Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Jagchosis posted:

oh hey theyre looking for a suspect involved in the attacks and he's an :siren: IMMIGRANT!!!! :siren:

from belgium

follow the trail of handless africans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Jagchosis posted:

oh hey theyre looking for a suspect involved in the attacks and he's an :siren: IMMIGRANT!!!! :siren:

from belgium

they better be careful, those're barbaric

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

ThirdPartyView posted:

Wrong alien, baka - Greedo got shot by Han Solo. Watto is the Jew-stereotype alien.

i'm deeply sorry

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nintendo Kid posted:

they better be careful, those're barbaric

What with their sex dungeons, etc.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

ThirdPartyView posted:

Wrong alien, baka - Greedo got shot by Han Solo. Watto is the Jew-stereotype alien.

greedo is a better name for an anti-semitic caricature so in my head canon that's watto's birth name

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

if it leads into belgium, that's like finding a needle in a stack of needles

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Badger of Basra posted:

:eyepop:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Rodatose posted:

i'm deeply sorry

Need me to be your second?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Are you forced into paying respects?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Badger of Basra posted:

lol

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Badger of Basra posted:

i remember thinking 3 was awful but i'm pretty sure i liked 2

All I remember is wooden characters, a really really stupid plot, and endless CGI abortions where you couldn't tell what was going on, if you cared in the first place. It probably had some decent moments but they were spectacularly awful in my memory.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

All I remember is wooden characters, a really really stupid plot, and endless CGI abortions where you couldn't tell what was going on, if you cared in the first place. It probably had some decent moments but they were spectacularly awful in my memory.

i was still in elementary or middle school when it came out and haven't seen it since so my opinions may not count

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

ThirdPartyView posted:

Are you forced into paying respects?

probably but whot he gently caress even played that game

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
as a kid i liked the lightsaber fights in the prequels

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Nintendo Kid posted:

as a kid i liked the parliamentary politics in the prequels

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Nintendo Kid posted:

as a kid i liked the lightsaber fights in the prequels

aka the only reason for Darth Maul to exist. i swear Lucas finished the script for ep I, then was like "oh poo poo we need jedi fights" and boom, the devil guy with no backstory was born

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
also the effect of that ocean planet they made the clones on? pretty cool, imo

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

joeburz posted:

probably but whot he gently caress even played that game

It was apparently 2014's top selling game... :eyepop:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

gamergate photoshopped a sikh journalist's selfie adding a quran and bomb jacket and isis flags all over it and sent it to news media saying he's a terrorist and they ran with it

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

gamergate photoshopped a sikh journalist's selfie adding a quran and bomb jacket and isis flags all over it and sent it to news media saying he's a terrorist and they ran with it

That's pretty funny to be honest

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

Still bitter about Indira?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

kustomkarkommando posted:

not really you loving moron

reddit pointed fingers at some random arab guy for being a boston bomber and he was found dead in a river a few hours later, newsmedia literally printed that this journalist was an isis terrorist who shot people in paris and was on the run

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i like 6 of the star wars films

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Nintendo Kid posted:

also the effect of that ocean planet they made the clones on? pretty cool, imo

Put a gently caress'n death star in orbit around that planet, and allow tidal forces to destroy alliance facilities

Face it, the empire was the good dudes in the original series.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Luigi Thirty posted:

burn the media to the ground

kustomkarkommando posted:

I'd have laughed if I hadn't instantly remembered that Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting

instead I was just sad:smith:

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Exclamation Marx posted:

i like 6 of the star wars films

I feel that Clone Wars was the zenith of the franchise

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Luigi Thirty posted:

reddit pointed fingers at some random arab guy for being a boston bomber and he was found dead in a river a few hours later, newsmedia literally printed that this journalist was an isis terrorist who shot people in paris and was on the run

the guy reddit thought was the bomber was already dead when the bombings happened

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

I find it darkly amusing that news media would run with a clearly altered photograph of a Sikh without even pausing to look at it for two seconds.

The fact everyone called bullshit on it immediately demonstrated how awful the Photoshop was.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
to be perfectly honest most of my meories of the prequel trilogy are the lego star wars and lego star wars complete cutscenes for them

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Luigi Thirty posted:

granted that reddit callout person was missing for some time, dont think it directly caused his death.

still mega hosed up though and completely wrong

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

ThirdPartyView posted:

It was apparently 2014's top selling game... :eyepop:

That's a game? I thought someone made a really bad tribute art with a French flag imposed over it

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Gravel Gravy posted:

That's a game? I thought someone made a really bad tribute art with a French flag imposed over it

call of duty

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Gravel Gravy posted:

Take away the flag and this actually happened.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

when they got called out, gamergate said no we weren't trying to say he was a terrorist, we were trying to show how there are no ethics in journalism

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

The level up music is magical.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Gravel Gravy posted:

The level up music is magical.

i want to take this video and put it in a time capsule

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Jagchosis posted:

from belgium

hmm a known genocidaire then

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
slate is lecturing millennials for not being as retarded as old people about terrorism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The media being poo poo? Shocking.

• Locked thread