Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I want a sphynx kitten so bad, you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

My two kitties on the couch, having a wrestlewash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmPRmmXOy5A

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mobile slippers

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle
I got to play with this flipper puppy today. Her name's Cheal. She has two weird front legs, two normal back legs, and two tails.

https://youtu.be/nzzbWhyJt1c

(Her name is short for chihuahua seal :3: )

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Do both tails wag? :3:

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

Choco1980 posted:

Do both tails wag? :3:

The chest tail is just kinda floppy. I wagged it for her today :D

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark
Got a load of hay in to the ranch today. So the rabbits got a bunch of fresh alfalfa.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I saw it as a large caterpillar stretching out his legs like, "Aaaawww yeah feels so good".

But I know they don't have legs like that.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Rare's new Banjo-Kazooie successor is looking good

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

My two kitties on the couch, having a wrestlewash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmPRmmXOy5A

I'm calling your bluff, there are no cats in Silent Hill.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Foxhound posted:

I'm calling your bluff, there are no cats in Silent Hill.

They look like cats to you?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I really need a better phone. Or at least a less busted one.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
So we have a sectional couch. My section is the one against the wall, my fiancee's is the center section, and the last one?

They were like that from about 8PM to 7AM when Butterscotch began his morning breakfast serenade (more obnoxious than cute trust me).

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

Needs an explosion as it runs away :3:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Adventure hedgehog

http://imgur.com/gallery/FTgGF

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

So majestic...

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
It's important to remember that I have Monty as well. He's an equally adorable cat. Here he is being adorable. Just that, and nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFKzWMS66I

ConfusedPig
Mar 27, 2013

Chili posted:

It's important to remember that I have Monty as well. He's an equally adorable cat. Here he is being adorable. Just that, and nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFKzWMS66I

:allears:

How intensely did Monty freak out? It's not quite clear because of the framing.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Man, I want to have Butterscotch. He and my old fat cat would get along so well.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

GoneWithTheTornado posted:

:allears:

How intensely did Monty freak out? It's not quite clear because of the framing.

Not too badly. I'm pretty sure Monty saw him go in, hence the investigation.

What you didn't see was that when I opened the cabinet to get a soda, Butterscotch came CHARGING all :black101: into it. Anything could have been in there... food, water, a bottomless pit, Butterscotch gave no fucks. He cut the brakes and dove right in.

Of course, there's nothing but sealed cans of soda in there. Though it must not have disappointed him, 'cos when I returned back for another soda... same drat thing. And he won't come out until you nudge the cabinet door open either.

Butterscotch, the cat of cats.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
That's a kid who has seen the promised land. :3:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Chili posted:

So we have a sectional couch. My section is the one against the wall, my fiancee's is the center section, and the last one?

They were like that from about 8PM to 7AM when Butterscotch began his morning breakfast serenade (more obnoxious than cute trust me).

I like his plump man hands

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Malachite_Dragon posted:

That's a kid who has seen the promised land. :3:

insert auto-tuned MLK video here :3:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I recognize that pig. It's a restaurant chain in Australia called the Hog's Breath Cafe.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I recognize that pig. It's a restaurant chain in Australia called the Hog's Breath Cafe.

Kind of weirded out that you know that girl well enough to know her favourite restaurant.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
That little girl looking at the ice cream grew up to be that other girl having an existential crisis over a supremely delicious liking pizza.

Captain Postal
Sep 16, 2007

I've had one of those.

Between 4 people.

We didn't finish it.

I need jpgs or preferably gifs of kittens that are at the "too small to move on their own" size through to "big enough to get into trouble but too small to get out of it" size for... reasons.
As payment I offer some of my own:

to

Captain Postal has a new favorite as of 07:42 on Nov 13, 2015

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Random Number posted:

That little girl looking at the ice cream grew up to be that other girl having an existential crisis over a supremely delicious liking pizza.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
There is a 6-year-old yellow Lab being given away free locally because the owners are moving. I can't adopt him, but I want to. Look at this guy and read this description:

quote:

80 pounds; likes to think he is a "lap dog." House dog that loves to be close to owners. Once used to other animals, does well with other pets including other dogs and cats. Comes with approximately 20+ pounds of Science Diet dog food, wire crate, travel kennel, dishes, collar, and bed.

His heart is directly attached to his tail. Happy with attention.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

This might just be the happiest cat in the world.

A friend of mine once adopted a former ship cat, and goddamn if he wasn't the least picky eater ever. He was clever enough to get into most packaging and would just chow down on anything not kept under lock and key. Nobody knew how he kept being such a lanky kitty even after years of tearing into ham packages and knocking containers out of the fridge to get at the leftovers inside.

A good kitty. :3:

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

You missed a great opportunity this year. You really should have colored his tail green and had your own, walking, jack-o-lantern for halloween.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

drrockso20 posted:

insert auto-tuned MLK video here :3:

"I have a cream..." :patriot:

Our favorite astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson reads mean tweets

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/videos/mean-tweets-with-neil-degrasse-tyson-movies-edition/

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

This is just unnecessarily cute, foster kitten adopts chihuahua:

(more at link)

And I wasn't sure if this went in this or the badass picture thread.
http://i.imgur.com/jkTrFxa.webm

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I want a sphynx kitten so bad, you guys

Oh my gosh. The cutest little nudist.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Some big hungry reptiles at feeding time.

Linked because there's something distinctly less cute and uplifting going on in the sidelines. I can't help but love big waddling crocs just wobbling themselves towards the food with their mouths open though. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Question: I'm really bad with types of cats, what are the cats that have that sort of pushed in face? They always tend to be very long haired if that helps at all.

• Locked thread