Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Bagpuss_UK posted:

In honour of the best MW3 BOYS clan tag:

0_0

guess i need to put in some more work on mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Will Of The Wisp
Jan 27, 2009
Ahh unlocked diamond camos for shotguns, now I can retire.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
i made the mistake of starting FO4 yesterday- if you guys get a group of 3+ going and see me on playing it send an invite and I'll join up

E.G.G.S.
Apr 15, 2006

You can shoot down rolling thunder ships with a gun and they're worth 150 points each. If you're quick you can get 5+ shot down.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

Bloodmobile posted:

Can someone tell me why the Annihilator even exists? It's the worst sniper rifle in the game on a cooldown. Terrible sights, horrible ADS movespeed and godawful fire rate. Every other spec weapon I can average like 2 kills with but with the Annihilator I'm happy to even get 1.

You just gotta aim with it http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/yeyo42069/video/12742990

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

Bagpuss_UK posted:

In honour of the best MW3 BOYS clan tag:

we're posting these now ? ok

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
I've played blops3 about as much as I played AW at this point and I think it's a much better game. The movement seems restrictive at first but the wall run and slides own, and they work really well with the way treyarch makes maps.

I like playing the hardcore modes mostly and they provide a bunch of fun options between HC CTF, Dom, and KC. I'd love to see a mosh pit with all the objective modes available in core, which I think they have done in previous blops games.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Welp. Dark Matter is not very exciting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q4c-6-NzF8

Figured they'd have done something more unique than all the other animated camos you can already access.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

I can't wait to not be traveling for work all week, so I can actually get in some games with the HC crew.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Safe Driver posted:

You can shoot down rolling thunder ships with a gun and they're worth 150 points each. If you're quick you can get 5+ shot down.

:eyepop:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Also, thanks to whomever mentioned shooting down the Hellstorm missiles - I'd forgotten you could do that, and shot two down last night which was fun, but even more effective was that from then on out the pubby launching them got scared and started detonating them as soon as possible, almost completely wasting every single one.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Safe Driver posted:

Ah, the strafing run makes a return. The rage when you shot down the choppers before they even fired a shot into the live portion of the map. :allears:

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Is the Razorback more fun to use now with the balance patch?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Somebody add me to the PS4 group
PSN: cattes

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

dragon enthusiast posted:

Somebody add me to the PS4 group
PSN: cattes

Sure. The more, the merrier! :tipshat:

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Ok. My will is broken. Buying this poo poo on payday. I'll be away this week but getting home Friday and injecting this poo poo right into my veins. I have a bunch of you on my psn friends list already from the blops1 days. If you don't have me already add me. I like to play zombies and talk poo poo to people in lobbies while doing terrible.

PSN: Znorps

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

As a brand new player (level 3) is there a guide on what I should be upgrading and prioritizing first?

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
PSN hardcorekrew add me -

PSN: causticbeet

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

96 spacejam posted:

As a brand new player (level 3) is there a guide on what I should be upgrading and prioritizing first?

try out a few different guns until you find one that feels right first

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

GET MY BELT SON posted:

try out a few different guns until you find one that feels right first

So it's balanced enough that I'm not gonna completely gently caress myself over?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

96 spacejam posted:

So it's balanced enough that I'm not gonna completely gently caress myself over?

you can't gently caress yourself over there is literally no way just get a gun and shoot somebody and if you don't like it move on to a new gun

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Considering it works on the Black Ops 2 system of unlock tokens there is in fact a way to gently caress yourself over if you unlock something that's garbage since that's one less token for something you actually like.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

yeah but there aren't that many guns, I have all of the ones I have ranked up to unlocked. and all the attachments are just earned by using them, you don't have to use tokens iirc

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
It sucks rear end they don't give you enough tokens to get everything.

But then no one would prestige, I guess.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
In case you haven't figured out, unlike real dogs the wheeldogs can't jump, so you can just chill on top of an elevated surface and stay completely safe.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

who wants to bone it is time

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:lol: no one plays this on the bone.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

Javes posted:

Played about 4 hours today with goons, don't think we lost a match lol.

Yeah lol. I think I played a few games after with just CoolAnimeDad and we lost one from JIPing and then I realized how long we had gone without losing. I played for ~15 hours and went from rank 51 to prestige 1 rank 41.

Xenaero posted:

It sucks rear end they don't give you enough tokens to get everything.

But then no one would prestige, I guess.

I'd prestige to get max create a class slots, if nothing else.

Lady Naga posted:

Considering it works on the Black Ops 2 system of unlock tokens there is in fact a way to gently caress yourself over if you unlock something that's garbage since that's one less token for something you actually like.

If you're never, ever going to prestige, even though the game hasn't been out for 2 weeks yet, then you can gently caress yourself over, sure.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

u dumb? FOH

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

got a full groundwar group right now you shitstain

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

literally everytime i check to see if a boner goon group has a spot open it doesn't

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

versus posted:

Yeah lol. I think I played a few games after with just CoolAnimeDad and we lost one from JIPing and then I realized how long we had gone without losing. I played for ~15 hours and went from rank 51 to prestige 1 rank 41.

I'd prestige to get max create a class slots, if nothing else.

If you're never, ever going to prestige, even though the game hasn't been out for 2 weeks yet, then you can gently caress yourself over, sure.

It's not like you can prestiege right away if you make a bad choice. If, say, the 205 Brecci sucks really really badly and I unlock it but never use it, I have to wait until I'm level 55 to fix my mistake, and until then I have one less coin to use on something useful/interesting. Of course it's not a major concern or will ruin the game for me but it still sucks.

Lady Naga fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Nov 16, 2015

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
Early on it feels constricting, but later (like level 20 and on) I usually have several free coins at all times. I can see how you'd run out if you wanted to try everything out though.

ethanol posted:

literally everytime i check to see if a boner goon group has a spot open it doesn't

Good news! There are 6 open slots right now.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Im reinstalling aw

DrankSinatra
Aug 25, 2011
This game has all the features of Call of Duty:
Gun
Map
Sound
Other Map
a nd
Dorito

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Safe Driver posted:

lmao, thanks for the raps

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

DrankSinatra posted:

This game has all the features of Call of Duty:
Gun
Map
Sound
Other Map
a nd
Dorito

You forgot the Dew.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Safe Driver posted:

Do you shoot the planes or the bombs?

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

venutolo posted:

Do you shoot the planes or the bombs?

The planes are the bombs :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010
Does anyone know if Awareness allows you to hear Dead Silence or Blast Suppressor?

• Locked thread