Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The lady who was in the massacre theatre thought it was a joke by the band when they were shooting and screaming "Allahu Ackbar".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Spiky Ooze posted:

Or imagine getting shot by your own toddler because you had the rare human condition "tiredness"

your toddler killed you b/c you were evil and he was good

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

The lady who was in the massacre theatre thought it was a joke by the band when they were shooting and screaming "Allahu Ackbar".

gently caress this gay earth

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i miss the days when the US would prop up death squads in foreign countries

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

lol

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i went with medal of honor, i heard the game sucked but i will approach it with an open mind

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Jesus can someone wake me up when politics has stopped using forced quirky hashtags for the gravest issues of the human race?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Brannock posted:

lol the left is so completely bankrupt

this comes from a pretty strong leftist

disgusting.

it's true though? American terrorists are just incompetent is all (except for the whole iraq thing, good work there)

Fluo
May 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Am5TD0j6Wo

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

theperminator posted:

They're normally pretty good at killing minorities too.

yeah this is their wheelhouse

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

lol

quote:

honestly blaming this on muslims seems a little premature

Yes it was French KKK members who did this.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
#terrorismhasnoreligion

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto - “In Allah is our trust,”

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Strategic Tea posted:

Jesus can someone wake me up when politics has stopped using forced quirky hashtags for the gravest issues of the human race?

naaaaah get ready for a bunch of heartwarming news about that open doors french hashtag thing

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Vorik posted:

we still do tho :-)

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Vorik posted:

uh we did. in libya and syria. then they joined isis and killed people in france.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Vorik posted:

the US tries to back off and let europe be a big boy and manage things themselves and 10-20 years later suddenly another crusade is about to start

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Datasmurf posted:

Yeah, the mother of the (wife of the) drummer, talked to them on the phone. At least according to their Facebook page, and Pitchfork.
Warm-up band is safe, too.

The crew on the other hand.

All but one crew member is accounted for. FOAF just spoke to them.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Omi-Polari posted:

Here's an idea I think we can all agree on: Turn Saudi Arabia into a pariah state, stop buying their oil and stop selling them weapons. Also bomb Saudi Arabia.

this kills the global finance system

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Strategic Tea posted:

140 dead is a drop in the bucket tbh

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

loving tamil seperatists

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Omi-Polari posted:

Here's an idea I think we can all agree on: Turn Saudi Arabia into a pariah state, stop buying their oil and stop selling them weapons. Also bomb Saudi Arabia.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

The Brown Menace posted:

Probably for the best

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

the US tries to back off and let europe be a big boy and manage things themselves and 10-20 years later suddenly another crusade is about to start

Hey we're naturals at this :godwin: :hist101: :agesilaus:

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
Is "muslims are evil" the new cool thing to say in GBS, what an exciting and edgy turn

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Agag posted:

Other than the calls for the death of all Muslims in every thread where they come up you make a good point.

Shhh... Just settle down and think of some other ill-informed, passive-aggressive retard quip you can muster whilst brandishing everyone around you a warmonger so we can all keep laughing at you.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Strategic Tea posted:

#bringbackourgirls

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

The Brown Menace posted:

A plan with no drawbacks.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

lol

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I hate terrorists!!

please don't attack me just for my opinions

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

140 dead is a drop in the bucket tbh

The correct number of deaths to cry over is 2977.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Brannock posted:

Probably for the best

Not before the global financial system kills Twitter

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I found one zion terrorist act in that list!

THE JEWSS BEHIND IT ALL! :argh:

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

4outof5 posted:

"#terrorism has no religion" is the hill the left is going to die on with this thing? REALLY?

Wtf has politics to do with this? Left or right what are you gonna do? Kill all muslims? Kill all people in the countries identified as possible threats? Because both the left and the right support the war on terrorism, though they obviously disagree on how it should be carried. You cannot just go in and "shoot first, ask questions later", this will only give birth to more terrorism. They're angry, they're oppressed, they have been angry and oppressed for quite some time now (not without the help of the west), they are exploding (literally).

Chain them, wage war on them will only make things worse, not better. Right or left, does not matter.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Vorik posted:

We need to install some strongmen/ dictators back in there cuz obviously they cant govern themselves

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI

4outof5 posted:

"#terrorism has no religion" is the hill the left is going to die on with this thing? REALLY?

just remeber, the terrorists are merely hijacking religion to further their political agenda!

funny how they so rarely seem to hijack any other religions, though.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://vine.co/v/iBMeuEVX6DL

Then where are the sales?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The Human Crouton posted:

#bringbackourgirls

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Crazy Ted posted:

lol

Yes it was French KKK members who did this.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my main hunch would be ISIS or some sub-group of theirs. Though it could be a french right wing group.

The 4th post in the D&D thread, i quit reading immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Omi-Polari posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVwXWkbe-Lg

• Locked thread