Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

GORDON posted:

Posit: You find a time machine, go back in time, and kill Mohammad in the cradle. THE Mohammad.

Alfred Bester explored that already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I personally look forward to climate change rendering Mecca literally uninhabitable. Where is your god now? :smugdog:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dogcrash truther posted:

can someone explain why 20 bombs is considered some sort of massive strike? Is this all propaganda? Is france gonna stop pussying around and do something?

Depends on where they hit, what kind they are, etc.

Like normal GP 250-500kg bombs wouldn't really be a big deal, but if they're using the Mk 84 2000lb with a JDAM or even GBU kit, then it's a pretty big hit. Those things have a tendency to shake the area in to submission and make people who can feel them often lose the will to fight for a bit. So 20 of them falling in the same zipcode would probably leave anyone who survives it with some shell shock that hasn't been seen since the Linebacker runs in Vietnam

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imho those attacks were just a bunch of lame beta cucks lashing out against the alphas.

Think about it, muslims live in their own garbage filled countries that have achieved nothing for the last millenia or so because of their fucktarded cultures, so they eventually emigrate to better places. Only problem is, being ugly, poor and dumb is even harder when you're next to beautiful, rich and smart people, and even their women know it : the numbers of young arab girls who leave Islam and end up with a french guy is astounding and there's no wondering why : they are treated better (no random beatings for leaving the house without dressing up as a ninja), they don't have to abide by retarded dietary restrictions, they have all the freedom they want and well, to put it in the most family friendly words possible, we are "better lovers".

Yeah, that means our dicks are bigger.

So yeah, a bunch of unlovable, ugly muslim virgins lashed out, and yes they killed some of us. So what? This is like when a limp wristed manlet throws a glass of water at a guy in a club, sure, he feels powerful for a few seconds, but then he get punched in the face and falls unconscious on the dance floor like a limp sack of poo poo. Well, good job throwing that glass of water at our collective face, islamicucks, but now come the punch, and trust me, you will feel bad about not being friends anymore with Assad the dentist because you're gonna be making GBS threads your own teeth for the next decade.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

dogcrash truther posted:

can someone explain why 20 bombs is considered some sort of massive strike? Is this all propaganda? Is france gonna stop pussying around and do something?

Looks like maybe they don't have dedicated bombers but I'm not sure:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Air_Force#Equipment

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

WitchFetish posted:

Imho those attacks were just a bunch of lame beta cucks lashing out against the alphas.

Think about it, muslims live in their own garbage filled countries that have achieved nothing for the last millenia or so because of their fucktarded cultures, so they eventually emigrate to better places. Only problem is, being ugly, poor and dumb is even harder when you're next to beautiful, rich and smart people, and even their women know it : the numbers of young arab girls who leave Islam and end up with a french guy is astounding and there's no wondering why : they are treated better (no random beatings for leaving the house without dressing up as a ninja), they don't have to abide by retarded dietary restrictions, they have all the freedom they want and well, to put it in the most family friendly words possible, we are "better lovers".

So yeah, a bunch of unlovable, ugly muslim virgins lashed out, and yes they killed some of us. So what? This is like when a limp wristed manlet throws a glass of water at a guy in a club, sure, he feels powerful for a few seconds, but then he get punched in the face and falls unconscious on the dance floor like a limp sack of poo poo. Well, good job throwing that glass of water at our collective face, islamicucks, but now come the punch, and trust me, you will feel bad about not being friends anymore with Assad the dentist because you're gonna be making GBS threads your own teeth for the next decade.

I voted 1.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

WitchFetish posted:

France is cool, I think a large part of the slap fights the US and France have had in the modern era have been because we're way more alike than we would like to believe. In that we are loving great and need to stop going too easy on our enemies

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WitchFetish posted:

Are u French?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yes

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

r u drunk

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

ethanol posted:

r u drunk

he just said yes

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Aaron Rodgers is a freaking SJW! Ugh. I'm shaking.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

ethanol posted:

r u drunk

And if not, why not?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Will u go to Syria?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

WitchFetish posted:

holy poo poo, masterpiece

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
more like piece of poo poo

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

WitchFetish posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Holy poo poo, the french national anthem is hard as gently caress

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

WitchFetish posted:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

WitchFetish posted:

can we make this the op

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

France and Based Assad will rid Syria of the ISIS filth.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Fat Lowtax posted:

Aaron Rodgers is a freaking SJW! Ugh. I'm shaking.

thats not sjws, its common curtosy. if it were sjw he would be talking about how paris deserved it and that we should focus on triggers or something

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

VectorSigma posted:

Pluto is Under Attack

How is this even possible. They closed Disneyland Paris until at least Tuesday...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Digital Fingers posted:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Made in USA!!1

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Digital Fingers posted:

well it was written during the french revolution

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I think it's really hilarious how easily Islam is trolled. Like people will literally try to murder you over a drawing of mohammed. How ridiculous is that?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

This is some second amendment poo poo?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
execute all islams

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

various cheeses posted:

I think it's really hilarious how easily Islam is trolled. Like people will literally try to murder you over a drawing of mohammed. How ridiculous is that?
And also parody videos of Mohammed. RIP vilerat. :smith:

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
lmao at u dorks fawning over witchfetish you haven't see a tenth of the goobery bullshit he posts in dnd

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

cram me sideways posted:

lmao at u dorks fawning over witchfetish you haven't see a tenth of the goobery bullshit he posts in dnd

who gives a poo poo?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

boom boom boom posted:

who gives a poo poo?

you guys let me know when you post terrorists to death and win dubya dubya three

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I personally look forward to climate change rendering Mecca literally uninhabitable. Where is your god now? :smugdog:

this but florida

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

cram me sideways posted:

drop some links infidel

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Digital Fingers posted:

it is rad as hell

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
What I want to know is why forums posters haven't changed their avatars to pictures of france yet???

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

WitchFetish posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We are absolutely responsible for the creation of this. (Iraq War) ISIS often fights with surplus American weapons from Iraq, but the whole thing is not helped by 'PC ideology.'

PC ideology appears to suppress polemic discourse on What is religious Extremism. :worship: (University of Berkeley social studies = D&D X 50 .)

Sethex fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 16, 2015

• Locked thread