Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Third World Reggin posted:

Did you even see the content of smoothrichs gently caress SA video?

Part of me wants to see what that warbling, stuttering weirdo put on tape, while the rest is like "it's impolite to stare at the unfortunate disabilities of others."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Carrasco posted:

Ben Carson has had to defend himself from the accusations that he didn't commit wanton acts of violence, that line of attack is meaningless and so is the concept of an objective reality

its non euclidean and maddening

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

fool_of_sound posted:

No please post the video.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

fool_of_sound posted:

No please post the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9FlG2TXsQc

Actually since I suspect he might take it down, here's the video ripped from youtube if he ever does take it down:
http://fishmech.net/SMOOTHRICH%20Sneak%20Preview%20%231_%20Is%20Reddit%20Worse%20Than%20ISIS_%20-%20YouTube%20%28720p%29.mp4

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Nah Carson is late to the NO REFUGEES game, Trump was first.

Now more candidates will have a NO REFUGEE stance.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
They meant this one fishmech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHhhwi0vid4

Lol x one million. To no one's surprise he says the words "negro" and "human being".

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
It is interesting being in this state of not knowing whether Trump is collapsing or fine. We won't know probably until next week how the electorate is taking A. Trump's new tack on Carson and B. Trump's "I told you so" about Paris.

Schrodinger's Trump. He's fine and destroyed at the same time.

What I do think today has clarified is that Rubio is about to be ripped a new one as Trump, Carson (in his own sedated way), and Cruz all tear into him about the dangers of immigration. Rubio HQ had better be preparing one hell of a response.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Ben Carson posted:

I would say strength is not determined by the number of decibels in your voice. I think that would be very apparent to people very quickly.

"Speak softly and bomb the loving poo poo out of everyone."- Ben Carson

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I just wanna see Trump/Cruz with a Trump Cruise fundraising event

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Why not just do a Cruz cruise? Add in classic cars and you can have a Cruz cruise cruise.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Patter Song posted:

It is interesting being in this state of not knowing whether Trump is collapsing or fine. We won't know probably until next week how the electorate is taking A. Trump's new tack on Carson and B. Trump's "I told you so" about Paris.

Schrodinger's Trump. He's fine and destroyed at the same time.

What I do think today has clarified is that Rubio is about to be ripped a new one as Trump, Carson (in his own sedated way), and Cruz all tear into him about the dangers of immigration. Rubio HQ had better be preparing one hell of a response.

I think he'll be fine...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aInB9JV-0lo

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

I just wanna see Trump/Cruz with a Trump Cruise fundraising event

Only if Cruz does impressions during a stand up comedy act.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Louisgod posted:

Lol x one million. To no one's surprise he says the words "negro" and "human being".

:stare: That is hosed up, right there.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Saying Trump is "lucky" this happened is like saying we were lucky today because the sun came up.

This was inevitable and Trump isn't some visionary genius, nor is he merely lucky. He's simply a person with at least some baseline of intelligence among a sea of morons who can't come to grips with the real world we live in, who think draconian gun laws will keep people safe, and who constantly wring their hands over anyone speaking truth about the Islam problem in the world and snivel about "Islamophobia."

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Louisgod posted:

What is that, a Jersey accent?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Man. I feel bad for laughing at smoothrich now. :(

He seems . . . . off.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Smoothrich is that guy who rides every public bus I've ever been on

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

My Imaginary GF posted:

What is that, a Jersey accent?

He sounds like far southwest jersey, out in the near-abandoned bay fishing towns, combined with staten island.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Nintendo Kid posted:

He sounds like far southwest jersey, out in the near-abandoned bay fishing towns, combined with staten island.

I was going to guess that everything which seems off with him can easily be explained by imagining that he's the jersey devil out in the pinebarrons. In that regard, he's like the slimmed-down superego of Chris Christie

I needn't imagine his antisemitism.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The internet is a magical place:

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I've been living in this bubble, assuming that other anonymous pro-GOP posters were just like me. Normal-looking, stable Christian family men, probably wearing dress pants and loafers and enjoying an after-dinner tobacco pipe smoke when they fire up SA and talk righteous Republican politics.

Some rambling demented stoner from New Joisey in a dingy apartment??? Ugh. This sort of riff-raff belongs with the Democrats.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Montasque posted:

The internet is a magical place:

Well, Bibi has damned himself for humanity's survival and Obama does have daddy issues....

Boosted_C5 posted:

I've been living in this bubble, assuming that other anonymous pro-GOP posters were just like me. Normal-looking, stable Christian family men, probably wearing dress pants and loafers and enjoying an after-dinner tobacco pipe smoke when they fire up SA and talk righteous Republican politics.

Some rambling demented stoner from New Joisey in a dingy apartment??? Ugh. This sort of riff-raff belongs with the Democrats.

gently caress YOU. He's not a loving democrat; he's a loving Sanders supporter and paulite. Own your own.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
You wear dress pants and loafers at home?

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Boosted_C5 posted:

Who do you think voted Christie in

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nintendo Kid posted:

Is there something in the water that impedes brain development? Or did he just get hit in the head with a bat for his birthday every year until puberty?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

I gotta be honest. I have poor taste in clothing so it's usually khaki golf shorts.

It's me. I'm that Republican dad in khaki shorts and loafers driving the Corvette.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Here's something that's meaningless but interesting: Rubio's official statement tonight came from his Senate office, Cruz's came from the campaign, as did Graham's.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

...yes?

Don't you?

Also, can you really call them 'dress pants' if they're the only non-designer pairs of pants you own?

Oh my loving god do I love black, woolen pants. I loving love them.

I also love sharkskin pants and going to goodwill's in really classy neighborhoods and finding amazing steals on pants from 1950 - 1960

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Boosted_C5 posted:

I gotta be honest. I have poor taste in clothing so it's usually khaki golf shorts.

It's me. I'm that Republican dad in khaki shorts and loafers driving the Corvette.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Here's something that's meaningless but interesting: Rubio's official statement tonight came from his Senate office, Cruz's came from the campaign, as did Graham's.

Rubio's statement is official and not intended for electoral purposes; Cruz and Graham's are.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
please free smoothrich and then probate him for 100,000 hours again so he makes another video

or someone buy him the total war dlc

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

if you dont wear pyjama pants at home ill vote against your stupid chafed rear end

edit: this is the thing where i say an opinion i hope is unpopular and try to start an argument e.g. i.e. cf my anti-mint and anti-pb+chocolate jihads

what the gently caress is the plural of jihad a 12 second google sesh didnt tell me so i demand someone else figure it out

oystertoadfish fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Nov 14, 2015

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i bought a trump hat

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

My Imaginary GF posted:

Rubio's statement is official and not intended for electoral purposes; Cruz and Graham's are.

Which is interesting, considering how much Rubio hates his Senate job, which he won't hold after 2016.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Stay calm everyone. I know Muslims just went on YET ANOTHER murderous rampage, this time in Paris, but don't worry about it possibly happening again in this country. President Obama has our back and is a very serious person when it comes to keeping us safe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33764762

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Louisgod posted:

This is fantastic

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

i bought a trump hat

From the Trump store?

You're Canadian, right?

YOU BROKE AMERICAN ELECTION LAW, GODDAMNIT!

welcome to america; first rule of politics is, don't talk politics with average people at bars. second rule of politics is, never admit to breaking the law in writing.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Which is interesting, considering how much Rubio hates his Senate job, which he won't hold after 2016.

WOAH. WOAH. That may be wrong, Joe.

Rubio may be President of the Senate after '16.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rocks posted:

Can't wait to hear about why this is why America should build the wall

the wall is for keeping us in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Ben Carson has gone full National Treasure and is now saying there's a Star of David on the back of the $1 bill.

• Locked thread