Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

LethalGeek posted:

I had one with a chick I knew was chubby, which was fine because big tits, but then I get there and this one totally violated the boobs vs stomach rule and I was pretty much eh no after that.

What's the boobs vs stomach rule?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

MasterControl posted:

Yes to boobs, no to stomach.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Cute, though at 26 I'm afraid the Rockabilly is terminal.

HiroProtagonist posted:

I hope her OKC pics were better than her tumblr avatar pic, because it's literally tryhard.jpg with a special sprinkling of myspace.

They were worse, friend. Like, I don't know how a 34-year-old woman can have such a bad case of the myspace, but then again she is from Portland and seems generally unwell.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Maoist Pussy posted:

This one seems OK. What am I missing?

Grammar is not sexy, it is standard. Being turned on by the competence expected of a 12-year-old is problematic.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MasterControl posted:

The classic definition is "boobs stick out farther = pass , stomach sticks out farther = fail".

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Aferisan posted:

Is casual dating real?

Do most okc dates end in the Sex.

According to the CDC, the median number of sexual partners for men 25-44 is 6.6. So no, most OKC dates don't end in sex. Also this is self reported do I'm gonna assume the real number is closer what women of that age group report, 4.3.

Also this makes me feel good because I am above the median :agesilaus:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

darth cookie posted:

Yo you should hit up this woman from a couple of pages back:

She'd probably be down for some milking.

Gotta sign up for online dating quick!!!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Stinky_Pete posted:

Grammar is not sexy, it is standard. Being turned on by the competence expected of a 12-year-old is problematic.

Really? I figured it would just mean she's not expecting much out of her dates, which should be a good thing. Especially when compared to the manifesto posted by Hadaka Apron.

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Nov 11, 2015

Opulent Ceremony
Feb 22, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

The classic definition is "boobs stick out farther = pass , stomach sticks out farther = fail".

The Venus of Willendorf shows you even cavemen knew this rule.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Stinky_Pete posted:

I'm afraid that a lot of people are unspeakably dumb, and this woman might just be making a joke about people that use bad grammar on the internet.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Opulent Ceremony posted:

The Venus of Willendorf shows you even cavemen knew this rule.

The Artemis of Ephesus shows us that Bronze Age people liked women with 400 titties.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
IMO the problem with that profile is 'no stoners morons or dudes with kids' which automatically disqualifies pretty much everyone I can think of that might want to date a grown woman who is into psychobilly

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

MC Eating Disorder posted:

IMO the problem with that profile is 'no stoners morons or dudes with kids' which automatically disqualifies pretty much everyone I can think of that might want to date a grown woman who is into psychobilly

Yeah but she presumably has a vagina and breasts so you know, I might actually overlook the whole rockabilly thing. Also I'm not sure why dudes with kids would be more attracted to a psychobilly

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I, personally, would never do sex to the sort of woman who wears unusual fashions.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Maoist Pussy posted:

The Artemis of Ephesus shows us that Bronze Age people liked women with 400 titties.

who doesnt

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i hit a dry spell with okc just being boring people. not being interesting/attractive enough to message but not insane enough to post about itt

turns out that there's a lot more going on on POF in cleveland than there is on OKC, which makes sense since people in cleveland are obsessed with lovely, run-down things

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

When I used it I would say that 50% ended that way or could have. As a guy you never think you'll turn down sex, but some of these women will make you a believer.

it's kinda weird to go on a date with someone you'd turn down for sex. as a guy i mean.

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

Killer Queen posted:

Yeah, bookslut weirdo has no justification for lording it over other people's creepy tendencies when proclaiming how much she loves blowjobs and anal sex in her goddamn OKC profile multiple times for every person in Portland to see publicly. I just don't understand these people. That poo poo is private. You talk about it with your partners and maybe your friends. You don't shout it to the streets for everyone and their grandma to see online.

It's really nice of her to mention that she would be willing to gently caress Guillermo del Toro at the end of her profile. Good to know that goons who look like him might have a chance of sleeping with a crazy person.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's kinda weird to go on a date with someone you'd turn down for sex. as a guy i mean.

I dunno man there's plenty of physically attractive single women I shouldn't stick my dick in, but I learned that the hard way

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Everyone catfishes! Can't be sure of the angle, old pics, weird feet. Lots of poo poo shows up when your out of the app.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i've never been catfished so i cannot comment.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I want to have sex with a woman, and soon

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Chomp8645 posted:

The proper term is "Booty Doo"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=booty+doo

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Captain Yossarian posted:

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Captain Yossarian posted:

What about Nately's whore, or Nurse Duckett?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Booty doo what nintendon't.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Hey 83% match who's actually in shape and in their 40s, loving awesome lets see what this says.

Looking for: Women.

....really OKC?

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

LethalGeek posted:

Hey 83% match who's actually in shape and in their 40s, loving awesome lets see what this says.

Looking for: Women.

....really OKC?

I have seen several women on OKC who describe themselves as bisexual and then waited until the last line of their profiles to say that they weren't into cis dudes.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
LethalGeek got bait and switched by OKC.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Hadaka Apron posted:

I have seen several women on OKC who describe themselves as bisexual and then waited until the last line of their profiles to say that they weren't into cis dudes.
I wouldn't have blinked at that but that was in their details so the system was just plain loving with me lol

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
i once saw a straight woman get more and more desperate about men not messaging her on pof in her profile, and then noticed that she set her message preferences such that only women could message her lol

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Hadaka Apron posted:

LUG - Lesbian Until Growthefuckoutofthisgenderbullshit

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I'm gay save for very fancy occassions

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I'm gay until Saved.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I failed my save against the Gay.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
I was gay but the doctors caught it early. They say there's still risk of a relapse but I'm just taking it one day at a time and living life to the fullest.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shima Honnou posted:

i once saw a straight woman get more and more desperate about men not messaging her on pof in her profile, and then noticed that she set her message preferences such that only women could message her lol

that's not really an excuse in 2015, if you've used any dating site you know theres dude profiles straight marked as chicks with no words and an ab selfie

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Had my coffee date with Russian lawyer lady today. She is smart and sexy and I hope I see her again.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Had my coffee date with Russian lawyer lady today. She is smart and sexy and I hope I see her again.

how were her gams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

paco650 posted:

how were her gams?

I forget, does "gams" mean legs or boobs?

• Locked thread