Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Rollofthedice posted:

It's wonderful night-time weather down here dadchat. 66 degrees f, a slight breeze (enough to send MIGF slightly a'tumblin'), a bit humid according to my barometer but no bugs in sight.

don't let migf know about your taco...deficiency

migf can sense weakness, and communicate it back to the hive using a trail of crude pheromones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

PupsOfWar posted:

a horrible props mistake during an elementary school adaptation of one grain of rice allows migf to consume the world

That, like Salaita's tweets, is felt as antisemitic, yo, as represented for as follows:

Please don't be antisemitic, Pupsofwar, by claiming "[jews]...consume the world"

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

PupsOfWar posted:

don't let migf know about your taco...deficiency

migf can sense weakness, and communicate it back to the hive using a trail of crude pheromones

I feel like if I woke up to see MIGF (holding a tiny piece of flint as a knife) trying to pull one of my eyelids open, I'd just pluck him off and throw him down my kitchen sink

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the renters market in chi-town is rough. migfs been priced out of mighty max playsets and is starting to consider a drained snowglobe in the meat-drenching district

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the professor hosed up her lecture about Hilbert's Grand Hotel by making the customer at check-in migf

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hey kids its the new Paranoid Randroid Mad Libs

________ {90s reference} is much like ___________ {masturbatory ts elliot/thomas pynchon reference} in that its bad, kind of like __________ {outdated hipster band reference} and furthermore migf is FUCNKIING SHORT AYYYY

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

________ {90s reference} is much like ___________ {masturbatory ts elliot/thomas pynchon reference} in that its bad, kind of like __________ {outdated hipster band reference} and furthermore migf is FUCNKIING SHORT AYYYY

I'd like to see one of these for every poster

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

migf is very triggered by that episode of Arthur where head lice are rendered as invading barbarians

"l-lice f-fukkin' built this city!"

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I have stolen the baby I stole it from the Daikini while he was taking a pee pee.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

i found an swtor player who named his legacy (shared name between all characters) "fuccboi"

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

i found an swtor player who named his legacy (shared name between all characters) "fuccboi"

And yet they forcefully renamed Agent Inyomama

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Hollismason posted:

I have stolen the baby I stole it from the Daikini while he was taking a pee pee.

It's pleasing to have so many characters to choose from

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

We could make a webcomic about migfs life using only stills of frodo from lord of the rings

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

SedanChair posted:

this kamagong stick I ordered off of ebay is brimming with the power to unlock new dimensions of arnis

Should have got nun-chuks, you get two sticks that way.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

13: The Senate passes a senatus consultum restricting the reduced Vigintisexviri to the Ordo Equester.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

my main is Darthronpaul of the Galt legacy

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

my favorite name so far was a fat bounty hunter called "Snakpak"

also when Cathar were added, Tython general chat featured about twenty increasingly-tenuous variations of "Lion-O"

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

the renters market in chi-town is rough. migfs been priced out of mighty max playsets and is starting to consider a drained snowglobe in the meat-drenching district

i feel like there is a freudian reference in here

try me.

Also, to reiterate from RSF, and as I am sure Joementum would agree without reservation: THE OTHER SIDE IS THE OPPOSITION; THE SENATE IS THE REAL ENEMY

yo joe if i had plat we could pm on an effortpost re: house perspective/senate perspective [gently caress THOSE 1%'RS HOUSE4LIEF] and how it applies to speaksh ryahnsszz' inability to caucus w/our side

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Luigi Thirty posted:

13: The Senate passes a senatus consultum restricting the reduced Vigintisexviri to the Ordo Equester.

E Pluribus Unim, motherfucker

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

My Imaginary GF posted:

i feel like there is a freudian reference in here

try me.

Also, to reiterate from RSF, and as I am sure Joementum would agree without reservation: THE OTHER SIDE IS THE OPPOSITION; THE SENATE IS THE REAL ENEMY

yo joe if i had plat we could pm on an effortpost re: house perspective/senate perspective [gently caress THOSE 1%'RS HOUSE4LIEF] and how it applies to speaksh ryahnsszz' inability to caucus w/our side

You didn't fill that out right at all.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah im not prepared to discount that chitowns fixation on rendering their meats into glistening lumps reminiscent of a cookbook from teh fifties might not be, at its root, some deep seated atavistic desire or maybe its just some kind of inclination to stick shimmering grease into their craws

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Aeryk posted:

Should have got nun-chuks, you get two sticks that way.

oh I already have 2 sticks

to say the least

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
b ut hey i mean who am i to judge the culinary traditions of a region that has redefined the concept of pizza to mean "a hosed-up lasagna"

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Are there goon doomsday preppers

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Disinterested posted:

bugout bag chat

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

Disinterested posted:

I guess sedanchair hoards sticks

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Chicago pizza seems bullshit at first but after a while you just waddle to your trough and accept it as your life.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i dont mean any disrespect to the haute cuisine of the city, but chicago is where they send cooking school washouts with th eunderstanding that if they stick enough preserved ham products in a dish, they too can earn a burning name in the food press

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Polish food is legit amazing though rest of it can all burn

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
Prosciutto gele'

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Should I just make a typical rye bread, or:

1. Put some grated orange zest in there, or
2. Put some grated lemon zest in there?

Also: Caraway seeds, Fennel seeds, or both?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Why would you ever put fennel in anything but sausage

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
I guess migf would be into molecular gastronomy.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well seeing as we're on the topic of chicago food and i feel this horse has not quite been reduced to a paste suitable for a chicagoan to slurp noisily as unto a go-gurt, have you considered drowning it in beef tallow and covering it in bolognese sauce

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Rollofthedice posted:

buddy, you know the answer

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Hollismason posted:

Why would you ever put fennel in anything but sausage

It's used in some rye bread recipes. Fennel and Caraway are close relatives!

Caraway is def. what people think of when they think of rye bread though, tbf.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rollofthedice posted:

Orange zest and guiness

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

other things Khrushchev was good at include:

• Banning Doctor Zhivago then actually reading it years later and being sad that they banned it
  • Supporting avant-garde artists until actually seeing avant-garde paintings at an exhibition, which he proclaimed to be "dogshit"
  • Planting corn in Siberia
  • Surpassing the US in food production by 1960 thanks to Lysenko's genetic theory
  • Being deposed by men with large bushy eyebrows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

goddamn it youtube i do not want to see an amazing atheist video get that filth out of my face

• Locked thread