Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
They should lock up the entire Saudi royal family in a warehouse and light them on fire with their own oil. Saudi funding is how these terror groups got to be the way they are now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
The idea of desperate hostages texting for the police to hurry as they pray for the killers not to choose them next is pretty horrifying imo

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

The worst massacre of Frenchmen since Agincourt.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

keevo posted:

A relative of mine is saying that this whole attack is a conspiracy because of how quickly Facebook put up this feature.

I take it they also think Facebook caused the sizable earthquake in Chile a month ago that made use of that feature?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Daedra posted:

I had a guy at work claim this was a false flag today
You work with Alex Jones? DEETZ PLZ

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
So is this under control or...?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

I want Europe back to the way it used to be. At any cost. Fulfill my will.

which version, this one?

or

or maybe

great continent you've got

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Redczar posted:

I take it they also think Facebook caused the sizable earthquake in Chile a month ago that made use of that feature?

I mean, how else would you cause such a large earthquake?

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Poetic Justice posted:

Isis trains the body to take at least 14 bullet wounds before succumbing

yah but how many nukes can they take?

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

RaceBannon posted:

Not quite sure how every hostage being killed can be called a controlled situation

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Hey we are getting some of this terrorist poo poo too okay? I mean, just last week they changed the starbucks coffee cups guys, we need to unite

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Justin Godscock posted:

Yes, like me and my legally owned firearms are going to be effective against hardened dudes with AK-47s who trained with loving ISIS in the desert.

Remember that time that sovereign citizen couple shot some cops and then went to shoot up a Walmart, and some dude pulled his concealed weapon only to be instantly owned?

Lol

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

RaceBannon posted:

I'm pretty sure the Paris morgue has this under control its sort of their responsibility from this point on.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Poetic Justice posted:

No, Kevlar does that for them.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

At least 100 dead at concert hall. Religion of peace.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Crazy Ted posted:

You work with Alex Jones? DEETZ PLZ

No this is a strange peurto rican who is constantly getting in trouble for chasing tail on the job

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

The idea of desperate hostages texting for the police to hurry as they pray for the killers not to choose them next is pretty horrifying imo

One of the scariest things I've ever imagined

Grabpot Thundergust
Jul 6, 2010

RaceBannon posted:

Apparently, the siege is over (http://america.aljazeera.com/articl...dium=SocialFlow). No idea if all of the attackers have been rounded up as yet though.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

They should lock up the entire Saudi royal family in a warehouse and light them on fire with their own oil. Saudi funding is how these terror groups got to be the way they are now.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Poetic Justice posted:

how do you train for that

also disappointed that they can't get up to 72

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOUBRuZlMZM

Saudi funding of ISIS is hard to prove since it's all done in secret. But there's no separation of church and state in Saudi Arabia -- clerics are government employees and they promote ISIS in weekly sermons that are broadcast all over the world.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Zoness posted:

Very carefully

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Not quite sure how every hostage being killed can be called a controlled situation

Well someone is in control

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

The Landstander posted:

Very carefully

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Zoness posted:

Well, first you get shot once, then you chill for a bit. Next up is two...

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

before or after the show?

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
The latest news is that the Federal Reserve is going to hike interest rates. The situation is escalating.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

Zoness posted:

Wear body armor.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Oh I just found out that the France24 Android app has Chromecast support if anyone wants to watch this on their TV.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Justin Godscock posted:

Yes, like me and my legally owned firearms are going to be effective against hardened dudes with AK-47s who trained with loving ISIS in the desert.

Google Syrian A Team...training is...uh a subjective term.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Zoness posted:

I hear they just take a small dose of bullets everyday and build up a slow immunity

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Robo Reagan posted:

which version, this one?

I want this one it's so metal

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

No. 6 posted:

Should have gone to a wedding.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

now YOU sound like the terrorist, bub

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Wonder if the terrorists made them take selfies with them before executing them.

I mean they are ISIS and ISIS is pretty tech savvy.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

bluewedge posted:

Thanks, Tony!

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Loqieu posted:

Heading to enlist in the french foreign legion right this second

god bless :patriot:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
shep has footage from outside the theatre where you can see torches and figures moving inside

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Zoness posted:

you get shot with smaller calibers and work your way up as you build immunity

the beefiest fighters with the best training can shrug off a JDAM, how do you think we keep "killing" the #2 guy over and over

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I hear they just take a small dose of bullets everyday and build up a slow immunity

dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

buddhanc posted:

I feel like the NSA would pick up on stuff like this? Isn't that what they're good at?

They have to let some stuff go so they don't tip off the terrorists that they aware of all their plans a la Alan Turing and his team letting Nazis attack British ships lest Nazis discover their code was broken.

• Locked thread