Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I'm afraid my guy will figure out he can open it with his tongue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

A few weeks ago. Pax was confused

You live in maryland?

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

Batman, I know you're still a kitten, but STOP CHEWING WIRES. That's 2 USB cables that you've destroyed in a WEEK. gently caress.

Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

XYZ posted:

Batman, I know you're still a kitten, but STOP CHEWING WIRES. That's 2 USB cables that you've destroyed in a WEEK. gently caress.

My kitten ate two mouse cables in a day. So I got a wireless mouse, and he hasn't chewed on wires since. The solution was just lack of access, and also possibly slight electrocution when those toothmarks mysteriously appeared on my router's power cable around the same time.

Now he just goes after my arms and hands. When I'm asleep. I WORK NIGHTS DON'T BEAR TRAP MY ARM AT EIGHT IN THE MORNING gently caress

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
sriracha and water in a spray bottle or that bitter apple poo poo.

Kettehs shouldnt be eatin wires

this message brought to you by a kitteh that just learned not to chew wires.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Jesus christ Isaac, you shouldnt be able to snore loudly enough to wake me up FROM UNDER THE BED!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Jesus tits guys. Gerbils like to burrow, so why the gently caress are you throwing out like half the loving bedding in your aquarium? You now have less stuff to burrow in. This is not rocket science.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

AtomikKrab posted:

You live in maryland?

Yep, I lived in the city for a while but just recently moved back up to the county

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

CainFortea posted:

Jesus tits guys. Gerbils like to burrow, so why the gently caress are you throwing out like half the loving bedding in your aquarium? You now have less stuff to burrow in. This is not rocket science.

Rodents :iiam:

Hamster don't loving climb me if you A) can't get down by yourself and B) insist on JUMPING from my hands when I try to help you. They don't make splints or crutches for hamsters so if you break a leg you're largely on your own.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

SneakyFrog posted:

Kettehs shouldnt be eatin wires

this message brought to you by a kitteh that just learned not to chew wires.

your kitteh appears to be a dog. make it stop that.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

JohnnyCanuck posted:

your kitteh appears to be a dog. make it stop that.

No she is just an exotic breed, they dont purr.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Found another mostly headless rat by the garbage cans this morning, regular as clockwork.

You are a feeder, Porchcat II. I do not need to be fattened up to make it through the long winter months, I promise.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

SneakyFrog posted:

When Neon was a puppy and teething really badly I would use that bitter spray on the furniture or whatever he was trying to destroy and he'd watch me spray it then walk up and lick the furniture I'd just sprayed while maintaining eye contact the whole time :owned:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

cyberia posted:

When Neon was a puppy and teething really badly I would use that bitter spray on the furniture or whatever he was trying to destroy and he'd watch me spray it then walk up and lick the furniture I'd just sprayed while maintaining eye contact the whole time :owned:

in that case i recommend a suplex.
goddamn cattes always trying to test a motherfucker.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
How did you get past the furniture barricade pax

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

cyberia posted:

We tried the hot sauce thing to get Jessica to stop chewing the corners of the coffee table. It only encouraged her. You're welcome for the seasoning, puppy! :tipshat: :cripes:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I wish I could meet your amazingly skilled turtle in real life now.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar:

I realize it's kind of a dick move for me to reach up and scratch your butt while you're curled up and asleep on the couch, but loudly farting toward my hand isn't a very cool response.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Porchcat, please stop sleeping in front of closed doors. That's how you get stepped on.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Porchcat II, it's good to know you're dependable.

Now please stop leaving dead animals for me every Wednesday morning. Maybe you think I'm eating them but I assure you they're going right in to the organics recycling.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Dammit Harriet, you are not a cat. Let me do my frickin' homework!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

bunnyofdoom posted:

Dammit Harriet, you are not a cat. Let me do my frickin' homework!

I dunno, I checked that image on the isitacat.com checker and it came back 95% cat.

LeastActionHero
Oct 23, 2008

AtomikKrab posted:

I wish I could meet your amazingly skilled turtle in real life now.

Sounds like normal turtle behaviour to me? :confused:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
I woke up this morning to find that I have been gifted with my very own porchcat!

Porchcat III, you are very fluffy and have an impressively loud meow but my house is not your house and I don't know what has happened to you to make you think that I should let you in. I've never seen you in my neighbourhood before so I hope you find your way home soon otherwise we will have to go on a trip to the local porchcat shelter.

Wildeyes
Nov 3, 2011
My Havanese puppy is 2cute4u

Hoping her coat doesn't lighten up too much, but I suspect it will.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

cyberia posted:

I woke up this morning to find that I have been gifted with my very own porchcat!

Porchcat III, you are very fluffy and have an impressively loud meow but my house is not your house and I don't know what has happened to you to make you think that I should let you in. I've never seen you in my neighbourhood before so I hope you find your way home soon otherwise we will have to go on a trip to the local porchcat shelter.

That will not be a long trip.

(the inside of your house is the porchcat shelter.)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

AtomikKrab posted:

That will not be a long trip.

(the inside of your house is the porchcat shelter.)

this is the correct answer, unless you have local rescues or no kill shelters. Here in FL most cats do not get adopted at that age.

I guess what I am saying is,

You should let the cat in.

Wildeyes posted:

My Havanese puppy is 2cute4u

Hoping her coat doesn't lighten up too much, but I suspect it will.

:3: thats an adorable catte

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

cyberia posted:

The porchcat may require food in order to correctly determine where it should be. Feed the porchcat. If, after feeding, it still believes it should be let in your house, then it is obviously correct. Nothing can go wrong with this methodology.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

cyberia posted:

I think you know what needs to happen here.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who are you people who aren't constantly trying to get as many cats to come inside your house as you can find?

Like you realize animals rule, right? You can pet them and they are great.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Travis343 posted:

Who are you people who aren't constantly trying to get as many cats to come inside your house as you can find?

Like you realize animals rule, right? You can pet them and they are great.

Because stealing some kid's cat would be cruel.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Also because we're already over the legal limit for cattes as we are and can't take in any more :smith:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Porchcat II best Porchcat. Porchcat II makes a positive contribution to society (by killing and attempting to feed me rats) :colbert:

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

I had a porch raccoon this evening. I wanted to let him in, but my wife said no :(

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

anotherblownsave posted:

I had a porch raccoon this evening. I wanted to let him in, but my wife said no :(

Put the wife on the porch and the raccoon in the house obviously.

Night Gaunt
Jan 9, 2007

Oh Lady Bun, with your carrot orange lipstick. I know you're too beautiful for this world so stop making GBS threads outside of your litterbox already.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Night Gaunt posted:

Oh Lady Bun, with your carrot orange lipstick. I know you're too beautiful for this world so stop making GBS threads outside of your litterbox already.

Oh sweet summer child. There is no force on earth that will keep a rabbit from making GBS threads outside the litterbox. Just submit and accept it.

Speaking of, Harriet, I know you are a bunny, and digging is your thing, but please stop trying to dig underneath my bedroom door at 4 in the loving morning,

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Sid, you're not lost, and when Maya follows us into the bathroom he isn't leaving you in a basket outside an orphanage. It's weird when you lick his face off every time you two have a long-awaited (by you) reunion.

Maya, I know Lil Bit treated you like a kitten twice his size when he was alive but he's been gone almost 10 years now and it's way past time you learned how to clean your own drat fur.

Or at least get Sid to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

I'm honestly not even angry, just impressed.