Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I swear Mason Crosby is the king of missing the 49 to 53 yard game winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Infidel Castro posted:

I'm loving done with this garbage rear end team. I hope Fat Mike chokes to death on a loving bratwurst and Aaron Rodgers gets caught blowing a drag queen in a dumpster behind some lovely bar in De Pere.

my man

your team is a perennial contender who is having an off year while your top 5 WR is out for the season

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Packer fraud status is confirmed, hail satan, vikes 1st in the nfc north

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
My birthday was on Friday.

I'm 23 years old.

This is the first time in my entire life that the Lions won at Lambeau.

i'm so happy

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Cozz posted:

Bears offense got two 80 yard touchdowns in the first half.(1 Zach Miller, 1 Jermey Langford). The Bears ran the ball pretty well, and were good at protecting Jay. The Rams may have beat themselves more than the Bears the first drive. They dominated on the first drive, and then they kept shooting themselves in the foot, with penalties on successful conversions, or Foles missing open receivers, and the Rams not running the ball to Todd Gurley.
That Langford screen TD was a thing of beauty. Caught the Rams on a blitz, flipped it off to the side, easy six with a convoy running down the field.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They're still the Lions though, so if anything this will mean Caldwell's extended

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Infidel Castro posted:

I'm loving done with this garbage rear end team. I hope Fat Mike chokes to death on a loving bratwurst and Aaron Rodgers gets caught blowing a drag queen in a dumpster behind some lovely bar in De Pere.

:cry:

You've had one losing record in the last 10 seasons. You replaced one hall of fame quarterback with another one. It must be so hard to be a Packers fan.

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
I give it another week before articles about job statuses start happening. This is probably the hardest coaching job Mike McCarthy will have ever had to deal with because right now the Packers are in full meltdown mode, but if the ship sinks I can see some coordinators losing jobs, maybe Capers finally "retiring" or whatever. For sure Clements is on the hot seat now.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Dubious posted:

Packer fraud status is confirmed, hail satan, vikes 1st in the nfc north

gently caress it, go Vikings. I hope you win the super bowl so my state is as miserable as loving possible. In fact, you should get Scott Walker's head on a pike if you do it as a trophy.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Infidel Castro posted:

:laffo:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lol Packers geez

also rousey got beat the gently caress down last night :lol:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Infidel Castro posted:

gently caress it, go Vikings. I hope you win the super bowl so my state is as miserable as loving possible. In fact, you should get Scott Walker's head on a pike if you do it as a trophy.

I'm down for this tho

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Damarious Randall is legitimately the rookie of the year. He's had a huge play seemingly every game and has been starting in the secondary since, I don't know, Week 2?

And to think everyone (including myself) was skeptical of that pick when Ted chose him.

Infidel Castro posted:

:rolleyes:

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Crazy Ted posted:

That Langford screen TD was a thing of beauty. Caught the Rams on a blitz, flipped it off to the side, easy six with a convoy running down the field.

It was a beauty, and it reminded me of a few touchdown catches a younger Matt Forte had (the one that popped into my head was Forte's against the Bucs in London). Hopefully he can be as productive as Forte has been.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I didn't get to watch the game but the Panthers are still undefeated, so :feelsgood:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

First time in my life. Now I know it wasn't me. Today is a day of beauty. :unsmith:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The Redskins had 600 yards in offense today...

:vince:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

MechaFrogzilla posted:

:cry:

You've had one losing record in the last 10 seasons. You replaced one hall of fame quarterback with another one. It must be so hard to be a Packers fan.

We also keep losing in amazing bullshit ways to a cucked midget who believes in sky wizards on top of garbage rear end 1-7 teams who beg us to beat them.

Packers are the biggest loving fraud team and outside of a Super Bowl we had no loving business winning, we've constantly proven it year after year.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I have to give Dan Campbell props for continuing to run the ball despite getting down big early. If Philbin is still in charge the Dolphins have 8 carries total on the day.

I didn't get to see the game so I don't know if the lack of vertical passes was due to good coverage or crappy game plan but it's normally the gameplay.

What happened to the read option? A game like today's would have been perfect to unleash that a couple times when you're having trouble running and throwing the ball for any positive gain.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Packers are 6-3 and pretty much a lock for the playoffs. Kind of a hardcore meltdown for being in such good shape.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
someone bought me a bad av

packers fans being babies

that game owned and was funny as gently caress

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Infidel Castro posted:

We also keep losing in amazing bullshit ways to a cucked midget who believes in sky wizards on top of garbage rear end 1-7 teams who beg us to beat them.

Packers are the biggest loving fraud team and outside of a Super Bowl we had no loving business winning, we've constantly proven it year after year.

Talking about fraud SB teams

One lost to the Jags today with no time left after a play that already resulted in the clock expiring. Last I checked, it wasn't in Wisconsin

:suicide:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

three posted:

Packers are 6-3 and pretty much a lock for the playoffs. Kind of a hardcore meltdown for being in such good shape.

6-10 isn't gonna get you into the playoffs, even if the NFC is bad.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

TheBizzness posted:

I have to give Dan Campbell props for continuing to run the ball despite getting down big early. If Philbin is still in charge the Dolphins have 8 carries total on the day.

I didn't get to see the game so I don't know if the lack of vertical passes was due to good coverage or crappy game plan but it's normally the gameplay.

What happened to the read option? A game like today's would have been perfect to unleash that a couple times when you're having trouble running and throwing the ball for any positive gain.

Couple of deep balls, one connected, one off target, one perfect throw awful drop.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Also, Panthers own and Cam had probably his best passing day in awhile. He made intermediate throws consistently.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well I am glad at least one Ravens cares about draft positioning

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Went downstairs after the end of the game and found that one of my fish was dead.

Guess he couldn't handle the loss. :smith:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The browns blow

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

three posted:

Why do people keep saying this? The 2015 Packers are not a good team. Rodgers has been misfiring for the last four weeks now, defense has been a major liability, and after the Vikings win today will be in the lead for the North.

I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the playoffs at all. If they get in, it'll certainly be a first round exit.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Soooo......Allen Hurns has the longest streak of consecutive games with a TD as a WR since Dez Bryant in 2012. Not saying he's elite....but he's pretty good imo.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
2nd tff packers meltdown of the season itt :munch:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

three posted:

Not agreeing with the meltdown, but have you watched much Packers this season? Or are you simply speaking based off of what you think they are playing like. Cause they look very, very bad. It's far from a lock that Green Bay makes the playoffs.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
How does rob Ryan not get totally canned before the year is out? Good lord, I mean I'm as glad as anyone to see the redskins almost drop a 50 burger (I guess technically ONLY 40 were on the d) but man, they are not nearly good enough for that big of a score.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I enjoy watching the Rams be bad at football

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I don't want to hear another Eagles player or coach talking about how the bad division record has them still in it. It doesn't mean jack poo poo when you don't come to play on Sunday

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

TSBX posted:

Soooo......Allen Hurns has the longest streak of consecutive games with a TD as a WR since Dez Bryant in 2012. Not saying he's elite....but he's pretty good imo.
I was proposing the possibility that Hurns might be Actually Good a full year ago

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

SmokeEater posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the playoffs at all. If they get in, it'll certainly be a first round exit.

Best team in the league never (rarely?) wins the Super Bowl. Make the playoffs and anything can happen.

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

2nd tff packers meltdown of the season itt :munch:

Like Nerve said it's not worth melting down over but it's definitely frustrating because it's not one of those things where you can point to someone and say "fire this guy", which is easy and cathartic. The whole team is just playing badly and nothing any of the coaches do is fixing it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o2fINWviV4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Infidel Castro posted:

You mean a 2-7 team.

• Locked thread