Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Magres posted:

Forestry Multifarms might be the way to go, now that they're not gated behind motherfucking bees.

Does Regrowth at least have Gendustry? I've always heard Gendustry makes Forestry tolerable

It's only really useful if you have the agrarian skies config that generates extra princesses, so you can walk up the next level of the bee tree soon after a queen has established itself from the current generation. I can't even imagine trying it in other packs. I thought that was how it worked and then tried to set up some bees in another pack. Nope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

It's only really useful if you have the agrarian skies config that generates extra princesses, so you can walk up the next level of the bee tree soon after a queen has established itself from the current generation. I can't even imagine trying it in other packs. I thought that was how it worked and then tried to set up some bees in another pack. Nope!

Well, if you have hive worldgen then it doesn't take very long to just go out and scrounge up some princesses to genetically manipulate.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

McFrugal posted:

Well, if you have hive worldgen then it doesn't take very long to just go out and scrounge up some princesses to genetically manipulate.

Not only is there hive worldgen in Regrowth, but there is also a Runic Altar recipe to create new hives.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Is anyone far enough along into Regrowth to have access to the Spirit World? A quest is saying to find Wispy Cotton there, but I can't find any at all.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

Is anyone far enough along into Regrowth to have access to the Spirit World? A quest is saying to find Wispy Cotton there, but I can't find any at all.

If it is night and there is a ghost monster attacking you, you are in the nightmare world - get disturbed cotton and wake up and use it to make a nightmare dream catcher to reduce the chance of nightmares.

You can smuggle items into the dream world with the belt from Ticon that gives a second hotbar, which is important since the regrowth tech tree is too much of a pain to make a kettle from scratch in the dream world.

Wolpertinger fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Nov 11, 2015

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Wolpertinger posted:

If it is night and there is a ghost monster attacking you, you are in the nightmare world - get disturbed cotton and wake up and use it to make a nightmare dream catcher to reduce the chance of nightmares.

You can smuggle items into the dream world with the belt from Ticon that gives a second hotbar, which is important since the regrowth tech tree is too much of a pain to make a kettle from scratch in the dream world.

Yeah -- the problem was that I wasn't finding any of the world gen cotton items that you break to make the disturbed cotton.

I actually figured this out myself, though! I had to fly a long, long way away from where I spawned to find any cotton worldgen. Apparently your baubles stay on, so I had flügel tiara + greater band of mana ready to go. I think I had to generate new chunks to get any cotton to spawn at all.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Wolpertinger posted:

It is pretty deep into the pack like glory said, but funnily enough I did have a silverwood and greatwood sapling, I just never got around to setting up anything more than a crucible (I started playing something else and haven't gone back to my regrowth world in a while). The main reason I didn't push for golems is because at the time the most recent version of Regrowth had a bugged version of agricraft that broke compatibility with golems so they'd destroy the crops every time they harvested and be unable to replant them. Apparently the only alternatives were a Forestry autofarm which requires apatite which doesn't even spawn in regrowth so you'd need to do stupid amounts of orechard grinding to get it, or Buildcraft Robotics which are actually really cool looking but also immensely expensive and complicated and endgame.
Direwolf20 did a multifarm with fertilizer made from salt peter. I think it comes from nether ore and or crushing gunpowder.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
What is this wizardry?!

This is in the Jovian Disaster modpack. I have no idea what's doing it. I can even mine out individual blocks from the slanted column...

Khorne
May 1, 2002
You can do things like that with carpenter's blocks.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

McFrugal posted:

That gives you some princesses, but not of the breed you need to extend in whatever you are trying to do. Of course, you could just play with their genes, but that presumes you've eaten enough drones to win the gene lottery and get the breed genome. But that is hard to do when a queen will only give you X drones. Or has this all changed?

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Khorne posted:

Carpenter's isn't in the modpack and also can't do this:

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Khorne posted:

It's not carpenter's blocks. I figured it out: it's the Factorization Hinge.

Also Factorization is REALLY loving LAGGY in this modpack for some reason. The FZHammer dimension is using 20 whole ms.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Edminster posted:

Carpenter's isn't in the modpack and also can't do this:

Is this modpack worth playing? It looks interesting.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Wolpertinger posted:

Is this modpack worth playing? It looks interesting.

I've been playing it, it's pretty cool, although laggy. I'm not very far in it yet. I do know that one of the quests has to be cheated past later on.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011
How in the world do you switch to bucket mode with a mekanism portable tank? The 'M' (unconflicting) which is assigned to 'change modes' under 'mekanism' doesn't seem to do diddly squat, and there's no documentation anywhere.

Wolpertinger fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 11, 2015

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Minecraft Modding: there's no documentation anywhere.

BlueOccamy
Jul 1, 2010

AceClown posted:

Minecraft Modding: there's no documentation anywhere.

Yep :smith:

Anyone know how to unlock glyph of the bovine in Thaumcraft's Automagy sub-mod? They are modifications for the thirsty tank but I've researched/made/scanned a thirsty tank and it still says I'm missing required research for the glyphs. Googling lead to one Reddit thread that mentioned making/scanning a Crystalline Brain: Earth and researching Signum Entia from there, but either he forgot a step after that or stuff's changed since then or I just wasn't reading the thread right? This mod is so goddamned frustrating, navigating the thaumonomicon is infuriating. I'm gonna get through all these Ag Skies 2 quests eventually though. Hopefully.

Edit: Went back and read the thread again, missed the step about throwing the pearl of avarice at items on the ground til it breaks. That unlocked the glyphs. Who the hell would figure that poo poo out otherwise?!?! :rant:

BlueOccamy fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Nov 13, 2015

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Hint: use commands to unlock all research, always

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

BlueOccamy posted:

Yep :smith:

Anyone know how to unlock glyph of the bovine in Thaumcraft's Automagy sub-mod? They are modifications for the thirsty tank but I've researched/made/scanned a thirsty tank and it still says I'm missing required research for the glyphs. Googling lead to one Reddit thread that mentioned making/scanning a Crystalline Brain: Earth and researching Signum Entia from there, but either he forgot a step after that or stuff's changed since then or I just wasn't reading the thread right? This mod is so goddamned frustrating, navigating the thaumonomicon is infuriating. I'm gonna get through all these Ag Skies 2 quests eventually though. Hopefully.

Edit: Went back and read the thread again, missed the step about throwing the pearl of avarice at items on the ground til it breaks. That unlocked the glyphs. Who the hell would figure that poo poo out otherwise?!?! :rant:

Automagy is weird about its research. Either you have to scan the stuff to unlock more advanced versions of that stuff, or you have to USE the stuff, as you saw with the pearl of avarice.
I really don't like the pearl of avarice thing since there's basically no reason to use them? Taking items at a distance is like, barely ever something you need to carry around an item for, unless it's one that's passive.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

IIRC, the description of the pearl of avarice is basically "maybe if you were to use this you would get some 'insight', nudge nudge wink wink". I certainly wouldn't have made one if it wasn't really loving blatant that it's gating further research.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Okay, update on the Jovian modpack. Turns out those angled blocks made by the Factorization Hinge are what's lagging. Apparently each hinge group creates a fake player in the FZHammer dimension, which somehow tracks the data required to render them? Get rid of them and the lag clears up. You can't get rid of all of them initially because some of them are in the other half of the ship near the top of the cave, but if you get rid of all of the ones you can reach the lag mostly goes away.

It's a real shame. Hinges seem like they could make some wonderful structures, but they're just so laggy.

McFrugal fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Nov 14, 2015

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

I actually like having YouTube tutorials. To really understand a mod, you have to use it, but seeing the mod in action is a much better starting point than reading a bunch of descriptions.

That said, when the only documentation is from these videos, that's a problem. A video tutorial is great for the initial learning, but sometimes you just want to refer back to a thing. I still remember being cranky about there being no documentation for Equivalent Exchange 2, and having to sift through video tutorials because "which color on this magic ring does what" wasn't actually written down anywhere.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

MechaCrash posted:

I actually like having YouTube tutorials. To really understand a mod, you have to use it, but seeing the mod in action is a much better starting point than reading a bunch of descriptions.

That said, when the only documentation is from these videos, that's a problem. A video tutorial is great for the initial learning, but sometimes you just want to refer back to a thing. I still remember being cranky about there being no documentation for Equivalent Exchange 2, and having to sift through video tutorials because "which color on this magic ring does what" wasn't actually written down anywhere.

Yeah, showing is a lot more powerful than describing, but a monolithic video sucks for documentation because it can't be searched. If you know a little bit about what's going on, or only need to watch about a tiny little slice of the hour-long video to get what you need, it's hard to shortcut to the meat. That's why I like a combination of description and short animated gifs/webms for describing things -- you can combine the best of both worlds.

Happy Big Fun
Jul 23, 2004
Yay!
Finally finished Regrowth. Hands down the best mod pack I've ever played. I think I will just start again with a fresh world :)

That's not to say the pack isn't without it's faults. I've got lots of complaints, so let's get started:

1. gently caress witchery. I can understand how some people love it, but gently caress it. The lack of documentation sucks, too many machines and multi-step recipes, the penalties for small mistakes are overly punitive. gently caress drop-of-luck, redstone soup and wool of bat. gently caress the poltergeist.

Remove all witchery quests from the pack, replace with more blood magic and AE quests instead.

2. There's some bugs: Crafting the trowel doesn't trigger it's quest completion. Neither does killing the mirror's "fairest of them all" and acquiring the golden heart. Out of like 500? quests, only 4-6 required "/hqm edit" so that's not bad.

The final mekanism quest for a multi-block battery will crash minecraft if any of the blocks touch any crafting grid, but that last quest could be removed without any big loss. Replace it with Tritium processing instead. Who need a big battery anyway? Ultimate is fine.

3. No Thaumcraft Crimson dudes anywhere. I guess there is some hint about how to make the book yourself? I couldn't figure it out. After going 2000 blocks in each direction I gave up and cheated the book in. While I was cheating things in, I grabbed a crucible of souls. How do you get that thing? Thaumcraft is critical for the ultimate ending, so this is a major oversight.

4. No AE quests and Certus Seeds come too late. Was hoping this awesome pack would hold my hand through AE, but got nothing. Certus seeds come too late in the pack to be worth it. By then, I'd needed to make due with Enhanced Inventories and Storage Drawers. Enhanced Inventories has massive chests, but sorting doesn't work quite right as they get full, especially when some items have metadata.

My witchery chest would throw a null reference exception into chat when I tried to sort. If I tried sorting again after that, it crashed minecraft.

5. Maricraft meh. I like the cool-looking underwater things, and the ultimate payoff of an enchanter that can use 60 levels at once is cool. But it's clearly a young developer learning to program. The mod is full of "wouldn't it be neat" features followed by "I'm tired of programming this and want to do something else".

=======

All that being said, this is the best pack. The best part was probably the quests giving you important things for future quests. Craft 1 or 2 of something, complete the quest and get 3 or 4 more of that thing.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
My problem with YouTube videos is that something an expert can do in 30 seconds and explain in 2 minutes somehow evolves in 30 minutes of "Hey guys what's going on so I have made some improvements to my basa yadda yadda yadda without further ado let's begin the process that initiates the start of the prework to the beginning of introduction and hey here are a bunch of crafting grids because nobody has NEI installed to see this poo poo..."

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Happy Big Fun posted:

gently caress wool of bat.

amen

i thought i was clever and made one of those bat bomb brews, thinking "me and my fortune III arthana are gonna clean up on loving bat wool" but then not a single drat one dropped it, i think the bat wool drop is disabled for bats spawned by the bat bomb

though if i make bat eggs and murder them with the arthana then i do alright

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Happy Big Fun posted:

Finally finished Regrowth. Hands down the best mod pack I've ever played. I think I will just start again with a fresh world :)

That's not to say the pack isn't without it's faults. I've got lots of complaints, so let's get started:

1. gently caress witchery. I can understand how some people love it, but gently caress it. The lack of documentation sucks, too many machines and multi-step recipes, the penalties for small mistakes are overly punitive. gently caress drop-of-luck, redstone soup and wool of bat. gently caress the poltergeist.

Remove all witchery quests from the pack, replace with more blood magic and AE quests instead.

2. There's some bugs: Crafting the trowel doesn't trigger it's quest completion. Neither does killing the mirror's "fairest of them all" and acquiring the golden heart. Out of like 500? quests, only 4-6 required "/hqm edit" so that's not bad.

The final mekanism quest for a multi-block battery will crash minecraft if any of the blocks touch any crafting grid, but that last quest could be removed without any big loss. Replace it with Tritium processing instead. Who need a big battery anyway? Ultimate is fine.

3. No Thaumcraft Crimson dudes anywhere. I guess there is some hint about how to make the book yourself? I couldn't figure it out. After going 2000 blocks in each direction I gave up and cheated the book in. While I was cheating things in, I grabbed a crucible of souls. How do you get that thing? Thaumcraft is critical for the ultimate ending, so this is a major oversight.

4. No AE quests and Certus Seeds come too late. Was hoping this awesome pack would hold my hand through AE, but got nothing. Certus seeds come too late in the pack to be worth it. By then, I'd needed to make due with Enhanced Inventories and Storage Drawers. Enhanced Inventories has massive chests, but sorting doesn't work quite right as they get full, especially when some items have metadata.

My witchery chest would throw a null reference exception into chat when I tried to sort. If I tried sorting again after that, it crashed minecraft.

5. Maricraft meh. I like the cool-looking underwater things, and the ultimate payoff of an enchanter that can use 60 levels at once is cool. But it's clearly a young developer learning to program. The mod is full of "wouldn't it be neat" features followed by "I'm tired of programming this and want to do something else".

=======

All that being said, this is the best pack. The best part was probably the quests giving you important things for future quests. Craft 1 or 2 of something, complete the quest and get 3 or 4 more of that thing.

I never beat the pack (though I'm recently restarting it with a friend), but witchery seemed pretty simple - the wiki is really thorough and as far as I can tell has a page for literally every single item and feature, way more than most/almost all mods, combined with an in game book that can be a little brief but is still functional. It was a relief compared to the excessively fiddly/tedious thaumcraft start - getting essentia flowing is such a pain, especially without thaumic energistics..

I mean wool of bat sucks sure but other than that it didn't seem so bad - the machines being hard to make was because of regrowth instead of witchery, and the spirit world being terrible is again because of regrowth and not witchery, though fortunately it's easy to cheese - what were the 'penalties for small mistakes?' I'm not sure I really noticed many penalties for anything.

Wolpertinger fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 14, 2015

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
I've heard stories of trying to get one of the Witchery familiars being a huge pain in the rear end in one of the Minecraft threads. Probably from one of the Private servers. Most of Witchery is pretty plain and forthright, it's some of the mechanics can be ridiculous, worse so because of the environment of Regrowth.

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Super High-School Level Bean-dog
Is there a list of all the FTB Infinity Evolved Expert mode changes around somewhere? A friend of mine is asking for them and I really don't want to dig through all the changed recipes in the pack myself and compare them to the normal recipes just for that sake.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Witchery is extensively documented.
Except that the specific combinations of ingredients for spells and potions are in the ingame books, not the site.

And several parts aren't that well developed. Like The Brew Of Flowing Spirit is pretty much impossible to make.

Other than that, it's alright. It has a lot of depth and things to do before you can say you're done with it, it's far better documented than Blood Magic (so I don't understand how that's used as an example of a better mod), and anything you do in it is still less annoying than thaumcraft infusion crafting

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Krakatoah posted:

Is there a list of all the FTB Infinity Evolved Expert mode changes around somewhere? A friend of mine is asking for them and I really don't want to dig through all the changed recipes in the pack myself and compare them to the normal recipes just for that sake.

Here's a list:
1. Don't
2. Play
3. Expert mode

Happy Big Fun
Jul 23, 2004
Yay!

Acne Rain posted:

Witchery is extensively documented.
Except that the specific combinations of ingredients for spells and potions are in the ingame books, not the site.

And several parts aren't that well developed. Like The Brew Of Flowing Spirit is pretty much impossible to make.

Other than that, it's alright. It has a lot of depth and things to do before you can say you're done with it, it's far better documented than Blood Magic (so I don't understand how that's used as an example of a better mod), and anything you do in it is still less annoying than thaumcraft infusion crafting

The early stuff in witchery is well documented in the books for the most part. Once you start using the brazier there's a lot of unanswered questions. Also missing from the ingame books and wiki is recent changes. You need a special ritual circle around the cauldron for some stuff, but that information is buried in reddit threads and release notes.

Getting a coven is about where things get rough and hazy. Getting to be a level 10 vampire and trapping a demon in a mirror means research and youtube. Summoning death? Almost impossible before someone spelled it out. I was still OK with the mod until I got to getting 5 poltergeists. Has anyone here managed to get poltergeists trapped? They ignore the imprisonment spell, are invisible until you splash a complicated brew on them, and they gently caress up your base.

2 poltergeists hosed up my base REAL bad. Knocking items off of frames messed up my hopperhock-based autocrafting farm. I had big fields of every seed spewing out essences everywhere. Got so frustrated cleaning it up I didn't notice the sun came up and burned my vampire rear end up.

I guess that's a cool story, but I liked my farm and base. It turned into an essence-spewing lagfast :( I got ONE poltergeist by trapping him in a dirt hallway and pushing him with my body to the altar for like 15 minutes. If anyone had been watching me, they would have been cracking up at my frustration.

You're right I think I would enjoy witchery more in a different mod pack. I don't think blood magic is a better mod per se, but I wanted to explore it more in regrowth and witchery less.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Happy Big Fun posted:

The early stuff in witchery is well documented in the books for the most part. Once you start using the brazier there's a lot of unanswered questions. Also missing from the ingame books and wiki is recent changes. You need a special ritual circle around the cauldron for some stuff, but that information is buried in reddit threads and release notes.

Getting a coven is about where things get rough and hazy. Getting to be a level 10 vampire and trapping a demon in a mirror means research and youtube. Summoning death? Almost impossible before someone spelled it out. I was still OK with the mod until I got to getting 5 poltergeists. Has anyone here managed to get poltergeists trapped? They ignore the imprisonment spell, are invisible until you splash a complicated brew on them, and they gently caress up your base.

2 poltergeists hosed up my base REAL bad. Knocking items off of frames messed up my hopperhock-based autocrafting farm. I had big fields of every seed spewing out essences everywhere. Got so frustrated cleaning it up I didn't notice the sun came up and burned my vampire rear end up.

I guess that's a cool story, but I liked my farm and base. It turned into an essence-spewing lagfast :( I got ONE poltergeist by trapping him in a dirt hallway and pushing him with my body to the altar for like 15 minutes. If anyone had been watching me, they would have been cracking up at my frustration.

You're right I think I would enjoy witchery more in a different mod pack. I don't think blood magic is a better mod per se, but I wanted to explore it more in regrowth and witchery less.

Oh, I never messed with the brazier because most of the effects seemed like a whole lot of work for not much payoff - it seemed like an excessively expensive way to make traps for other players or monsters, which doesn't seem that necessary in regrowth. I didn't do vampire either because having to run to a bed constantly sounds annoying

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
I gave up on regrowth but I'm really enjoying obscurity so far. The "any light emitting object might vanish forever if you try and pick it back up to relocate" is the most annoying thing I've run into in the pack. There's very little mining though and it has a lot of the more common mods and while I just got food self sufficiency and am just starting to smelt ores, I'm hopeful the rest of the pack is equally guided and it has a real ending that's actually able to be accomplished.

It's cool because the world is clearly crafted and you set up your base in a specific area so the ores you need are nearby, and it's the best pack I've played at feeding you relevant items including a decent early weapon.

One example: you are told there is a market in this one spot nearby, so you run over there and find a house-sized stone keep. You open the iron door and it's just a room with some cursed earth along the edges and a pillar of iron grates in the middle and the compact machine cube. So you're like gee, it would be nice to grab that for a mob farm but you have no silk touch shovel. So I checked out the market where everything requires emeralds I don't have, gathered all the iron bars because why not, headed back to base.

About an hour later I get to the end of the quest line for tinker's construct and they give you a silky gem. Then, another adjacent quest requires you to build dark steel, which requires an ender io smelter and it uses a bunch of iron bars, so they clearly had expected me to get those as well! So far, the quests are laid out in a sensible manner, assuming you are somewhat familiar with the mods.

Unfortunately all these drat mods start off strong and fall apart because they're generally made way too long and only the beginning is heavily playtested and tuned because almost no one finishes them, including the playtesters!

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
I'm looking to try out Botania but am unsure what modpack to roll with. Anyone have any suggestions?

TheresaJayne
Jul 1, 2011

Happy Big Fun posted:

When i was playing modsauce someone was making a huge witchery altary thing. They said that Witchery is not that good unless you are on a PVP server as the tags etc are useful for that.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i never saw the point of a lot of witchery mainly because i didn't have some dire urge to hurt the other players on the server i was on. also a lot of the stuff seemed like it could be easily emulated by things from botania/thaumcraft/whatever without being as annoying.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011
Witchery isn't always useful but it's interesting. As far as Witchery's most useful stuff, though, cauldron brews can be incredibly complex and powerful and are amazingly customizable, and werewolf/vampire/infusions could be worthwhile goals in a modpack with dangerous monsters. There's also a decent amount of teleportation and biome changing options, as well as flight that's better than thaumcraft's (ugh).

vibur
Apr 23, 2004

Wolpertinger posted:

Witchery isn't always useful but it's interesting. As far as Witchery's most useful stuff, though, cauldron brews can be incredibly complex and powerful and are amazingly customizable, and werewolf/vampire/infusions could be worthwhile goals in a modpack with dangerous monsters. There's also a decent amount of teleportation and biome changing options, as well as flight that's better than thaumcraft's (ugh).
The only thing I have ever seen the vampire crap used for is an excuse for the make-it-night stuff in Witchery to be on all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Yeah, I've never gotten to the high levels of Witchery and that sounds infuriating. I get you now.

The high levels of blood magic I haven't reached either, due to not only needing to erect giant structures but to put them in specific locations (and also they're made of stuff that takes a long time to make at the first stage, never got to automating stuff)