Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Root Bear posted:

He asked for a beer, not a song! :rolleyes:

Excuse me, I ordered a Zima, not emphysema!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

^^^^ Man alive! There are... men alive in here!

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I fooouund, two buuucks...

Boy, I sure could go for 100 2 tacos right about now.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

I'm a good....quote...guy.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Deviant posted:

The exports of TVIV are numerous in amount. One thing they export is... corn. Or as the goons call it, "maize." Another famous goon was "Deviant." In conclusion, TVIV is a subforum of many contrasts. Thank you.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

After The War posted:

The exports of TVIV are numerous in amount. One thing they export is... corn. Or as the goons call it, "maize." Another famous goon was "Deviant." In conclusion, TVIV is a subforum of many contrasts. Thank you.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

After The War posted:

If you said "Bleeding Gums" Deviant and Dr. After The War you are wrong - they were never popular.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

TMMadman posted:

If you said "Bleeding Gums" Deviant and Dr. After The War you are wrong - they were never popular.

Hey, you're right! Well, first thing tomorrow I'm going to punch Deviant in the back in the head.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Deviant posted:

Oh I love your forum. My favorite section is "How to increase your word power."

That thing is really, really, really... good. :geno:

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Hey, you're right! Well, first thing tomorrow I'm going to punch Deviant in the back in the head.

My head! The doctor says i'm not supposed to get pudding in it!

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

TMMadman posted:

Hey, did you go to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College, too?

Dr. After The War posted:

It's true, baby, I can prescribe anything I want! :drugnerd:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Call 1-800-DOCTORB. The B is for bargain!

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

After The War posted:

Goons, please, do you want to be like the real TVIV or do you just want to squabble and waste time?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Goons, please, do you want to be like the real TVIV or do you just want to squabble and waste time?

Why I believe I'll vote for a third-party candidate!

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Boardroom Jimmy, please, the goons would prefer to pick on someone their own size.

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

After The War posted:

Sports Argument Stadium! Tell us about your forum's achievements!

Well, I heard they sent a rocket to the sun once...at night. And there was that submarine, with the screen doors..

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Do over Ham posted:

Sports Argument Stadium! Tell us about your forum's achievements!

Well, I heard they sent a rocket to the sun once...at night. And there was that submarine, with the screen doors..

And that was the only folly the people of Springfield ever took on. Except for the Popsicle stick skyscraper, and that 50 ft magnifying glass, and the escalator to nowhere....

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

jscolon2.0 posted:

And that was the only folly the people of Springfield ever took on. Except for the Popsicle stick skyscraper, and that 50 ft magnifying glass, and the escalator to nowhere....

You know, there are three things we're never going to get rid of here in Springfield: one, the bats in the public library --

-- two, Mrs. McFierly's compost heap --

-- and three, our six-term mayor, the illiterate, tax-cheating, wife-swapping, pot-smoking, spendocrat Diamond Joe Quimby.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Do over Ham posted:

You know, there are three things we're never going to get rid of here in Springfield: one, the bats in the public library --

-- two, Mrs. McFierly's compost heap --

-- and three, our six-term mayor, the illiterate, tax-cheating, wife-swapping, pot-smoking, spendocrat Diamond Joe Quimby.

Hey! I am no longer illiterate.

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

Monday_ posted:

Hey! I am no longer illiterate.

My friends, isn't this just typical? Another intelligent conservative here, railroaded by our liberal justice system, just like Colonel Oliver North, Officer jscolon2.0, and cartoon "smokesperson" Joe Camel.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Class3KillStorm posted:

My friends, isn't this just typical? Another intelligent conservative here, railroaded by our liberal justice system, just like Colonel Oliver North, Officer jscolon2.0, and cartoon "smokesperson" Joe Camel.

Because you need me, TVIV. Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower registration fees, permaban posters, and rule you like an admin! That's why I did this: to protect you from yourselves. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a forum to run.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

The Nastier Nate posted:

Because you need me, TVIV. Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower registration fees, permaban posters, and rule you like an admin! That's why I did this: to protect you from yourselves. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a forum to run.

Bake him away, toys :cop:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

DarklyDreaming posted:

Bake him away, toys :cop:

What?!?!

...Oh, yes, all that stuff I did...

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

What?!?!

I did the iggy...

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

What?!?!

Well, if it's a crime to love one's country, then I'm guilty.

And if it's a crime to steal a trillion dollars from the federal government and hand it over to communist Cuba, then I'm guilty.

And if it's a crime to bribe a jury, then I'll soon be guilty of that!

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

IMJack posted:

Well, if it's a crime to love one's country, then I'm guilty.

And if it's a crime to steal a trillion dollars from the federal government and hand it over to communist Cuba, then I'm guilty.

And if it's a crime to bribe a jury, then I'll soon be guilty of that!

This verdict is written on a cocktail napkin. And it still says guilty. And guilty is spelled wrong.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
Another day, another box of stolen pens!

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

This verdict is written on a cocktail napkin. And it still says guilty. And guilty is spelled wrong.

I move for a bad... court... thingy.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I move for a bad... court... thingy.

You mean a misquote?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
I'm Henry the Eighth, I am,
Henry the Eighth, I am, I am.
I've been eating since 6 A.M.
For dessert I'll have dinner again!
My name's synonymous with gluttony.
I'll always eat a turkey or a ham...

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

How do you make a King Lear?

Put the queen in a bikini! :v:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

TMMadman posted:

You mean a misquote?

That's why you're the goon and I'm the law-talking-guy!

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!

PT6A posted:

That's why you're the goon and I'm the law-talking-guy!

Hired goons?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Can't stop... doing... The Monkey!

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Writer Cath posted:

Can't stop... doing... The Monkey!

That monkey is going to pay!

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

Mister Kingdom posted:

That monkey is going to pay!

Mister Kingdom, this monkey is going to need most of your skin.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

I hope Crusher and Low-Blow didn't hurt you? :)

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Root Bear posted:

Another day, another box of stolen pens!

Root Bear, um, is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family?

Well, suppose you got a large starving family. Is it wrong to steal a truckload of bread to feed them?

And, what if your family don't like bread? They like...pens?

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Do over Ham posted:

Root Bear, um, is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family?

Well, suppose you got a large starving family. Is it wrong to steal a truckload of bread to feed them?

And, what if your family don't like bread? They like...pens?

Do you have a better idea? :colbert:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Root Bear posted:

Do you have a better idea? :colbert:

That's your solution to everything, go live under the sea, and it's not gonna happen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

That's your solution to everything, go live under the sea, and it's not gonna happen!

That goon ate all our shrimp and two plastic lobsters!