Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

nerve posted:

Not agreeing with the meltdown, but have you watched much Packers this season? Or are you simply speaking based off of what you think they are playing like. Cause they look very, very bad. It's far from a lock that Green Bay makes the playoffs.

I'm a panthers fan so I saw them both last week and this week. They're not playing amazing, but they hung close with Carolina in Carolina at the end. Are they super elite like normal? Nah, but they're still top 3 in NFC.

Maybe if Packers fans weren't so spoiled they wouldn't be melting down so hard. They're 6-3 and a better team than Minnesota when it comes down to it, which is all that really matters.

Plus they have several things that can easily be fixed: change offensive playcalling back, and they get their best TE back soon. Also, it's probably going to take a moment to get used to Starks as the #1 RB since Lacy is a fat piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Dexo posted:

To be fair. I don't think anyone who was a fan in the NFC North was that surprised. I'm pretty sure we all said that Rodgers is going to come back and Skullfuck the division like he has his entire career. Just really loving wish Briggs would have picked up that loving fumble.

Wasn't it Peppers who was standing right next to it? And that might have given the Trestman era more time, so perhaps it was for the best.

The bad thing about all this Bears winning and Cutler looking good is that it basically guarantees that Adam Gase will be a head coach somewhere else next year. And the way Fangio has turned the defense into something less than a dumpster fire, he could also be a gone.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Go bucs

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

SmokeEater posted:

Why do people keep saying this? The 2015 Packers are not a good team. Rodgers has been misfiring for the last four weeks now, defense has been a major liability, and after the Vikings win today will be in the lead for the North.

I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the playoffs at all. If they get in, it'll certainly be a first round exit.

would you say it's a...lost season?

also this eagles season is maddening because if they just weren't such loving poo poo when it's late and close they'd be like 7-2. ugh. get healthy bradford.

on the plus side, dallas might actually lose every single game romo didn't play in. actually, if he comes back next week they will have lost every single non-romo game. drat.

axeil fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Nov 15, 2015

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Cozz posted:

Wasn't it Peppers who was standing right next to it? And that might have given the Trestman era more time, so perhaps it was for the best.

The bad thing about all this Bears winning and Cutler looking good is that it basically guarantees that Adam Gase will be a head coach somewhere else next year. And the way Fangio has turned the defense into something less than a dumpster fire, he could also be a gone.

No one has ever had Fangio as a HC canidate. He seems like a DC lifer. I would be shocked if he's gone. Gase is out though. Really wish the Bears could keep him by adjusting his title and upping his pay to be rookie head coach level. Mike McCoy might be available if he gets shitcanned out in SD

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Eat dat pussy 445's got a solid take on the game.

Seems he deleted the video. Summary?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Panthers bitch.

Titans selling out on the blitz had me a little worried today but Shula actually made a play call adjustment today and the offense came good.

Game got a bit snippy towards the end but thats understandable.

Mariotta is going go be a great qb in a year or two.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The Jaguars remaining schedule:

TEN (2-7)
SD (2-7)
@ TEN (2-7)
IND (4-5)
ATL (6-3)
@ NO (4-6)
HOU (3-5)

OneTruePecos
Oct 24, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

Is Aaron Rodgers a system quarterback?

Tedford QB status finally confirmed.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Winkie01 posted:

The new narrative is how much of a choker Rodgers is because he can never lead his team from behind, which I find odd since he is so fond of behinds

Hey do you have the gif of Greg Olsen making a great spinning one handed catch late in the Panthers game?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

JT Jag posted:

The Jaguars remaining schedule:

TEN (2-7)
SD (2-7)
@ TEN (2-7)
IND (4-5)
ATL (6-3)
@ NO (4-6)
HOU (3-5)
(whispers)

The Jaguars are one game out of the AFC South and have the easiest remaining schedule in the NFL

(fades away)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Sam Bradford has a AC sprain (shoulder joint) and a concussion. No timetable yet.

Ryan Mathews also has a concussion.

Miles Austin hasn't been diagnosed with anything yet, but hopefully he'll tear his Achilles in practice this week.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

CannonFodder posted:

Hey do you have the gif of Greg Olsen making a great spinning one handed catch late in the Panthers game?

That's player worth a 3rd rounder because Martz hates TE's Greg Olsen to you.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

CortezFantastic posted:

Seems he deleted the video. Summary?

loving rear end TEAM THIS TEAM IS A BUNCH OF LOUSY GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCHES.

*throws hat*

gently caress CHIP KELLY, gently caress SAM "IM MADE OF GLASS" BRADFORD, gently caress MARK BUTTFUMBLE SANCHEZ, gently caress THE OFFENSE, gently caress THE DEFENSE HOW DO YOU LET THESE PUSSY rear end BITCHES loving MIAMI DOLPHINS COME BACK

I mean credit to the dolphins yall alright by me but gently caress YOU, CHIP. SERIOUSLY? YOU loving FUCKER gently caress BITCH rear end (n-word). YOU HEAR ME, (n-word)? YOU loving SUCK. I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS SORRY BUNCH OF loving ASSHAT MOTHERFUCKERS. YALL SOME SORRY BITCHES I CANT

*stops, takes step back*

gently caress YOU. THIS IS WHY I'm SO DOWN ON THIS TEAM, MY (n-word)s. YALL KEEP TELLING ME "OH THE GIANTS ARE JUST ONE GAME AHEAD! OH THE COWBOYS SUCK, OH YOU GOT THIS DIVISION EDP" YEAH WELL gently caress YOU. gently caress YOU. THIS TEAM IS A SORRY BUNCH OF FUCKASSES, MY (N-word) AND THEY AINT NEVER GONNA WIN poo poo. gently caress

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
BUT WHICH N WORD DID HE SAY

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Spoeank posted:

BUT WHICH N WORD DID HE SAY

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

EDP was actually pretty calm. He said some on point stuff and is pretty much resigned to the fact that the team is garbage. I think he deleted it because half of the video was corrupted

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
gonna wake up tomorrow thinking i had a dream the Lions won at Lambeau

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dexo posted:

That's player worth a 3rd rounder because Martz hates TE's Greg Olsen to you.
The Panthers thank the Bears for their gracious gift.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

CannonFodder posted:

This?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Also does anyone still have that video of the little ESL kids shouting "CHIP KELLY GO BACK TO COLLEGE"? It's not on Youtube for whatever reason.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

axeil posted:

also this eagles season is maddening because if they just weren't such loving poo poo when it's late and close they'd be like 7-2. ugh. get healthy bradford.

on the plus side, dallas might actually lose every single game romo didn't play in. actually, if he comes back next week they will have lost every single non-romo game. drat.

If Dallas shuts Romo down for the season would it be possible for him to win MVP after not playing football

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

You say a lot of dumb poo poo sometimes, but this ain't dumb

Reminder a bunch of people said the Lions were making the playoffs that one year where Cutler and Rodgers were hurt, and all they needed in their last 5 games was one win.

They lost every one. And the Lions fans were the only ones not surprised at all as each loss happened

I was at the game that year against the ravens where the ravens kicker hit the 60+ yarder to win.

That was rough

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
yeeeeesssss :flashfap:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rasczak posted:

If Dallas shuts Romo down for the season would it be possible for him to win MVP after not playing football

He should win team MVP at least

Winning every game you play, while the team loses every game you don't. Really hard to continue to say a team can do without any one player at that point

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Is the season over yet?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

A.o.D. posted:

Is the season over yet?

it is for Dallas

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

axeil posted:

Nope, just frustrating that a team with this talent is playing so poorly, and apparently pointing that out makes it a melt down.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Febreeze posted:

it is for Dallas

On the plus side I'm really looking forward to the draft thread

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

SmokeEater posted:

Nope, just frustrating that a team with this talent is playing so poorly, and apparently pointing that out makes it a melt down.
As a Jaguars fan I have no sympathy, sorry

We're from different worlds, you and I

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lolpeytonmanning

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

SmokeEater posted:

that isn't what noted Packers Fan Infidel Castro is doing though

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol Packers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JT Jag posted:

As a Jaguars fan I have no sympathy, sorry

We're from different worlds, you and I

be happy about your win today dammit this makes the loss even more embarrassing otherwise :smith:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Rasczak posted:

i'd vote for romo as the mvp. dallas is a super bowl team with better than weedan/cassel-tier QBing

also peyton manning is done

5/20, 35 yards, 4 INT

against THE CHIEFS

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

be happy about your win today dammit this makes the loss even more embarrassing otherwise :smith:
No I'm thrilled, it's just that even with this win our expectations are pretty low. Like, 7-9 would be a good end to the season (and also maybe still win the AFC South)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

Is the season over yet?

The season never ends. If its any consolation, we'll probably find someone even worse than Rob Ryan.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Peyton barely breaks the passing record and retires immediately afterwards, it is known.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Rasczak posted:

If Peyton didn't win it when he sat out for all of 2012 (2011?) then Romo won't win it.

Speaking of Peyton, ouch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

How

How did they win this game

Hoooooow

• Locked thread