Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
He would never partake of the dishonorable Rite of Met'A'Musul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

gnarlyhotep posted:

Do a federation one and a klingon one, why is this even a question?

I am, the Klingon one is almost done. I'll post pictures when I finish it.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Asiina posted:

I am, the Klingon one is almost done. I'll post pictures when I finish it.

Next has to be "Dukat was right"

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I finished them.

The Klingon one is off centre, but it was the only way to make it fit around the same scale as the starfleet one so whatever.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world
Gorgeous

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
those are cool, gj

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Asiina posted:

The Klingon one is off centre

:wtc:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

chaosbreather posted:

During WWII he rose to Captain in the Air Force, 394th Bomber Squadron. He piloted B17s and killed nazis and on one occasion his own men by accident. The man was many things but he was not a naive ponce. It's more he saw the horrors of war up close and so demanded humanity find peace and enlightenment, forced it down their throats because he could never figure out how we'd have it otherwise.

he served in the pacific theater

and looks like his unit was used mainly to fight against the japanese forces and was not involved in the terror bombings

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Asiina posted:

I finished them.

The Klingon one is off centre, but it was the only way to make it fit around the same scale as the starfleet one so whatever.

Now for Dukat Was Right.

Those are pretty awesome though. Congrats.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

That is what you should have knitted. A low rez Frakes face.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Worf was just a bad imitation of an honorable Klingon warrior. Picard seemed like a refined diplomat, but he went all tommy gun crazy on the big screen. Riker didn't get to bone an alien just because it maybe had a schlong in front. Data the awesome android was really just a copy of Siri stuffed into a Realdoll.

Next you're going to tell me that Troi didn't have any super mental powers or that Geordi wasn't actually doing anything cool with the engine down there.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tujague posted:

Next you're going to tell me that Troi didn't have any super mental powers

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I glad that dude's dangerously high levels of cynicism eventually destroyed him from the inside.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Tujague posted:

Worf was just a bad imitation of an honorable Klingon warrior. Picard seemed like a refined diplomat, but he went all tommy gun crazy on the big screen. Riker didn't get to bone an alien just because it maybe had a schlong in front. Data the awesome android was really just a copy of Siri stuffed into a Realdoll.

Next you're going to tell me that Troi didn't have any super mental powers or that Geordi wasn't actually doing anything cool with the engine down there.

To be fair you can't really be diplomatic with the borg, and the borg did anally rape picard with their borg implants (in my fan fiction) so I'm willing to give Picard a pass.

Also Troi's powers vastly differed in power from episode to episode. At one point I'm sure she loving sensed someone on the planet from orbit. I mean what the gently caress?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Kitchner posted:

Also Troi's powers vastly differed in power from episode to episode. At one point I'm sure she loving sensed someone on the planet from orbit. I mean what the gently caress?

To be fair that guy turned out to be, like, a psychic god, if it's the episode I'm thinking of.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
It was rough early on when she had to pantomime the emotions she was detecting

Germstore posted:

I glad that dude's dangerously high levels of cynicism eventually destroyed him from the inside.

Are you talking about me or did the guy who drew that cartoon shoot himself

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

MikeJF posted:

To be fair that guy turned out to be, like, a psychic god, if it's the episode I'm thinking of.

No I don't think so. She just sensed normal people's emotions from loving space.

Even sensing the emotion of someone on another starship is pretty loving daft when you think about it. The person on the other bridge must be potentially miles away.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Tujague posted:

Are you talking about me or did the guy who drew that cartoon shoot himself

The Pictures for Sad Children guy had some sort of flameout/breakdown ostensibly about people nagging him to fulfill their kickstarter orders. He basically deleted his entire online presence.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Asiina posted:

I finished them.

gently caress yes

I would totes use those

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

jesus christ like who is going to read all that poo poo

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I did and it's glorious.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

The General posted:

I did and it's glorious.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The General posted:

I did and it's glorious.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

gnarlyhotep posted:

jesus christ like who is going to read all that poo poo

Yeah those cartoons are pretty funny, sorry to hear about your wrong opinions.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kitchner posted:

Yeah those cartoons are pretty funny, sorry to hear about your wrong opinions.

I didn't express an opinion. Sorry to hear about your wrong perceptions.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
It was implied :colbert:

0toShifty
Aug 21, 2005
0 to Stiffy?
Tuvok's first posting:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

If only he put that same zest into his part in Fallout 4.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

shadow puppet of a posted:

If only he put that same zest into his part in Fallout 4.

Tuvok is in Fallout 4?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Tuvok is in Fallout 4?

Tuvok has been everywhere, man.

https://vimeo.com/79792771

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
He was also rather randomly in one of DS9's mirror universe episodes, playing the same character but a bit dirty and a rebel

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Figaro posted:

He was also rather randomly in one of DS9's mirror universe episodes, playing the same character but a bit dirty and a rebel

That was pretty cool though. I wonder what mirror universe Janeway is like.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I started thinking that she probably prefers tea over coffee and came to the conclusion that Mirror Janeway is probably female Picard.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
God drat this episode where Nog and Vic Fontaine deal with his PTSD is so loving good.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
DS9's amazing because an episode starring one of the kids and a holodeck character ends up being great.

DS9's cool like that.

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

Tuvok is in Fallout 4?

nice av

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.

Competent, emotionally stable and probably lezzing it up with Intendant Kira or another one of the female cast members because in the mirror universe all the ladies are horny bisexual sluts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Seeing how most of the female crew turn into sex hounds in the mirror universe, and coffee sparse, Janeway would be a drug addicted on the run multiple rapist.

• Locked thread