Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

I had a pretty bad day until I read this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

I kept reading it as "Big Ender" rather than "Bi-gender"

edit: also what the gently caress is "glitterpunk"?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
How the hell did that person make it to 24

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Scratch Monkey posted:

"glitterpunk"?

You duck into a fabulous alley as a patrol drone floats by, the countless facets of it's surface gleaming in the flashing streetlights before it disappears from sight. The sound of Cher echoes from a speaker in the distance, reverberating through the dense cityscape, reminding you of the wide reach of your rulers. As you move down the alley, the facade of glamour starts to fade, the pastel colours of the walls giving way to worn grey concrete. This was where the last traces of resistance could be found, forced to skitter in the shadows like vermin before the gogo-booted, limp wristed enforcers of the great clubs.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 23:57 on Nov 12, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Tiberius Thyben posted:

You duck into a fabulous alley as a patrol drone floats by, the countless facets of it's surface gleaming in the flashing streetlights before it disappears from sight. The sound of Cher echoes from a speaker in the distance, reverberating through the dense cityscape, reminding you of the wide reach of your rulers. As you move down the alley, the facade of glamour starts to fade, the pastel colours of the walls giving way to worn grey concrete. This was where the last traces of resistance could be found, forced to skitter in the shadows like vermin before the gogo-booted, limp wristed enforcers of the great clubs.

This sounds pretty rad

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Hats are not worn indoors

Problem shouldn't exist

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I just have a serious problem believing someone like this isn't just theoretically polyamorous because the idea that MORE THAN ONE PERSON fucks them on the regular on purpose is unlikely. Also, I found their tumblr and there was one post about "people tell me to shave because they don't understand!!!!!" no, people tell you to shave because that is a lovely MUSTACHE, IDIOT.

PS: Before you ask, their tumblr is not worth looking at.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Hihohe posted:

Look I dont care who you are. Lipstick and mustaches dont mix. You get one or the other.

Sigh, you foolish uncultured swine

e:With a better contrast

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 02:28 on Nov 13, 2015

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hihohe posted:

Look I dont care who you are. Lipstick and mustaches dont mix. You get one or the other.

Postal Parcel posted:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Postal Parcel posted:

Look thats like telling me that fedorahs are fashionable and then showing Abercrombie and Fitch models.

It looks good on .01 percent of those hot guys but that doesn't mean you should.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Why is everything painted over? Really poor airbrushing?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I'm going to guess really bad stretch marks or cellulite.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

subpar anachronism posted:

I'm 98% sure it's one of those edits that makes average-sized girls fat.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

subpar anachronism posted:

It's photoshop.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

cash crab posted:

I'm 98% sure it's one of those edits that makes average-sized girls fat.

:what:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bip Roberts posted:

It's photoshop.

Are you sure? Can you see the pixels?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

People with fat fetishes edit pictures of random people/celebrities to make them look fat. Like, 9/10ths of all weird internet phenomenons are fetishes. Hence giantess edits, i.e.: Suddenly Jennifer Lawrence is as tall as a building and is dropping men into her bra.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

cash crab posted:

People with fat fetishes edit pictures of random people/celebrities to make them look fat. Like, 9/10ths of all weird internet phenomenons are fetishes. Hence giantess edits, i.e.: Suddenly Jennifer Lawrence is as tall as a building and is dropping men into her bra.

Submitted for your viewing pleasure :)

I'd also like to mention that this isn't a fetish, it's empowering

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
That bitch fat as hell

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

On the one hand, you can sometimes admire their technical skill with photo editing, but on the other hand, you recoil in disgust when you realize what the intended target audience is using it for

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

Are you sure? Can you see the pixels?

Check the textures on the shins- there's normal person skin-texture on the front, which fades to fuzzy Photoshop flat on the fat flab. You can especially see it on the shadows around the top of the sock.

Basically look for the parts of the image where a) the fake fat needs to blend into real skin and b) the person making it absolutely stopped giving a gently caress.

Somfin has a new favorite as of 05:54 on Nov 13, 2015

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Somfin posted:

Check the textures on the shins- there's normal person skin-texture on the front, which fades to fuzzy Photoshop flat on the fat flab. You can especially see it on the shadows around the top of the sock.

Basically look for the parts of the image where a) the fake fat needs to blend into real skin and b) the person making it absolutely stopped giving a gently caress.

No. It real.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Postal Parcel posted:

That's very clearly a beard.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Beard?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Gonna set up a goonmeet with the guy?

Hmm, you know it was a guy (lol) and you know it was a goon. It was you, wasn't it?

No. I don't want to meet you.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Trent posted:

Hmm, you know it was a guy (lol) and you know it was a goon. It was you, wasn't it?

No. I don't want to meet you.

:( I just wanted a real friend.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 07:14 on Nov 13, 2015

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

This sort of thing should be classed as a hate crime. That thing has probably indirectly contributed to the harassment of at least one normal transperson.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Postal Parcel posted:

I'd also like to mention that this isn't a fetish, it's empowering

I remember this. It showed up on my Facebook. I was like "No..... nooooooo. ....." :(

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Trent posted:

Realizing that this happened less than a mile from me made me suddenly nauseous.

2 feet is less than a mile. Did they skimp on the pickles?

fonducci
Feb 5, 2007
"The other white meat"

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I remember when my photoshop skills were so pathetic and my tastes so poor that I would consider this finished.

I was about 15 at the time.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

cash crab posted:

I hope all the bugs I drop into my underwear realize how good they have it

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Why is it that only those awkward gross nerds can grow such beautiful hair? I've been trying to grow mine out for years :argh:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

goose fleet posted:

Passionate university noncompleter?

"had ethical issues with Disability Studies" (read: "they refused to recognize all my tumblr 'disabilities' no matter how loud I yelled in class so I ragequit school")

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Haha cool.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"had ethical issues with Disability Studies" (read: "they refused to recognize all my tumblr 'disabilities' no matter how loud I yelled in class so I ragequit school")

TBF, mental/physical disabilities could come in many forms. However, I'm willing to bet that they didn't get diagnosed by a professional. Thanks for making us disabled folk who go to post secondary look bad, person. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread