Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Bertha and Agnes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Myrtle and Muriel

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Pupu and Dudu.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Hasn't the French dub confirmed that it's Se(r/l)ena?

As for Rin, she'll probably either stay the same or be changed to Lyn.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Man, Shun just spent the duel droning out Raid Raptor cards and raising defeat flags, he has literally nothing to do in this tournament now that Dennis is gone. Roger is a cool guy.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

These kids are the worst.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
"He was totally unreasonable against the Wendy's Mascot taunting him for taking his loved ones from him and insulting them."

Orphans loving suck

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Dennis Did Nothing Wrong.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Baal posted:

"He was totally unreasonable against the Wendy's Mascot taunting him for taking his loved ones from him and insulting them."

Orphans loving suck

He reminded me more of Carrot Top.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Is it any surprise that everything related to Crow is terrible?

I really hope Shun beats his rear end with that sweet Gundam Double X Falcon. But it's Crow, so he'll win and we'll go back to BUY BLACK FEATHERS forever.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Go back?

We never stopped!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Baal posted:

Orphans loving suck

I don't think the kids know what went down other than that they both blew up the arena. Actually, didn't they get kicked out of the arena after the Crow duel? How did they know anything about Shun's duel with Dennis?

Anyway, the kids are right and Shun is often unreasonable and a bad person as he's actually murdered some people. But as the duel has passed by where the orphans are it is unlikely Crow will get an orphan based powerup and Shun will now murder him as well.

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
Oh shoot, this whole time I've been thinking "what does shun have left to do in this tournament" so I just assumed he'd lose but

What if he starts thinking Yuya has joined academia because he's been hanging out wit Roger and goes completely bonkers on him.

I mean it couldn't be any more boring than another crow duel

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Yuya sending Shun on the straight on narrow again would be pretty great. Although the Crow Show has already begun.

"Stop being such a garbage dick, Shun!"

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The Yuya v Shun duel would just be Yuto showing up and calling him an idiot. Because he's already told him to trust Yuya at least but Shun's so goddamn angry he's forgotten.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
It'd probably be a chance for Shun to say goodbye to Yuto, if Yuto doesn't wind up splitting off from Yuya at some point.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Shun has never murdered anybody. Throwing people into cards is the same poo poo that Pegasus did, which was not murder because all they had to do was beat Pegasus. It was villainous, but in Shun's case they didn't to go through an entire tournament and fight Raidraptors for him to stop doing that, Reiji just told him to knock it off. Nor did he imprison someone's grandfather, the best character, or the best character's little brother, he imprisoned nameless mooks who no one could possibly give a poo poo about. Now Serena, who knows where all of her vicitms are. I'm sure Hokuto is still in that loving card.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Serena only had a single victim. One that had a name sure, which is probably worth a few nameless mooks. But Shun carded I think 5 dudes all up. And I don't know the maths behind whether 5 nameless dudes getting carded is equal to one dude with a name getting carded. Also yeah, Hokuto is still definitely in a card unless the leo corporation has figured out a way to uncard people while this tournament has been going on.

But nevertheless Shun has carded innocent people, and as far as he knows there is no way to get uncarded. So I think it is not exactly unlike killing someone, or maybe imprisoning them for life I guess if cards still have sentient thought or something.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I really hope Crow loses and it causes the Commons to flip out into an actual riot. He's the only one of their left, isn't he?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
LDS Enforcers are not innocent people especially when they act under direct orders of Reiji Akaba who is the most anti-hero character in the show. They have about the same innocence and relevance as your typical stormtrooper. It's not like Shun walked up to some random citizen and attacked them, he only fought people at LDS that were in the executive branches, unless approach otherwise. Professor Marco is the only character it was said that he outright attacked and Professor Marco was painted as a pretty loving shady dude that only Masumi stuck up for because she has rose-tinted glasses about her teacher. Calling Shun a bad person is also silly when he came to any of the dimensions to begin with to find his sister and some way to save his ruined home even if he is being Card Game Frank Castle about it. Meanwhile, Serena legit came to Standard solely to capture people in the name of YUGO and carded Dipper O'Rion for no reason other than him using Xyz and then proceeded to keep doing this until she meets Yuzu like 4 hours later and Yuzu tells her fusion people are huge assholes.

Then Shun fights the dude who betrayed his sister, got her kidnapped, and then shat on the sacrifices made by his friends and loving lets that dude have it and he is being called unreasonable by lovely children, gently caress off.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I swear to loving god if I have to post that Clerks Star Wars Argument clip I am going to bust some heads.

AlternateNu posted:

I really hope Crow loses and it causes the Commons to flip out into an actual riot. He's the only one of their left, isn't he?

Then I hope Jack Atlas summons his dragons and kills every one of them.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Carding Dipper for using XYZ is fair and just.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

I think all the lancers are considered commons because they haven't revealed the whole other dimension thing yet, and Yugo definitely is.

Baal posted:

LDS Enforcers are not innocent people especially when they act under direct orders of Reiji Akaba who is the most anti-hero character in the show. They have about the same innocence and relevance as your typical stormtrooper. It's not like Shun walked up to some random citizen and attacked them, he only fought people at LDS that were in the executive branches, unless approach otherwise. Professor Marco is the only character it was said that he outright attacked and Professor Marco was painted as a pretty loving shady dude that only Masumi stuck up for because she has rose-tinted glasses about her teacher. Calling Shun a bad person is also silly when he came to any of the dimensions to begin with to find his sister and some way to save his ruined home even if he is being Card Game Frank Castle about it. Meanwhile, Serena legit came to Standard solely to capture people in the name of YUGO and carded Dipper O'Rion for no reason other than him using Xyz and then proceeded to keep doing this until she meets Yuzu like 4 hours later and Yuzu tells her fusion people are huge assholes.

Then Shun fights the dude who betrayed his sister, got her kidnapped, and then shat on the sacrifices made by his friends and loving lets that dude have it and he is being called unreasonable by lovely children, gently caress off.

I get what you're saying and most of post was just me being an rear end because carding is in no way murder but honestly outside of Himika none of LDS really came off as being that bad of dudes. I'll cop to the teachers maybe being involved in some poo poo, but he also carded some LDS officers who confronted him over maybe being the guy who took out Marco and he was planning on carding Yaiba, Masumi, and Hokuto until Reiji showed up immediately after the duel ended and cut him a deal. Also, comparing him to Frank Castle isn't really a favourable analogy to him being a reasonable dude.

The way Serena's been handled despite having carded an actual character and no-one really seems to know or care is pretty silly though, yeah. Since she's just as bad, if a little less angry about it. Though I do think Hokuto was the only one she carded at least.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think she carded more than just Hokuto, but I honestly don't care enough about Serena outside of Sawatari's new interest in her. I will not have anyone besmirch the name of Raidraptor Husbando tho, no sir.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Baal posted:

I think she carded more than just Hokuto, but I honestly don't care enough about Serena outside of Sawatari's new interest in her. I will not have anyone besmirch the name of Raidraptor Husbando tho, no sir.

He may be unreasonable but I think that's part of why I like him. And now that they have passed the orphans I am confident he will beat Crow and that will make me like him more.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If he beats Crow then he is top 5 yugioh chars of all time

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

I hope Yuri cards Crow

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Yuri is probably not going to card Crow. And as Crow will get satellite cannoned next episode the only problem he would have caused this series is beating Gongenzaka, which was awful but not in the same league of what he caused in 5Ds. So I am ok with him surviving if he really has to.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

It's funny that I hate Shun and his deck more than you guys hate Crow. How can a R4 xyz based deck be so garbage?

E: Crow did nothing wrong. (except beat Gongenzaka. That was foul)

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Shun is totally losing next episode. There's no way that they would have a character debut a totally new summoning method (Phantom Synchro) and then have them lose.

Baal posted:

Meanwhile, Serena legit came to Standard solely to capture people in the name of YUGO and carded Dipper O'Rion for no reason other than him using Xyz and then proceeded to keep doing this until she meets Yuzu like 4 hours later and Yuzu tells her fusion people are huge assholes.
Please don't do this. I beg you.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Dexie posted:

Shun is totally losing next episode. There's no way that they would have a character debut a totally new summoning method (Phantom Synchro) and then have them lose.

Gongenzaka debuted Pendulum Synchro and lost. :colbert:

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I love both of these lovely bird_idiots but I hope Crow wins if for no reason other than so he can lose so much harder to Yuya in the next round. Then Shun can keep being bitter and angry until the next season, where he's a villain temporarily and has to be put down.

Also calling it now: Crow gets carded before the season is up.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dexie posted:

I'm only going to do it when I think it's funny and rustles your jimmies

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Baal posted:

I'm only going to do it when I think it's funny and rustles your jimmies

IT ALWAYS RUSTLES MY JIMMIES.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE RANDOM APOSTROPHE IN HIS LAST NAME.

Like seriously it would still be stupid without it but I wouldn't hate it as much as I do now if the drat thing was just gone.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Gongenzaka debuted Pendulum Synchro and lost. :colbert:

Mister, the past latest episodes has led me to believe that Yuya is the one true duelist who can awe people with his his Pendulum Synchro and is the originator of the Pendulum Synchro.

Gongenzaka deserves more credit :colbert:

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

BurningDance posted:

Mister, the past latest episodes has led me to believe that Yuya is the one true duelist who can awe people with his his Pendulum Synchro and is the originator of the Pendulum Synchro.

Gongenzaka deserves more credit :colbert:

They forgot about Gon because he didn't win. :(

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Shay is the hero we both need and deserve.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Shun deserves his upcoming time-out at the garbage pit and get scolded by all his Lancers buddies until he accepts that they're cool and helps out breaking out of there.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why is Sawatari suddenly in love with Serena and why is this not getting focus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Baal posted:

Why is Sawatari suddenly in love with Serena and why is this not getting focus

Cause he is obviously a sub. And it hopefully will once the lancers break out of the garbage underground.