Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

is blops 3 good y/n

i bought advanced warfare when it came out and i enjoyed kevin spacey: the video game

i prestiged once in mp and stopped playing when the first map pack came out but it was cool

i hated mp in bo1 and 2 though

I dunno but ask in the cod thread. The imps there are a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

MP in blops 2 was awesome, dumbass.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

How were the Doritos loaded?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
very carefully

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

How were the Doritos loaded?

eh.. they weren't bad.. just average at best. I've learned that when I want the flavor of Doritos in my mouth that I should just eat some Doritos Chips instead of the products with the dust on them. They were essentially a less flavorful mozzy stix.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OP I'm strongly considering buying Guitar Hero Live for Wii U and having that be what I do alone in my bedroom this friday night coming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice dude. I only played Rockband 2 with any regularity but it was good poo poo. Big fan of Harmonix since the old Frequency days.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh wait you said Guitar Hero which is no longer Harmonix. gently caress my stupid rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh wait you said Guitar Hero which is no longer Harmonix. gently caress my stupid rear end.

It's alright. I've only played Guitar Hero World Tour on PC with an actual PC keyboard (Though I tried to use my hitbox arcade stick once) before so it'll be fairly win to get into one of these.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The new guitar hero is by the DJ hero team, and if they made a DJ hero game with the same radio playlist system id buy it in a heartbeat.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

why dont you losers just play a real instrument? wow.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

rocksmith 2014 is very good if you want to move up to playing real stuff

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just want to play video gamepop music and watch funny FMVs, IDC about playing real guitar.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFQALBh0Vc :coffee:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Nobunaga's Ambition, finally playing a game as matsudaira/tokugawa

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I got Xenoblade Chronicles for 3ds and i'm probably going to play it now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

I got Xenoblade Chronicles for 3ds and i'm probably going to play it now.

nice. it took me a ridiculously long time to 100% it, and i woldn't exactly recommend doing that, but it was satisfying

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

nice. it took me a ridiculously long time to 100% it, and i woldn't exactly recommend doing that, but it was satisfying

how many hours would you say it took to just get the ending? i decided to get it now because i'm going to be stuck on planes/cars a bunch during thanksgiving and need a Big RPG for that time

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

how many hours would you say it took to just get the ending? i decided to get it now because i'm going to be stuck on planes/cars a bunch during thanksgiving and need a Big RPG for that time

i honestly can't remember. 60 at least

real time it took me like 5 months lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Good poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to finish Dragon Quest Heroes OP, and maybe play some more Dragon Quest VIII or take my chances with The Binding of Isaac.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm going to try Isaac with the Steam controller while Xbox games install.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Got two hours left at work and I'm either going to play Fallout 4 or Fire Emblem: Awakening when I get home... leaning towards FE. Though I'll probably end up playing both and also Link Between Worlds. I'm also expecting some late bday money from my dad so if that's in the mailbox when I get back I might make a quick GameStop run for new 3DS games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Isaac for two hours since a second patch came out and hell, after dinner I'll probably play some more :cheers:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I don't know what I'm going to play yet... Valkria Chronicles or Isaac. Or some Downwell maybe... Theres to many options

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Our house has Halo 5, Fallout 4, an Imper gifted me Crusader Kings, and a bunch of other games. Tried them all out, and I'm going to go back and play Metal Gear Solid 5. It's so loving good.

Got to grind it out quickly though, I have to do non-gaming stuff tonight. R.I.P.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Looks like Friday night smash.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to play some Guitar Hero Live for Wii U and see what happens from there OP.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
are there any cool games for ps4 that are multiplayer and online to game together? are the SAO games going to be anything like the .hack games for ps2??????

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just blew it on my boy Borsche's favorite song, "In Too Deep" by Sum 41..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As an update, I beat Isaac and Satan once each and cleared some side quests in DQH. Now the Capcom Pro Tour Asian Qualifiers are on and I'm going to watch them after getting tucked into bed.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to go to drag cabaret instead of gaming tonight, then I'm going to have sex.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm going to go to drag cabaret instead of gaming tonight, then I'm going to have sex.

:staredog:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm happy for you man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Surveying woman's rear end as well as her stubbly square jaw and nut sack] KNUC: Daddy horny lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

[Surveying woman's rear end as well as her stubbly square jaw and nut sack] KNUC: Daddy horny lol.

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

2 sad about france