Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Second jug?

Look at moneybags over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Just get a second jug duh

Lifehack: swap the two out after one is empty for even more convenient time saving :eng101:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Wanamingo posted:

Lifehack: swap the two out after one is empty for even more convenient time saving :eng101:
Just be careful not to accidentally drink from it :gonk:

App13
Dec 31, 2011

iPad Pro and the keyboard case logitech put out for it. Will be picking up a pencil for it as soon as I can. I had low expectations for this guy, but I got a huge discount on it and so far I'm enjoying it.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

The Beatles 1+

It's all of their music videos remastered along with a CD of remastered songs.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

Wanamingo posted:

Just piss directly into the filter, what comes out will be clean enough

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Bathroom scale

New shoes

And a slightly used ipod nano, but we all know what those look like

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

este posted:

Just piss directly into the filter, what comes out will be clean enough

"You can't pee in a Mr. Coffee and get Taster's Choice."

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Sappo569 posted:

Bathroom scale

New shoes

And a slightly used ipod nano, but we all know what those look like

what kind of nikes are those? some kind of lunar fly?

i really like them but im afraid they would look too much like water shoes (those touristy beach shoes you see northerners wear at the beach)

e: nm i found them using reverse image search they are Nike Lunarestoa 2 in Photo Blue

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Just ordered some pants.

The last pair I got from them was colored pretty differently than its photos indicated, so I'm curious to see what these end up looking like in person.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Toast Museum posted:

Just ordered some pants.

The last pair I got from them was colored pretty differently than its photos indicated, so I'm curious to see what these end up looking like in person.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Flared jeans are the best style jeans.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I bought this bike.

I'm not even going to bother posting the photos I took of it. I am the literal worst photographer on the planet.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Glad to see that you picked that one up. Hope you enjoy it, and your recent purchases include ATGATT.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

I bought this bike.

Don't those things have a pretty strict weight limit?

:downsrim:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

blarzgh posted:

:vince:

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

Sappo569 posted:

New shoes

I bought a pair of those in gray but I had to return them because the heal tab was stabbing into my achilles tendon.

So I have these now:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

blarzgh posted:

Yeah it's like 400lbs max so my wife and I and some luggage will fit just fine with room to spare but I see what you were going for.

Coydog posted:

Glad to see that you picked that one up. Hope you enjoy it, and your recent purchases include ATGATT.

The last gear I bought was a helmet this spring, but I still have redundant gear even after the recent accident.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Cella shave soap, for my face.

007-style NATO strap, for my wrist.

Coffee And Pie has a new favorite as of 04:57 on Nov 14, 2015

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Coffee And Pie posted:

Cella shave soap, for my face.

007-style NATO strap

Ya better post what watch that strap is going on...

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Sappo569 posted:

Just this, I keep it simple.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
People give Timex poo poo but I'll be damned if my weekender hasn't kept accurate time to the minute for over 5 years. The only downside is you can hear it ticking from a room away.

If you feel like upgrading, I've been very happy with my Seiko 5. I got a coworker to switch to one and he loves it too.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Sappo569 posted:

oh I thought it was just a sick wrist band :kiddo:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

Yeah it's like 400lbs max so my wife and I and some luggage will fit just fine with room to spare but I see what you were going for.

You and your luggage weigh 50lbs total?!

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

SpartanIV posted:

People give Timex poo poo but I'll be damned if my weekender hasn't kept accurate time to the minute for over 5 years. The only downside is you can hear it ticking from a room away.

If you feel like upgrading, I've been very happy with my Seiko 5. I got a coworker to switch to one and he loves it too.

I'd say Seiko 5's or there's some nice Citizen Eco Drives out there too. I had to throw my Timex weekender away, the ticking drove me nuts.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

blarzgh posted:

You and your luggage weigh 50lbs total?!

I had a friend with a fat wife and he just replaced the rear shock.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

SpartanIV posted:

People give Timex poo poo but I'll be damned if my weekender hasn't kept accurate time to the minute for over 5 years.

Don't all quartz watches do this? Thought being able to 'keep time' is a feature only important to mechanical watches

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yes. Any quartz watch is more accurate than the most expensive Rolex/Patek Philippe/whatever in the world.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I understand the appeal behind mechanical watches, but it's honestly too much bother for me to deal with. I have like 5 different quartz/digital watches, the most I have to do is change the time for Daylight Savings Time or change a battery every so often.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
I have a citizen Eco-drive. Love that watch.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Aargh posted:

I'd say Seiko 5's or there's some nice Citizen Eco Drives out there too. I had to throw my Timex weekender away, the ticking drove me nuts.

The Timex Weekender Chrono somehow has silent ticks. It's also slightly larger than the normal Weekender plus the whole chronograph thing. It's my favorite cheap watch

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-TW2P714...eekender+chrono

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Went to a very disorganized used bookstore. Nice new wooden bookshelves jammed every-which-way with all kinds of books.

Found this (not the exact copy) in a sea of textbooks. $20.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
I got some boots.

They fold down to show off a dark isle sort of tartan, but I don't see myself wearing them this way.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

I bought some Wild Turkey American Honey to make tea toddy's now that it's cold.

Tasty as hell.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

These jeans seem good to me

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Crain posted:

I bought some Wild Turkey American Honey to make tea toddy's now that it's cold.

Tasty as hell.

Honey whiskey is very tasty. My cure-all is a shot that's 3/4 that and 1/4 lemon juice. I call it a cough drop shot.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tomorrow I'm going to go get a new pair of riding boots. Maybe. Depends how I feel, I might just go riding instead.

Katyiah
Aug 10, 2009
Ask me why I'm not running.
Huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

Tomorrow I'm going to go get a new pair of riding boots. Maybe. Depends how I feel, I might just go riding instead.

So no pants huh?

Kinky.