Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I did my first 50 stone pull today, got a 3rd or 4th SR STR Tien, and a SR AGL #17. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Haerc posted:

I did my first 50 stone pull today, got a 3rd or 4th SR STR Tien, and a SR AGL #17. :smithicide:

You could have done a lot worse. SR STR Tien is one of the better STR cards, same for AGL 17. TEQ 17 has that amazing leader ability, but AGL hits a lot harder.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I want nothing so badly as the new STR Roshi. I mean, Super Saiyans Bardock and Vegeta would be awesome, but Master Roshi was always one of my favorite characters.
I know I won't get it though.

Did a multi last night, got the new SR PHY Vegeta, he's cool, but, I've got the event Gohan with a level 10 super attack for my orange slot.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I had enough stones to do two summons. I queue up one and see Goku has gold hair. I jokingly get hyped for SSGSS Vegata...... only to GET SSGSS VEGETA ahhh

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Here's Golden Frieza's special. Managed to snag screenshots of the planet parts.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Echophonic posted:

Here's Golden Frieza's special. Managed to snag screenshots of the planet parts.

That is awesome

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

:negative:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Had a slow day at work, so I managed to get Golden Frieza and SR SSGSS Goku Z-Awakened. I guess I'll do Krillin, too. I had to use some Gregory medals for RoF Goku, so I have to grind those back up for Majin Buu.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
I've decided that given my last 10 single pulls or so, my next goal is to also max out all the Rs I get as well.

Considering I'm not pulling any natural SRs/SSRs anytime soon, these Rs will make good fodder for my future pulls. And keep me busy...

Unless tomorrow's maintenance results in some new task for me to do!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Does SSB Vegeta need the same medals for leveling up as police Krillin or does he use the normal ones?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

CzarChasm posted:

Does SSB Vegeta need the same medals for leveling up as police Krillin or does he use the normal ones?

All gacha cards use normal awakening medals (at least until we get the Tree of Might summon), so no.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
With tonight's update, you now have a chance to encounter Frieza and get a SR AGL final form Frieza from the countdown event on stages 9-12. They also said they increased the Jaco drop rate.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is that Frieza worth getting?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I mean, I already got one, so he doesn't seem that rare. Has as absolute shitload of HP, though. Somewhere around 200k.

I got him and a Jaco medal from the second mission I've run today. The event is significantly improved.

Edit: Goddamn, he has Universe's Most Malevolent, Prodigies, Revival, and Shocking Speed. His passive isn't great, but with links like that? Also means I have a complete Frieza team. :holy:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Nov 11, 2015

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Does Frieza appear on the map, or is it just a random thing when you fight a boss?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

He does appear, works like Kid Vegeta:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Petiso posted:

He does appear, works like Kid Vegeta:

How do you get over to that spiral? I've hit every question pad on the map and never got over there.

Also, is there a better level to find Frieza on?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I got mine on Frieza's Army Reborn.

Edit: Make that two.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Nov 12, 2015

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i saw Pan on the map off in an inaccessible portion of a story mode quest on Hard, are you actually able to go fight her on Z-Hard? is the GT content already in the game?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

i saw Pan on the map off in an inaccessible portion of a story mode quest on Hard, are you actually able to go fight her on Z-Hard? is the GT content already in the game?

You fight her on Z-hard for Android 13 medals.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Is 13 worth grinding up? His links don't seem to recommend him for much, but I guess he'd be a boost to any TEQ team.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Kelp Plankton posted:

She doesn't drop. She's just a stupid optional boss.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I wouldn't mind some GT content but I doubt they'll add it.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

The japanese version has some GT characters in the gacha, but no story stuff so far

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Working on farming this new Freeza. 2/10 - its going to be a long grind.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I just saw one and managed to turn off the wrong direction like a dumbass. At least I'm up to my junk in Jaco medals?

I'm also pretty impressed with RoF Goku and Vegeta. They need ki like all RoF characters, but they hit like trucks compared to a lot of SSR* characters. This is where Zangya comes in. Ki+2 for everybody is super useful.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

It looks like you can see what medals you need to Awaken Frezia's to Golden Frezias. I only have the 3 that you can get from events, haven't been able to get any other Frezia's.

Freiza (1st form) Embodiment of Evil - 25 1st Form, 7 2nd Form, 7 3rd Form, 7 Final Form, and 3 Golden Frezia

Frezia (Final Form) The Nightmare Returns - 25 Final Form, 7 2nd 1st Form, 7 Second Form 7 3rd Form and 3 Golden Frezia

Mecha Freiza - 10 1st Form, 10 2nd Form, 10 3rd Form, 10 Final Form, 3 Golden Frezia.

Are you able to use multiple Golden Frezia's in a team? Or are they considered the same character?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Same character. I think awakening Horror from Hell makes it a TEQ copy of the INT one from the Gacha.

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart
Chain Chronicles (Android & I think iOS) is okay, and though the theme is generic they put a lot of effort into story (nearly (?) every one of the hundreds (?) of characters has their own side story). More importantly, the drop rates are so screwy right now you can generate unlimited non-premium currencies (which you can buy almost everything with) for time and a small initial buy-in so now's a great time to start!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749726 <---Games thread

MPLS to NOLA fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Nov 15, 2015

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Man, it's so fun when you see that Frezia is on the map, and yet the only yellow space gives you a medal instead of a nimbus. At least I've got my Frezia up to Super Attack 8 already. Hopefully I'm able to complete plan of getting two of them up to Super Attack level 10 before the event ends.

I wonder if there's going to be a Frezia Summoning up event when the awakening event goes live.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Did two 10 pulls on the new banner and I'm up to my neck in Super Saiyans. Got SR SSJ Adult Gohan, SR SSJ Kid Trunks, and, get this, Majin Vegeta. Looks like Beerus is getting benched.

Majin Vegeta looks pretty sick. +35‰ attack at the start of turn is a pretty good passive.

Now to decide if Adult SSJ Gohan is better than the event Teen one. He's got a good passive, too.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
So much new content. The new Resurrection F event is fun, and has a lot more stones out of it than I would expect.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Those new items are so good, goddamn. I've only snagged a Bulma (+25% ATK for 5 turns) and two Videls (+1500 ATK/DEF), but I want a stockpile for ruining bosses' days.

Also, unsurprisingly, Majin Vegeta is hosed up.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Echophonic posted:

Did two 10 pulls on the new banner and I'm up to my neck in Super Saiyans. Got SR SSJ Adult Gohan, SR SSJ Kid Trunks, and, get this, Majin Vegeta. Looks like Beerus is getting benched.

Majin Vegeta looks pretty sick. +35‰ attack at the start of turn is a pretty good passive.

Now to decide if Adult SSJ Gohan is better than the event Teen one. He's got a good passive, too.

Oh no, I'm not falling for that.
Everytime I do a multipull, I get crapped on. You can't tempt me with all this super Saiyan talk. :colbert:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

the_steve posted:

Oh no, I'm not falling for that.
Everytime I do a multipull, I get crapped on. You can't tempt me with all this super Saiyan talk. :colbert:

Don't do it man. I fell for it and got multipull crapped on. :smith: Another Cui. Though I got a SR Chi-chi, so that's kinda cool.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Sorry for tempting you! If it makes you feel any better, the Majin Vegeta was from a single and I got a bunch of chaff. I got like 3 R TEQ Chiaotzus, a Fruits of Labor Krillin, and at least one SR Trunks. I think there was a Shugesh in there.

I mean, I ground all the R's up and let Majin Vegeta snort them, admittedly, so it's not a total loss. And, of course, he takes Gregories, like a total bastard.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Nov 16, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

I'm really enjoying the Resurrection F stages, but man, Golden Frieza goes down like a chump, even on Z Hard

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I did a 50 pull on the Vegeta-only event right before the main RoF event opened and pulled a load of crap...plus 2nd form Frieza.

Hello unconditional guard break and defense debuff. You're going to help SSJ2 Gohan break 150k

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
That said, it's gonna be a bitch to get 25 of his medal.

Especially since it looks like medal distribution is random: I got a 3rd form from defeating 2nd form.

At least I can confirm that map golden capsules contain 2x event medals, like the Bojack event. IM STILL LOOKING FOR BULMAS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

cptn_dr posted:

Don't do it man. I fell for it and got multipull crapped on. :smith: Another Cui. Though I got a SR Chi-chi, so that's kinda cool.

I had that chi-chi in another account I forgot the code to. She doesn't hit too hard but she was helpful against King Cold because of her debuffs

I think you can only dokkan the R chi-chis though