Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Crazy Ted posted:

I do like that they are basically more concerned about what Republicans are tweetering about this than the fact that well over a hundred people are dead.

Not true, they are also concerned about people saying bad things about muslims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Do It Once Right posted:

France is apparently doing a two-way border closure according to Hollande's press conference. Way to royally gently caress your economy, and give me a few days off.

Nah, CDG is operating normally, no cancellations, no diverted flights, maybe the close customs for an hour or two but they would start cancelling flights by now if they were really closing the border.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Is this just the new standard?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Crazy Ted posted:

I do like that they are basically more concerned about what Republicans are tweetering about this than the fact that well over a hundred people are dead.

The dead are the most important thing. They justify musings about retaliatory genocide.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RaceBannon posted:

I mean, if I were one of them I'd say something like "See? This poo poo is because of immigration or Obama."
At least try to gain something from it.

dude you have to give it a few days before people point fingers or else people will think you have an agenda

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

Robo Reagan posted:

well that number isnt really going to change and how much can you talk about some corpse but the republicans are still around to say stupid poo poo

I thought that the number is not going to change at 60. I was wrong.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
any funny tweets from the dead

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

why the gently caress did les conchons just stand around with their thumbs up their asses while people were getting slaughtered?

Alright Ben Carson, settle the gently caress down.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
RIP Black Loves Matter media coverage. The Poop Nazi wins.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Meta-Mollusk posted:

loving hell. I'm watching these news from Brazil and not sure if I want to go back to Europe anymore. Also disappointed that Linda won't be destroying ISIS after all. :(

Our world is dying.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i put on my suit and flight helmet

i cast enlarged thrust ratio

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I wish weapon use was like a fantasy RPG. So unless you have the proper stats etc you can't use them.

That way people living in the 16th century would have a very difficult time using bombs or guns.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Excuse me the important thing is that I am angry and upset reading about this thing that does not effect me in any way and I want someone to pay

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Volguus posted:

well then i guess we should stay focused on smelly french corpses instead of internet stalking politicians that we dont like

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

quote:

118 dead at Bataclan Hall, 40 in other locations.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Daedra posted:

Not true, they are also concerned about people saying bad things about muslims

Killing people is wrong. This is why we need to kill a billion people.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
MSNBC just looping a vine of the soccer stadium blast noise over and over

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Agag posted:

The dead are the most important thing. They justify musings about retaliatory genocide.

[T]he unnamed soldier is a gift. The named soldier--dead, melted wax--demands a response among the living...a response no-one can make. Names are no comfort, they're a call to answer the unanswerable. Why did she die, not him? Why do the survivors remain anonymous--as if cursed--while the dead are revered? Why do we cling to what we lose while we ignore what we still hold?

Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
It is going to be a pretty lame morning for you tomorrow if you wake up in France and also happen to be a muslim

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the question is how can we blame this poo poo people who assad is fighting tooth and nail did on assad

does anyone have any good ideas

like maybe abu bakr al baghdadi is actually secretly assad with a fake beard

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Why didn't Ben Carson's special middle eastern intelligence insider see this coming? Why didn't he warn us?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Casualty posted:

MSNBC just looping a vine of the soccer stadium blast noise over and over

it's called a remix, idiot

Ulu
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah , just got home from the around the events. Got locked up in a bar for a few hours.
Why do they keep attacking around where I hang out ?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Agag posted:

There's my boy agag

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
In retrospect, Saddam was a pretty cool guy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ulu posted:

Yeah , just got home from the around the events. Got locked up in a bar for a few hours.
Why do they keep attacking around where I hang out ?

welcome to the watchlist of every anti-terrorist taskforce in the world

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

RaceBannon posted:

CNN posted the american 2016 presidential candidates responses to this and each one said they would pray for the victims.

gently caress praying. It does nothing.

I doubt he said anything like that but Bernie Sanders better start getting seriously learned on foreign policy, otherwise he will be lucky to get a cabinet offer from Madame President.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

the question is how can we blame this poo poo people who assad is fighting tooth and nail did on assad

Because he had them in prison, then released them when he lost power. The idea was that they'd make such a mess that someone would come and bail him out, and guess what, it worked.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Almost always poo poo like this happens on a Friday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_prayer

O ye who believe! When the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly, yawm al-jumʿah), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): That is best for you if ye but knew!
And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah: and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Our world is dying.

It's always been like this.

So cheer up!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

It is going to be a pretty lame morning for you tomorrow if you wake up in France and also happen to be a muslim

lol oh man. If the refugee camps make it through the night I'll be amazed.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Eagles of Death Metal are officially labelled as missing by their management :(

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Our world is dying.

Gotta blow up the Mako reactors.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

The Brown Menace posted:

dude last page pretty much explained it. gently caress it, let's invade syria and torture everyone w a gun to death

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Agag posted:

Oh, shut up Agag. Whether you're a troll or not, your smug, wishy-washy act of witless sarcasm assuming everyone is out to kill muslims gets real loving boring in every thread you post in.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Fridays suck

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Eagles of Death Metal are officially labelled as missing by their management :(

they're smoking pot in the back alley

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Volguus posted:

It's a bad sign when swat team has to lay siege to a hostage negotiation within sixty mins of it starting because the hostage takers started just killing all their hostages instead. Then there's six other attacks that have barely been mentioned on the news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Robo Reagan posted:

it's called a remix, idiot

Sorry I didn't realize Mannatech N9ne was mixing samples live on the air

• Locked thread