Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

fade5 posted:

:agreed:

Oh, and lurkers scared to post in in D&D

:justpost:

It's really easy, I did it

No, don't; it's just not worth it
dammit emarx starting a new thread while I'm commuting. I was reading a dead thread for like half an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
TNG is the boringest poo poo

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Small Frozen Thing posted:

I hang around with a bunch of ex-4channers and tumblr weeaboos and had never heard of Senran Kagura until I learned of it from SA

I bought Persona 4 and it KEPT popping up in my "you bought X so here's Y" feed on Amazon.

I was kinda freaked out since it kept throwing giant tittays up on my Amazon feed even when I hid* the fucker.

*added to adult-content wishlist

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

the_paradigm_shift posted:

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Nintendo Kid posted:

To be fair the i70 up,over and back down the Rockies to the west is rad as hell

Yeah but its so DRY. I love it here in the east, its lush, things grow thick and pretty. I cant leave it, even if I do miss that butterscotch smell from the pines.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
When I drove cross country and back, I made sure to pull 1000-1200 mile days to minimize time spent in the boring areas

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Literally The Worst posted:

be specific

you learned of it from darktittyanime who is the absolute worst poster in bss hands down

worse than the other two

He's actually so terrible he loops back around to hilarious, imho

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
p

Tesseraction posted:

I bought Persona 4 and it KEPT popping up in my "you bought X so here's Y" feed on Amazon.

I was kinda freaked out since it kept throwing giant tittays up on my Amazon feed even when I hid* the fucker.

*added to adult-content wishlist

persona 4 is worth it tho

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

the_paradigm_shift posted:

dammit emarx starting a new thread while I'm commuting. I was reading a dead thread for like half an hour

New posters shall be tempered and forged in the crucible of the new Dadchat

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Im Flandre Scarlet IRL

cool

remelia best one tho

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Spaceman Future! posted:

Yeah but its so DRY. I love it here in the east, its lush, things grow thick and pretty. I cant leave it, even if I do miss that butterscotch smell from the pines.

Living in the lands of plentiful water is pretty rad I do agree

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Gravel Gravy posted:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Spaceman Future! posted:

Listen, strange posters lyin' in wait distributin' problematic dogpiles is no basis for a system of thread governance. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical fuckbarrel ceremony.

it's quite problematic how quick you are to toss the values that have made this revolution great to the trash heap when it suits you "comrade."

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

i dunno about his bss posting but his games posting makes him the best poster in that forum

small praise but still

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Gravel Gravy posted:

agree,d watch ds9 instead

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Jagchosis posted:

its a game about giant titted anime ladies fighting eachother. hilariously there is a guy in games that takes it super seriously and posts essay long things theory crafting fighting styles or whatever but he's really just playing it for the anime tits.

if you mean cabbage pots, he has a loving giantess fetish

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Swan Oat posted:

ds9 is better, yeah

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

about the time he literally said "if you don't talk about problematic poo poo it doesn't exist" he stopped being that for me

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Gravel Gravy posted:

it took a little bit to get going but:

nutranurse posted:

ds9 is better, yeah

avery brooks owns so goddamn hard

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Dark_Tzitzimine, commonly referred to as Dark_TitsAnime

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Swan Oat posted:

they are both good. ds9 is better, but they are both good.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

Tesseraction posted:

bunch of people have that AV now, like, tens of posters

There, I fixed it. Are you happy???

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nintendo Kid posted:

When I drove cross country and back, I made sure to pull 1000-1200 mile days to minimize time spent in the boring areas

i did this through texas, oklahoma, and arkansas.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Swan Oat posted:

Is it on Amazon Prime?

I put this on at the end of the night when I stop caring what I watch and want something to put me to sleep

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Aeryk posted:

much better

Gravel Gravy posted:

Is it on Amazon Prime?

I put this on at the end of the night when I stop caring what I watch and want something to put me to sleep

yes it's on amazon prime, and netflix

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Aeryk posted:

traitor

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Foppery posted:

migf's hottest screeds, blastin at ya straight from the slums o chiraq

I'm really conflicted on the phrase 'chiraq' ever since I met a very good friend in Chicago'd Black Lives Matter movement who explained, in quite some detail, the implications of the phrase, both from a disadvantaged and from an empowerment perspective.

For some in the concentrated poverty communities, labeling theit situation as living in 'chiraq' is an empowering experience. However, for others in a background of priviledge, such labeling oft only assists in delineating differences, ie Chicago as a tale of two cities [black chicago and nonblack chicago], thereby amplifying their 'sacrifice' in working in communities of disadvantaged individuals and concentrated poverty, thereby amplifying their priviledge.

Personally, I feel its a very complex issue that is best left up to Mayor Emannuel to solve in both whatever frame and means hizzoner deems necessary to address the issue. Black lives matter; unfortunately, it would appear 'not enough' fits for America.

Gravel Gravy posted:

TNG is the borgiest poo poo

My Imaginary GF fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Nov 13, 2015

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

dark tzitzimane or w/e

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Literally The Worst posted:

dark tzitzimane or w/e

ah, he weird

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

oh word?

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
who here wants some poverty? i got the good stuff, super concentrated.

Foppery
Dec 27, 2013

I POSSESS THE POWER CHRONIC

My Imaginary GF posted:

I'm really conflicted on the phrase 'chiraq' ever since I met a very good friend in Chicago'd Black Lives Matter movement who explained, in quite some detail, the implications of the phrase, both from a disadvantaged and from an empowerment perspective.

For some in the concentrated poverty communities, labeling theit situation as living in 'chiraq' is an empowering experience. However, for others in a background of priviledge, such labeling oft only assists in delineating differences, ie Chicago as a tale of two cities [black chicago and nonblack chicago], thereby amplifying their 'sacrifice' in working in communities of disadvantaged individuals and concentrated poverty, thereby amplifying their priviledge.

Personally, I feel its a very complex issue that is best left up to Mayor Emannuel to solve in both whatever frame and means hizzoner deems necessary to address the issue. Black lives matter; unfortunately, it would appear 'not enough' fits for America.
who?

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

while you are calm posting to lure everyone into a sense of security can I exploit your non confrontational stance and state unopposed that deep dish is inferior?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Aeryk posted:

are u feelin happy, punk??

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

no, it's a made-in-India brand

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nintendo Kid posted:

I pulled a 2,000 mile day from portland to illinois for the same reason. it was hell. i remember i held accelerate on cruise control until my durango stopped going faster, and then leaned my seat back and drove through nebraska and iowa with one eye open because i was so tired.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Tesseraction posted:

senran kagura is an anime game where big titty women fight other big titty women to remove the others' clothing first

it is very popular amongst anime nerds and had a dedicated thread in games for a while based on a single poster's dedication to being fuckbarrelled at length

So what you're saying is you're trying to deflect the fact that you're an anime shitlord yourself.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Tesseraction posted:

man, I am. Its a good day. Im having a drat good day.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tesseraction posted:

Soon as I make this sangria dissapear i will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
On the day I was supposed to get from Cheyenne to Portland, i-80 was closed west of Cheyenne due to blizzard, and so were any paralleling surface roads.

So I had to detour through Denver, go across i70 deep into Utah, and come up through salt lake city. Finally just grabbing a hotel in Boise due to exhaustion.

But that whole section of i70 from the tunnel approach to the 120 mile stretch in Utah with no human habitation, to going down through lush snowy canyons for a surface road to i15 - it was loving gorgeous in the November snow

• Locked thread