Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

rejutka posted:

SOMEONE SEND IN LIAM NEESON FOR gently caress'S SAKE!

Je ne sais pas qui vous êtes .

Je ne sais pas ce que vous voulez .

Si vous êtes à la recherche pour obtenir une rançon , je peux vous dire que je ne l'ai pas l'argent . Mais ce que je dois sont un ensemble très particulier de compétences , les compétences que je ai acquises sur une très longue carrière. Compétences qui me font un cauchemar pour les gens comme vous . Si vous laissez ma fille aller maintenant , ce sera la fin de celui-ci . Je ne vais pas vous chercher , je ne vais pas vous poursuivre . Mais si vous ne le faites pas , je vais regarder pour vous, je vais vous trouver, et je vais vous tuer .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

They should lock up the entire Saudi royal family in a warehouse and light them on fire with their own oil. Saudi funding is how these terror groups got to be the way they are now.

It would also be a very Genghis Khan thing to do and we know he was an expert at smashing Muslims.

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Je ne sais pas qui vous êtes .

Je ne sais pas ce que vous voulez .

Si vous êtes à la recherche pour obtenir une rançon , je peux vous dire que je ne l'ai pas l'argent . Mais ce que je dois sont un ensemble très particulier de compétences , les compétences que je ai acquises sur une très longue carrière. Compétences qui me font un cauchemar pour les gens comme vous . Si vous laissez ma fille aller maintenant , ce sera la fin de celui-ci . Je ne vais pas vous chercher , je ne vais pas vous poursuivre . Mais si vous ne le faites pas , je vais regarder pour vous, je vais vous trouver, et je vais vous tuer .

:agreed:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zoness posted:

how do you train for that

also disappointed that they can't get up to 72

i mean, if it's 5.56 or something similar you can get hit and not immediately be taken out of the game

hell that guy who shot up a community college a few months ago shot a dude seven times and the guy lived

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
The next Charlie hebdo is going to be great. It'll be Muhammad on the cover with twice as many stink lines as before

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Looks like there was no one for the police to save. The hostages were being gunned down well before they could respond. Wonder who spooked the suicide bombers at the stadium. That could have been much much much worse had they gotten inside.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I guess dem terrorists were p disappointed with fallout 4

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Zoness posted:

Shoot a horse than drink it's piss

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

ascii genitals posted:

ambushed people with hand guns vs. trained coordinated terrorists with grenades and automatic weapons word up newt gingrich please just die loving trash monster

Yeah, I mean look at how acting orderly and queuing up to be executed worked. Only more than 100 dead. Great job gun grabblers.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hollande apparently on his way to bataclan

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Fat Jesus posted:

misunderstanders of Islam

If everyone understands a word to mean a certain thing, then that's what that word means now.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Oh I just found out that the France24 Android app has Chromecast support if anyone wants to watch this on their TV.
:siren: three olives posting about his household appliances in a thread

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

So I guess 1 man with a gun really CAN control 100 without. Lenin/Marx full communism now.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Strategic Tea posted:

Thanks, Tony!

LOOK HE HAD SOME BAD INFORMATION OKAY?!?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lord Binky posted:

haha french police cars probably go faster in reverse

That's good

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the G20 meeting in turkey tomorrow will be a lot of fun

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Americans rolled some terrorist fags on that one plane, French just bitchmade IMO

Oh and that train recently

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

XMNN posted:

shep has footage from outside the theatre where you can see torches and figures moving inside

Horrible that they haven't invented flashlights yet in France.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

expert at smashing Muslims.

is it permissible to put this on a resume?

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Video on liveleak shows a mound of bodies with pink piles of brains and blood pools surrounding it.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

It would also be a very Genghis Khan thing to do and we know he was an expert at smashing Muslims.

Muslims seem to be the best at killing other Muslims yes.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SERPUS posted:

Video on liveleak shows a mound of bodies with pink piles of brains and blood pools surrounding it.

but enough about every video on liveleak

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot
This is what happens when good guys aren't allowed to carry fire arms.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

theultimo posted:

Crusades 2.0

Repetere a sancta terra! Deus vult!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

He was so good at it the Mongols converted to Islam and ruled Northern India and Central Asia for 500 years.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i get all my news from worldstarhiphop anyway

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Who won the soccer game

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

starry skies above posted:

This is what happens when good guys aren't allowed to carry fire arms.

who's good in this situation because history has proven that the french cant accomplish anything with them

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Je suis un amoureux de métaux lourds français

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

EugeneJ posted:

Who won the soccer game

The terrorists.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef6_1447452615

Clip of the soccer match and you can hear the explosion.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

EugeneJ posted:

Who won the soccer game

ISIS

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ethanol posted:

I guess dem terrorists were p disappointed with fallout 4

No they just couldn't get the New Zealand VPN trick working.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
This thread is so much better than the Debate and Discussion thread.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

He has cable huh.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Raged posted:

Looks like there was no one for the police to save. The hostages were being gunned down well before they could respond. Wonder who spooked the suicide bombers at the stadium. That could have been much much much worse had they gotten inside.

I imagine they got as close as someone trying to check their ticket :smith:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Zoness posted:

get more xp to get more hp

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Super Ninja Fish posted:

This Every thread is so much better than any thread in the Debate and Discussion thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

What the hell is this

• Locked thread