Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Chris James 2 posted:

Talking about fraud SB teams

One lost to the Jags today with no time left after a play that already resulted in the clock expiring. Last I checked, it wasn't in Wisconsin

:suicide:

Eh, we're not frauds we're just having a bad year. If we're going to piss away games in that manner, this is the year to do it. Very 2007-ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Infidel Castro posted:

We also keep losing in amazing bullshit ways to a cucked midget who believes in sky wizards on top of garbage rear end 1-7 teams who beg us to beat them.

Packers are the biggest loving fraud team and outside of a Super Bowl we had no loving business winning, we've constantly proven it year after year.

"Must be tough." -every other NFC North team

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
...cucked?

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

JT Jag posted:

I was proposing the possibility that Hurns might be Actually Good a full year ago

Is...is this what it's like to actually have good receivers again? No more Reggie Williams? No more Ernest Wilford? No more MATT JONES?!

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
The Ending of Lions At Packers in the form of .gif

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I mean, *someone* is getting off with Ciara, right? Nature abhors a vacuum.

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx

nerve posted:

Not agreeing with the meltdown, but have you watched much Packers this season? Or are you simply speaking based off of what you think they are playing like. Cause they look very, very bad. It's far from a lock that Green Bay makes the playoffs.

The Vikings have one of the toughest schedules left in football, and the Packers get two games against them. Detroit and Chicago are both terrible.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

owns

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe

Geoff Peterson posted:

The Vikings have one of the toughest schedules left in football, and the Packers get two games against them. Detroit and Chicago are both terrible.

oh i see what youre doing

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Infidel Castro posted:

We also keep losing in amazing bullshit ways to a cucked midget who believes in sky wizards on top of garbage rear end 1-7 teams who beg us to beat them.

Packers are the biggest loving fraud team and outside of a Super Bowl we had no loving business winning, we've constantly proven it year after year.

WAAAAAH MY TEAM HAS ONLY 2 HALL OF FAME CALIBER QB'S IN THE PAST 25 YEARS. WAH WAH WE'VE ONLY WON 1 SUPERBOWL IN THE PAST 5 YEARS. AND WERE A PLAY AWAY FROM ANOTHER APPEARANCE LAST YEAR WAAAAH

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

xeria posted:

Is...is this what it's like to actually have good receivers again? No more Reggie Williams? No more Ernest Wilford? No more MATT JONES?!
Feels weird and good man

Dexo posted:

WAAAAAH MY TEAM HAS ONLY 2 HALL OF FAME CALIBER QB'S IN THE PAST 25 YEARS. WAH WAH WE'VE ONLY WON 1 SUPERBOWL IN THE PAST 4 YEARS. AND WERE A PLAY AWAY FROM ANOTHER APPEARANCE LAST YEAR WAAAAH
Could you call it a... lost season?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ravens woulda won the SB last year if every injury wasn't at one position

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

amazing, actually amazing

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The loving Dolphins....

gently caress this team, gently caress the kickers who have cost us 3 games this season...

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I had a kid's soccer game this afternoon and didn't watch the Cowboys game, didn't even bother recording it

Looks like I made the right choice

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

JT Jag posted:

Could you call it a... lost season?

Je suis Packer Fan

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Here's how the Packers season is probably gonna end.

@ Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater is concussed by a late hit from Clay Matthews and acends to Valhalla. Joe Webb, who is picked up off of waivers prior to the game, leads the Vikes to victory. Vikings 20, Packers 10
vs Bears - Jay Cutler has a 8TD/0INT performance while Aaron Rodgers has a career low 5 passing yards and throws 5 picks. Bears 63, Packers 7
@ Lions - Randall Cobb is found smoking crack at 2:00 am behind Cheli's Chili Bar and is banned from the NFL for life. Lions 27, Packers 6
vs Cowboys - Tony Romo hires a childhood friends from Burlington to hit Clay Matthews in the knee with a crowbar. Cowboys 6, Packers 3
@ Raiders - Devante Adams is literally murdered by a member of the Black Hole. Radiers 59, Packers 0
@ Cardinals - Clinton-Dix intercepts a Carson Palmer pass and runs it the wrong way for a safety. He keeps running out of the stadium and is never heard from again. Somehow the Packers manage to score less than zero points for the first time in NFL history. Cardinals 36, Packers -3
vs Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater returns from Valhalla as the avatar of Thor and slays Aaron Rodgers, who it turns out is actually Jörmungandr. The game is postponed due to Ragnarök.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Pack it in Fraudgers!

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Packers will go 4-3 at best against what's left, if they can't win at home against the 1-7 Lions, they'll be fighting for a wild card.

Blah blah Lost Season blah blah, I'm sure someone will poo poo on me for this because god forbid I criticize a 6-3 team even if those 3 losses all came in a row and the last of them came against a 1-7 clusterfuck at home and our offense was just nonexistent.

The last time the Lions won in Lambeau, I was in Junior High. gently caress. Please get your poo poo together, guys. It's gonna take at least 10 wins to get into the playoffs if you can't win the division. Please don't make me write a lovely song.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Nov 15, 2015

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
btw, road win against a winning team by Matthew Stafford.

Suck a dick, that narrative.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Infidel Castro posted:

@ Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater is concussed by a late hit from Clay Matthews and acends to Valhalla. Joe Webb, who is picked up off of waivers prior to the game, leads the Vikes to victory. Vikings 20, Packers 10
vs Bears - Jay Cutler has a 8TD/0INT performance while Aaron Rodgers has a career low 5 passing yards and throws 5 picks. Bears 63, Packers 7
@ Lions - Randall Cobb is found smoking crack at 2:00 am behind Cheli's Chili Bar and is banned from the NFL for life. Lions 27, Packers 6
vs Cowboys - Tony Romo hires a childhood friends from Burlington to hit Clay Matthews in the knee with a crowbar. Cowboys 6, Packers 3
@ Raiders - Devante Adams is literally murdered by a member of the Black Hole. Radiers 59, Packers 0
@ Cardinals - Clinton-Dix intercepts a Carson Palmer pass and runs it the wrong way for a safety. He keeps running out of the stadium and is never heard from again. Somehow the Packers manage to score less than zero points for the first time in NFL history. Cardinals 36, Packers -3
vs Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater returns from Valhalla as the avatar of Thor and slays Aaron Rodgers, who it turns out is actually Jörmungandr. The game is postponed due to Ragnarök.

quoting dis cuz lol

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Packers will drop to 6-4 get into the playoffs at like 10-6 just barely then go on to be the NFC champions.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lol bad losses happen packer fans. You guys are gonna be fine, even if god forbid you miss the playoff's one year. The perpetually open Jordy Nelson will be back and you will probably run roughshod over this lovely division.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Whoever was talking about cleaning out the last vestiges of the Millen era with Mayhew and Lewand getting fired was on to something, I think. Though I think Lewand was there way longer, maybe he was the cursed one all along?

lol who am I kidding, Detroit will lose out this season but it will be worth it.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Eat dat pussy 445's got a solid take on the game.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

C-Euro posted:

Whoever was talking about cleaning out the last vestiges of the Millen era with Mayhew and Lewand getting fired was on to something, I think. Though I think Lewand was there way longer, maybe he was the cursed one all along?

lol who am I kidding, Detroit will lose out this season but it will be worth it.

Nah, you got another guaranteed win coming up on December 3rd.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Packers, Broncos, Colts, and Patriots fans have no idea what it's like to root for a bad team so to see them melt down is adorable

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

VJeff posted:

btw, road win against a winning team by Matthew Stafford.

Suck a dick, that narrative.

The new narrative is how much of a choker Rodgers is because he can never lead his team from behind, which I find odd since he is so fond of behinds

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fenrir posted:

Packers will go 4-3 at best against what's left, if they can't win at home against the 1-7 Lions, they'll be fighting for a wild card.

Blah blah Lost Season blah blah, I'm sure someone will poo poo on me for this because god forbid I criticize a 6-3 team even if those 3 losses all came in a row and the last of them came against a 1-7 clusterfuck at home and our offense was just nonexistent.

The last time the Lions won in Lambeau, I was in Junior High. gently caress. Please get your poo poo together, guys. It's gonna take at least 10 wins to get into the playoffs if you can't win the division. Please don't make me write a lovely song.

You say a lot of dumb poo poo sometimes, but this ain't dumb

Reminder a bunch of people said the Lions were making the playoffs that one year where Cutler and Rodgers were hurt, and all they needed in their last 5 games was one win.

They lost every one. And the Lions fans were the only ones not surprised at all as each loss happened

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

Ross Angeles posted:

Packers, Broncos, Colts, and Patriots fans have no idea what it's like to root for a bad team so to see them melt down is adorable

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

You say a lot of dumb poo poo sometimes, but this ain't dumb

Reminder a bunch of people said the Lions were making the playoffs that one year where Cutler and Rodgers were hurt, and all they needed in their last 5 games was one win.

They lost every one. And the Lions fans were the only ones not surprised at all as each loss happened

To be fair. I don't think anyone who was a fan in the NFC North was that surprised. I'm pretty sure we all said that Rodgers is going to come back and Skullfuck the division like he has his entire career. Just really loving wish Briggs would have picked up that loving fumble.

Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

These aren't my lamps. These have feet.
The Rams offense is just absolutely terrible, it's unfathomable. Every positive play after the first drive was called back for a penalty.

The Defense has an off day by giving up two big plays to a red-hot Cutler, and it just felt like a guaranteed blowout the entire time. Two possessions at the half should not feel so hopeless, not with Todd Gurley; but it was just that: hopeless. Bad passes, bad catches, all day.

Nick Foles is a joke, but I guess Bradford wasn't any better. I wonder what it would be like to have a competent quarterback, one who can make throws that don't depend on having top 10 receivers busting wide open late in the play.

Greg Robinson is also poo poo, so glad we were able to whiff on another #2 overall lineman. I suppose there's still time in his career to get his head in the game; but he's just not getting the help he needs from this coaching staff.

I guess that's what it comes down to; the coaching. Jeff Fisher and his staff continue to be mediocre, but I don't even know who will hold him accountable for it; the owner could care less about anything but relocation. Maybe it's not as bad as having an owner that actively ruins the team, but it still sucks.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Hey Three can you respond to me quote on the last page?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Is Aaron Rodgers a system quarterback?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Petite Dinklage posted:

Is Aaron Rodgers a system quarterback?

Yes, if you're referring to a sewage system.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Oh has someone done this one

S-H-A-N-K

Shank.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Of course the Lions would win when I was busy.

Oh well, I think we can label this a successful season now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Gumbercules posted:

I guess that's what it comes down to; the coaching. Jeff Fisher and his staff continue to be mediocre, but I don't even know who will hold him accountable for it; the owner could care less about anything but relocation. Maybe it's not as bad as having an owner that actively ruins the team, but it still sucks.

poo poo but allowed to stay because "gently caress it." The grand legacy of Jeff Fisher.

• Locked thread