Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
drat, I take it back about France not actually closing their border:

It looks like they are completely shutting down their airspace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

A Stupid Baby posted:

We invaded two countries as a response to 9/11 and it didnt exactly yield stunning results

Yes but if you just do your ideology (in this case ethnic cleansing) harder then it will work.

This has been successful many times in history such as

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
A second baguette has hit the tower

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

rakovsky maybe posted:

This is what the Kurds are doing right now.

I bet a lot of gender confused women there stopped identifying as male, then.

Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh

crew posted:

How do you get into a concert with handgrenades and an AK-47 anyways?
with ak47s and hand grenades

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i think the eagles of death metal drummer is talking with anderson cooper right now

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

crew posted:

being afraid for your job and a sjw lynch mob for racial profiling

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Three Olives posted:

drat, I take it back about France not actually closing their border:

It looks like they are completely shutting down their airspace.

that should def help prevent any furthur action by the mooslims against this great nation god bless

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

A Stupid Baby posted:

We invaded two countries as a response to 9/11 and it didnt exactly yield stunning results

That kd ratio though

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

LadyPictureShow posted:

I've read a few articles about this, has it been confirmed yet who the perpetrators were? In all I've read, they say 'no group has claimed responsibility for the attacks', but hoo boy, people are commenting, foaming at the mouth that they should eradicate all Islamic people so terrorist attacks don't happen anymore.

Also, I am expecting any minute now to see an article lambasting the French, and making some smarmy dig about how they were rolled so easily in World War II or something equally baseless because some people are just gigantic shitheads.

I figured I'd hit my weekly limit of depressing news when I read that the food situation in Sudan is so dire, some people have turned to eating the dead out of desperation. But no, there's always something more.

Well I mean the guy they interviewed on CNN that escaped one of the attacks did mention they were shouting "Allahu Ackbar" while gunning down civilians. So it was probably Tibetan nationalists or something hth

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Brannock posted:

I just read a white and painfully correct-thinking leftist who was extremely angry that muslim organizations in france thought it necessary to condemn these attacks

got to do something to cover your rear end before the lynch mob shows up

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

A Stupid Baby posted:

Maybe we should do some marriage counselling with ISIS then. I'm sure if we talk over our problems with a cup of tea we'll sort it all out.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

rakovsky maybe posted:

Stop inviting people who despise western ideals to live in western countries on the government dole perhaps?

And how do you judge that? If you're arab and/or muslim you can't immigrate?

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

I'm reading no solutions in this post.

I wasn't offering any. But neither is a solution to go all guns blazing without thinking first of the possible consequences. We saw what that did post 9/11 with Afghanistan and Iraq.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

crew posted:

must be a ted nugent concert

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Brown Menace posted:

this kills the global finance system

sounds good to me

Wahhabis should have been taken care of decades ago, instead of all of our past chief execs publically blowing them (pls let me know if there are any exceptions, Carter maybe but i doubt it?) its p much an open secret that they = :911:

oh thx for re-establishing relations with Cuba :obama: instead of doing ur fkn job

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Nov 14, 2015

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Allah Ackbar!!!

"Um, excuse me. Please include a trigger warning for terrorism and violence."

Silence the infidel! Kill her!

*Gets shot a million times"
"Thank....you...for respecting....my...pronouns..."

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Daedra posted:

That kd ratio though

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Well I mean the guy they interviewed on CNN that escaped one of the attacks did mention they were shouting "Allahu Ackbar" while gunning down civilians. So it was probably Tibetan nationalists or something hth

false flag op by one of them french right wing groups

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Brannock posted:

I just read a white and painfully correct-thinking leftist who was extremely angry that muslim organizations in france thought it necessary to condemn these attacks

dont tease me, link it.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

spacemang_spliff posted:

didn't the current saudi king help fund 9/11?

I remember after 9/11 hearing radio ads saying "Saudi Arabia is our friend and had nothing to do with 9/11" lmao
Funding has always been difficult to prove. Probably not, actually. At least not directly. It doesn't quite work that way.

The way to look at it is that Saudi Arabia has a state-controlled religion. It's not a theocracy but a monarchy, where clerics are subordinate to the royal family. They're state employees. Riyadh spends as much as the Soviet KGB's foreign active measures program on proselytizing its religion abroad. And there's lots of disillusioned, marginalized Muslims in France who have been manipulated by it.

And the main people warning us about this ... are liberal Muslims in the west who know that the Saudis know that liberal, secular alternatives are a threat to the Saudis' monopoly over the two holy mosques.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

dumbest post itt

Well for all your love of strong steely eyed dictators, Assad and Gadaffi didn't do it very well because they couldn't control their countries and now they're having happy little civil wars and sending refugees flooding across Europe. I'm not even going into the Saudis.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I shout allah ackbar whenever I do anything dickish, it's a fantastic deflection move

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Brannock posted:

Wait are you telling me that some white leftists think minorities are too dumb to act for themselves?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

None of the articles I read mentioned that part. But thanks for being a dick, even if you did answer my question.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Strategic Tea posted:

Well for all your love of strong steely eyed dictators, Assad and Gadaffi didn't do it very well because they couldn't control their countries and now they're having happy little civil wars and sending refugees flooding across Europe. I'm not even going into the Saudis.

the real issue is that when they do something necessary to control their countries the limp dick UN swings in with their crocodile tears routine

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
In retrospect maybe getting rid of the Ottoman Empire a few odd decades back wasn't such a hot idea...

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

So who was it

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Mariana Horchata posted:

sounds good to me

Wahhabis should have been taken care of decades ago, instead of all of our past chief execs publically blowing them (pls let me know if there are any exceptions, Carter maybe but i doubt it?) its p much an open secret that they = :911:

pretty much but it will never happen

i mean do you think people who lobby to the tune of millions of dollars for every candidate just so they won't see their profits dip by a fraction of a percentage would allow an event where there'd be a new lehmann brothers bankruptcy every other week

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Uncle Wemus posted:

So who was it

Fat dead ugly lovely evil King Abdullah's ghost

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Robo Reagan posted:

the US tries to back off and let europe be a big boy and manage things themselves and 10-20 years later suddenly another crusade is about to start

:greenangel:

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

KingColliwog posted:

And how do you judge that? If you're arab and/or muslim you can't immigrate?

As we know, ISIS has been invading the West for decades by encouraging lazy, poor people to immigrate to countries with greater religious liberty and cultural/racial mixing because that 308 dollar welfare check is how they REALLY plan on taking out our FREEDOMS.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mariana Horchata posted:

sounds good to me

oh thx for re-establishing relations with Cuba :obama: instead of doing ur fkn job

look at that loving jabroni

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013

4outof5 posted:

dont tease me, link it.

4outof5 posted:

dont tease me, link it.

4outof5 posted:

dont tease me, link it.

4outof5 posted:

dont tease me, link it.

4outof5 posted:

dont tease me, link it.

4outof5 posted:

dont tease me, link it.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

In retrospect maybe getting rid of the Ottoman Empire a few odd decades back wasn't such a hot idea...

THANKS A LOT T.E. LAWRENCE. Pillars of wisdom INDEED.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Strategic Tea posted:

Assad and Gadaffi didn't do it very well because they couldn't control their countries

almost as if there were some strange, mysterious outside influences on their countries

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Volguus posted:

I wasn't offering any. But neither is a solution to go all guns blazing without thinking first of the possible consequences. We saw what that did post 9/11 with Afghanistan and Iraq.

So lay back and enjoy it bitch. Right?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Blue Raider posted:

the real issue is that when they do something necessary to control their countries the limp dick UN swings in with their crocodile tears routine
The real issue is that France 24 is still referring to Eagles of Death Metal as a Heavy Metal band.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Blue Raider posted:

lol as if the UN stopped them

I'd say if anything, they pushed their own people into rebellion completely necessarily. And now, as usual, it's the west's problem.

• Locked thread