Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress Duke?
This poll is closed.
gently caress Duke 94 11.39%
gently caress Duke 80 9.70%
gently caress Duke 79 9.58%
gently caress Duke 82 9.94%
gently caress Duke 85 10.30%
gently caress Duke 81 9.82%
gently caress Duke 78 9.45%
Total: 133 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

R.D. Mangles posted:

Northwestern's Vic Law is out for the season. Adios, NIT.

I think Lindsey and Falzon can pick up much of the slack at the wing position. This probably costs us 2 wins but I still think the NIT is a realistic goal for the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Five star PF TJ Leaf is going to make his commitment tomorrow, and is down to UCLA and SDSU. For SDSU, he'd be the highest rated prospect to ever come to the school. Most project him to pick UCLA, but at SDSU he'd start immediately and get more playing time than UCLA so who knows.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Beating UCLA for a recruit would be pretty drat impressive. For several reasons, many of which are of the bouncy blonde variety.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Wow, Utah Sate's David Collette is leaving the team. Don't think anyone saw that coming :stare:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Apparently ESPN ranked PSU's new 2016 recruiting class the 6th best in the nation

:psyduck:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

DOOP posted:

Apparently ESPN ranked PSU's new 2016 recruiting class the 6th best in the nation

:psyduck:

They started recruiting this class 12 years ago.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
For the fans of the Indiana schools in this thread there's a new company out of Indy selling retro apparel for most of the universities around the state, 19nine.com. This old school Ace Purple shirt might go on my Christmas list, I love that dapper looking bastard

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
Just dropping by this thread to say that Mississippi State is relevant again. In six months, Ben Howland signed a 5* and two 4*s last class, and a 5* and 5 4*s this coming class.

I'm so glad that we aren't poo poo anymore! Thanks for firing him, UCLA, and thanks for pointing him in our direction Adidas!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
TJ Leaf picks UCLA :(

Damnit.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

Just dropping by this thread to say that Mississippi State is relevant again. In six months, Ben Howland signed a 5* and two 4*s last class, and a 5* and 5 4*s this coming class.

I'm so glad that we aren't poo poo anymore! Thanks for firing him, UCLA, and thanks for pointing him in our direction Adidas!

Recruiting was never the problem with Howland

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Cole posted:

They started recruiting this class 12 years ago.

If it helps Penn St win basketball games, I'm good with whatever

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

He's a bad in game coach and wears out his welcome

He had Westbrook, Love, Darren Collison and Mbah Moute one year and didn't win a title. Also had trouble scoring 70 pts in a game

Still, much better than MSU has had in ages

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Calipari failed win a title with John Wall, Boogie, and Eric Bledsoe, guess he is a bad coach.

Howland coaches really boring unfun basketball but he's a good coach and had a lot of success at UCLA. Dude made 3 final fours in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
New thread.

• Locked thread