Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Patter Song posted:

state of Virginia

i think you mean... commonwealth :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Internet Webguy posted:

How come nobody ever asks about killing baby Bin Laden?

bin Laden could only be killed after 650 full moons

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

pretty smart to do it too , because now all the sunday talk shows will just be talking about trump instead of cruz or rubio now, especially if he keeps up the ranting through the weekend

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Rocks posted:

Trump on fire.

Jenna Johnson @wpjenna
Here's how Donald Trump says he would fight the Islamic State: "I would bomb the poo poo out of them." Then he would take their oil.

@wpjenna
Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton: "Outside of the woman's card, she's got nothing."

Vaughn Hillyard @VaughnHillyard
Trump: "Marco Rubio. Weak on illegal immigration. Like weak. Like a baby. Like a baby."

Jenna Johnson @wpjenna
Trump on Carson's changing stories: "How stupid are the people of Iowa? How stupid are the people of this country to believe this crap?"

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rocks posted:

Vaughn Hillyard @VaughnHillyard
Trump: "Marco Rubio. Weak on illegal immigration. Like weak. Like a baby. Like a baby."

Weak like a Baby Hitler?

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
Trump is taking everyone down with him.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Jenna Johnson @wpjenna
Trump on Carson's changing stories: "How stupid are the people of Iowa? How stupid are the people of this country to believe this crap?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJC4Pu_tbo

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

I want to see a graphic novel about the time travelin' adventures of Jeb Bush and his never ending hunt across the aeons to find and kill his nemesis, Baby Hitler.

Someone make this a reality for me. I demand it!

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Honestly Trump's remarks aren't that inflammatory given the way they were first pitched

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Trump is the best thing to ever happen to American democracy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
In which President Barack Obama comments on the idea of restarting Operation Wetback.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump needs to increase his Trump levels to around 5x of current levels for maximum impact, imo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

KidVanguard posted:

Trump is taking everyone down with him.

This is amazing, and imagine Trump's polling!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I will never stop loving his campaign's word art images.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Honestly Trump's remarks aren't that inflammatory given the way they were first pitched

the stuff that the media is too lazy to not call inflammatory is all a lot better said than they want to let us believe

it's stuff like giving the democrats an opportunity to call the republicans the party of operation wetback next year that's really beautiful about his candidacy

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Calling dibs on starting Operation WetPAC.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Here's 9 minutes of Trump making GBS threads on Carson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI279UvRK9M

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
It'll be Elian Gonzalez all over again but this time they just take away dads.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Why are presidential candidates always clean-shaven? America don't trust a man with a beard?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

When I'm not fantasizing about Obama sending his federal jack-booted thugs to raid my home and take my guns away, I'm fantasizing about an army of jack-booted federal stormtroopers rounding up 11 million undocumented immigrants and putting them on boats and trucks back to mexico.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Do It Once Right posted:

When I'm not fantasizing about Obama sending his federal jack-booted thugs to raid my home and take my guns away, I'm fantasizing about an army of jack-booted federal stormtroopers rounding up 11 million undocumented immigrants and putting them on boats and trucks back to mexico.

gently caress you got mine (citizenship)

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
"How stupid are the people of this country to believe this crap?" says the candidate who's central message is building Castle Black along the Mexican border

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

nachos posted:

"How stupid are the people of this country to believe this crap?" says the candidate who's central message is building Palace Gold along the Mexican border

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

nachos posted:

"How stupid are the people of this country to believe this crap?" says the candidate who's central message is building Castle Black along the Mexican border

President Obama today came out saying 'Castle Black' would cost hundreds of billions of dollars.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

nachos posted:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Nonsense posted:

President Obama today came out saying 'Castle Black' would cost hundreds of billions of dollars.

Trump responds that he'll make the Wildlings pay for it.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Joementum posted:

Here's Lindsey listening to his Motown station on Pandora

Well, looks like he's gonna have the black vote locked up. The rest of this primary is just a formality.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Vegetable posted:

Why are presidential candidates always clean-shaven? America don't trust a man with a beard?

presidents with a lot of facial hair tend to only be elected when facial hair is widespread among the general male populace. And no, hipster beards don't count, because they aren't "practically all the dudes" beards

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I know the Iron Bank. Good people, they have space in one of my castles. When you negotiate with the Iron Bank, you can't go in there asking about how they like the jousting tournament or when they think winter will come, they say WE WANT DEAL.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Patter Song posted:

Jenna Johnson @wpjenna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJC4Pu_tbo

All the King's Men is really one of the best political movies ever made and if anyone hasn't seen it they really should!

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

there's one point in this ramble where he pulls a Jeb and starts opining about all the other cool stuff he'd rather do than run for president. Getting bored perhaps?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Malloreon posted:

All the King's Men is really one of the best political movies ever made and if anyone hasn't seen it they really should!

where do i get a color version

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Vegetable posted:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

skaboomizzy posted:

I know the Iron Bank. Good people, they have space in one of my castles. When you negotiate with the Iron Bank, you can't go in there asking about how they like the jousting tournament or when they think winter will come, they say WE WANT DEAL.

I have nothing against the Wildlings, the King Beyond the Wall is a personal friend, but they're taking advantage of us! We're suckers! We farm all summer and then they come in to steal our crops when winter comes. Does that look right to you?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

is it true that the last major presidential candidate with facial hair was dewey?

that hairy caterpillar might've been the thing that lost him the election

but i dunno does ben carson have some stubble going on? not that he's a presidential candidate yet edit: looks like this was covered while i was finding a picture of this loser

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

A Neurotic Jew posted:

there's one point in this ramble where he pulls a Jeb and starts opining about all the other cool stuff he'd rather do than run for president. Getting bored perhaps?

Yep. He's got all sorts of cool stuff to do.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

oddium posted:

where do i get a color version

There was a remake actually

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

memy posted:

There was a remake actually

Why watch a lovely remake when the 1949 version won best picture?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

I will never stop loving his campaign's word art images.

what is vector imaging

all that rasterizing :yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

I'm a little late to notice this but the place he's saying everyone in Iowa is stupid, is in Iowa.

• Locked thread