime

yeah, it's real cool

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle, i don't know if it's on your list or not, but you should def. read the plot to assassinate gihren. it's very good, but it's basically guaranteed to never be animated.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I hate The Pursuer, he's a lovely boring boss that does way too much damage and takes way too little from the weapons you can reasonably get at that point.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Droyer posted:

dogsicle, i don't know if it's on your list or not, but you should def. read the plot to assassinate gihren. it's very good, but it's basically guaranteed to never be animated.

Unless I'm getting Dogsicle confused with someone else, you've recommended the Plot to Assassinate Gihren at least three times to her, and every time she's said she's already read it.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Unless I'm getting Dogsicle confused with someone else, you've recommended the Plot to Assassinate Gihren at least three times to her, and every time she's said she's already read it.

I'm dumb, and bad at remembering what i've said.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Droyer posted:

what happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

people getting real mad about other people liking a show.

• Locked thread