Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo
i stand with france in repayment for them being bros at the battle of yorktown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Tendai posted:

Considering how many people were in the areas that is an impressive level of control :stare: In the US I'd think there would be a fuckton of people jabbering about it on Twitter.

They're using the French version, Twitteur.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Microwaves Mom posted:

Take a break from all the :smith:

Here's a dog almost burning some fat white trash's house down trying to get pizza!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiltxlUYLF4

Why do people not have fire extinguishers?

i like how the 30 seconds where the fire starts are conveniently missing

false flag ???

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ghostsauce posted:

giving cornwallace the what for

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Brannock posted:

How much do you think some random Chinese citizen cares about the latest school shooting in America and would you condemn that as brutal, oppressive racism

The Chinese are super racist. Not "New Atheist white boy" racist, but still.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Why does it need to be "state supported" in a way that it sounds like lots of logistics are involved? What do they need for such a kind of an attack? Not even a lot. You only need people willing to do it and able to do it. I think that's the biggest problem, even though it's easy to dehumanize the enemy, I bet finding people who go on such a suicide mission and are capable enough at the same time isn't that easy, even amongst ISIS ranks.

People in germany were already upset as gently caress in the last few weeks, some pregnant ethopian woman was beaten pretty savagely by some german teenagers a few days ago and as they interviewed people one woman basically said "Well that's terrible but I can get why it happens". That's pretty much the mood here right now. People are also burning down refugee homes so that they can avoid refugees moving to their neighbourhood. They have to guard the refugee homes now against this sort of thing in some places.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Agag posted:

Weird that ISIS isn't interested in fostering social harmony in a secular republic.

Oh the benighted sons of Araby and their backwards ways. Some day we will convert them all to atheism.

Conflating Islam with Arabs is quite racist of you. Of course, I know all brown people are the same to you so I shouldn't be surprised.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

to quote a movie they were living in tents cutting each others heads off a hundred years ago and likely will be back to doing that in another hundred. gently caress that part of the world and the people that live there

Remember when you pretended to be an archaeologist?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Blue Raider posted:

to quote a movie they were living in tents cutting each others heads off a hundred years ago and likely will be back to doing that in another hundred. gently caress that part of the world and the people that live there

you'd think that, but france is actually quite nice

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
#Don'tJihadMeBro

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

Omi-Polari posted:

Purge the D&D.

are they always this bad?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Agag posted:

Weird that ISIS isn't interested in fostering social harmony in a secular republic.

Oh the benighted sons of Araby and their backwards ways. Some day we will convert them all to atheism.

On the plus side, they'd stop blowing everyone the gently caress up. But on the negative side, it's one less thing for you to be a passive aggressive oval office on the internet about it, so I guess it's a wash.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Conflating Islam with Arabs is quite racist of you. Of course, I know all brown people are the same to you so I shouldn't be surprised.

I didn't specify Islam.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Police Automaton posted:

Why does it need to be "state supported" in a way that it sounds like lots of logistics are involved? What do they need for such a kind of an attack?

"State supported" changes it from an act of terrorism into an act of war.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Brannock posted:

If anyone wants to learn about where all this (mostly) started -- including the events that radicalized much of Islam -- look into what Europe did post-WW2 re: drawing boundaries in the Middle East
Don't forget the British "Mandates" of Iraq and other parts of the Middle East that shoehorned different peoples together.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

New insight into the minds of these terrorists:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
The west is sick and decadent.

*Smokes a ton of Russian meth*
*Rapes little girls*
*Uses expensive camera to film execution*

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Ghostsauce posted:

I will stand w. you both for french bread pizza, I eat both slices even though the recommended serving is one

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Agag posted:

Remember when you pretended to be an archaeologist?

remember when you pretended to give a poo poo about muslims

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

The Chinese are super racist. Not "New Atheist white boy" racist, but still.

I actually respect you a lot more now for actually admitting that the Chinese are ultra racist. Far too many other people on the left refuse to acknowledge it except when convenient

I think you may have missed my point though

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
rachel maddow just reported that a source overheard someone in a bar where survivors were placed say that at least one member of EAGLES OF DREAM METAL was killed. stoopin' to cnn levels.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
What's the deal with this Catherine person on French 24? She looks and sounds American.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Tendai posted:

I think most goons are made of ham of some kind so sorry, friend. You are haram.

I am made of hummus fueled by the blood of palestinians and chicken. Along with some nice crisp lettuce onions and tomatoes.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Blue Raider posted:

In my part of the world there were people living in tents too, until Europeans came and cut off all their heads. Now my land violently chastises the use of force of others while being involved in numerous occupations around the world and holding the entire world hostage with the threat of Nuclear fire.

What I'm trying to say is that all people of all walks of life and all backgrounds are capable of horrible things either by direct action or permission. Let's just focus on catching the actual few involved before we begin condemning entire populations of people.

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

Crazy Ted posted:

Don't forget the British "Mandates" of Iraq and other parts of the Middle East that shoehorned different peoples together.

Racial separatism is and always will be the answer. 14/88

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
eagles of dream metal is an awful band name,
and not the band that played.

stupid cover bands.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

WaryWarren posted:

EAGLES OF DREAM METAL
I'll be stunned if there isn't a Japanese band that goes by this name.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

theultimo posted:

BTW, its the mitochondria isn't it

Sadly this sucks rear end

Do you mean midichlorians?

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/665348285620723712

French President Hollande: "We are going to lead a war which will be pitiless."

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

WaryWarren posted:

rachel maddow just reported that a source overheard someone in a bar where survivors were placed say that at least one member of EAGLES OF DREAM METAL was killed. stoopin' to cnn levels.

i've read on facebook that all of the band members made it out okay. they could get out easier though since they can go to a private area from the stage easier.

their crew though, like a sound guy or security or someting would have been down on the floor with the audience. if 100+ killed is accurate then there's a good chance some of their crew where part of that

ugh I feel gross typing that out

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

ASSASSINS! posted:

Racial separatism is and always will be the answer. 14/88
It's one thing to have different peoples under the same government. It's another to put groups of people who mostly hate each other into one state by use of force.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

gary oldmans diary posted:

human inability to comprehend fire is way better imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_orOT3Prwg&t=285s

I love this one so much. Moving his burning pile of dumpster fire to a bigger pile of garbage.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

i am very glad noted good band Deftones, who were also playing the concert, are ok

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

lovely Wizard posted:

Looool

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

lovely Wizard posted:

oh sweet an actual crusade

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
genophage

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

lovely Wizard posted:

I really hope that quote is somehow fake.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

watch them not shockingly not invade saudi arabia

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lord Binky posted:

oh sweet an actual crusade

Anti islam was already getting big in france. Its going to be a tsunami of blood now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Prav posted:

watch them not shockingly not invade saudi arabia

• Locked thread